Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

Because it'd deteriorate in to the thread we currently have. Why not have a signature/avatar discussion thread where you can ask for it to be rated and get tips etc etc. It'd work better than an "above poster" one.

Wouldn't it end up the same? People asking someone to rate their sig/ava plus people asking for help.

Plus asking for advice on your sigs an avatars belongs more in the creative board rather than the board is already is in.

A general sig/avatar 'help' thread would be way better than anything involving such a detrimental use of rating things. There is a help thread stickied in the creative board, but it is a typical sticky that nobody uses.

Hell, the "rate the above..." threads would be better a) merged and b) without the "above" bit, instead focusing on individuals asking "can you rate my signature? tell me what's good/bad?".

"Rate my signature/avatar". Bob is your pervy relative.

There's no edit history. If you care that much about hiding what you said, yes you'll have to edit it first. But I assure you, nobody cares about your deleted posts. I mean most of the ones that aren't deleted are not worth reading.

There's no edit history. If you care that much about hiding what you said, yes you'll have to edit it first. But I assure you, nobody cares about your deleted posts. I mean most of the ones that aren't deleted are not worth reading.

You don't have to be mean. :weep:

Harribo told me that you guys can read deleted messages because on one of his accounts he said "im harribo" then deleted it.

He soon got banned.

Meh its been done but theres something so bland about that, everything is "General" (hey at least everyone's desire to have "official" in a thread title seems to have died). "Your Comics" was a nice change of pace.