N-Europe

Suggestions

Ashley

Fair enough. It just seems a shame that we can't use the two best words in the English langage. :(

Oh well, I guess I'll see you next tuesday :D

Two best words? As if. The best words are clearly "awesome" and "meh".

That doesn't work so well if its not C U Next Tuesday, otherwise the initialisation is SYNT.

The link for the "chat" overlaps the "F" of forum. Its a disaster I know. But can ya fix it. This is in IE6

If thats in the banner at the top of the thread, it doesn't for me. It's an image, so I can't see how its displayed differently for anyone else.

If thats in the banner at the top of the thread, it doesn't for me. It's an image, so I can't see how its displayed differently for anyone else.

It does ever so slightly. I've ended up going to the chat page countless times because of it! It's probably only by about 4 or 5 pixels. Actually the link for the home page overlaps chat by roughly the same amount.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How about a Pokemon Diamond and Pearl specific board? People are gonna want to trade and battle like crazy and a board like the private trades and bargains board would be awesome!

We could set up tourneys as well! and anyone who is caught using an AR could be booted from the site!

Just got my PKMN Diamond today, and I'm a little excited about the possibilities of a PKMN D/P specific board!

Which one? The forum banner or the main site one? I like both of them myself. :)

Its the forum banner! I work in an office and alway forget my speakers are on. (play music in the evenings when doing a late one).