N-Europe

The shoes from Back to the Future 2 are real!!!!!

flameboy

618_movies_back_to_the_future_shoe.jpg

A total of 1,500 pairs of the 2011 Nike MAG shoes will be sold via eBay, a new video confirmed.

The two-minute clip starring Kevin Durant, Bill Hader, Tinker Hatfield, Donald Fullilove and Christopher Lloyd as Doc Emmett Brown confirmed that proceeds from the sale would be donated to the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.

The shoes are available in sizes 7-13 and eBayers can bid now for the footwear.

Every day until the auction ends on September 18, 150 pairs of the 2011 Nike MAG trainers will be put on the eBay Fashion Vault. All donations will be matched through a previous $50 million sum given to the foundation.

Gutted that they are only limited editions and that there is no chance in hell of being able to afford a pair but still pretty fucking damn awesome!

A bit more reading around the internet and there seems to be the view that a mass produced version of this shoe will be released in 2015!!! 4 years....to wait for a fucking pair of shoes...but I will...especially seem as these charity raising limited editions are going for $5000 a piece.

Michael J Fox's video for them:

Kind of sad to watch. Everyone knows he suffers from Parkinsons, but I don't think I've ever seen the effect it has on him.

Although he looks fucking good for 50 years old.

Yeah he does a few interviews on the Back to the Future Blu-ray and it was very jarring to watch in parts.

For fans of him he is in the Season Finale of Curb Your Enthusiasm tonight in an titled Larry David VS Michael J Fox.

Man I wish I could afford to put down a few bids... here's hoping I win the Lotto before there all gone.

Still though the ones that come out in 2015 had better have the Auto-Lace feature.

As H-o-T said all we need now is a real hoverboard.

I better not be disappointed in 4 years time. :mad:

Michael J Fox's video for them:

Kind of sad to watch. Everyone knows he suffers from Parkinsons, but I don't think I've ever seen the effect it has on him.

Although he looks fucking good for 50 years old.

Almost in tears watching that. :(

He looks amazing for his age, but its sad to see him like that.

The shoes are amazing, but the power laces (alrighttt!) are much needed.

A friend and I have a long running joke where one of us will say "Drying moooode onnn! (jacket drying)" and the other will finish with "Your Jacket is now dryyyy." I want one of those, too.

I remember watching Part II as a kid and thinking "fuck yeeeah, the future rules." Then, 2010 came along and it kinda blew. Not much is going to change in a few years to give us flying cars. Back to the Future Part II has ruined my life.

Almost in tears watching that. :(

He looks amazing for his age, but its sad to see him like that.

The shoes are amazing, but the power laces (alrighttt!) are much needed.

A friend and I have a long running joke where one of us will say "Drying moooode onnn! (jacket drying)" and the other will finish with "Your Jacket is now dryyyy." I want one of those, too.

I remember watching Part II as a kid and thinking "fuck yeeeah, the future rules." Then, 2010 came along and it kinda blew. Not much is going to change in a few years to give us flying cars. Back to the Future Part II has ruined my life.

Me my girlfriend have a ton of running jokes....such as every time something doesn't work "mcfly you bojo, those things don't work on water" "unless you got pppoooooooower." which then leads to your jacket drying reference.

Me my girlfriend have a ton of running jokes....such as every time something doesn't work "mcfly you bojo, those things don't work on water" "unless you got pppoooooooower." which then leads to your jacket drying reference.

Hahahha, that's a good one.

I occasionally like finishing sentences with READ. MY. FAX.

Or when you're greeting someone: McFRRRRRRRRY!