N-Europe

Message to who has Provocative Donkey

ReZourceman

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't take the pressure of being hunted down. I'm turning myself in, heading home.

Even though I didn't post this. I did it.

I took Prov Donk.

Pretty much everyone at the meet saw it and I thank them for their silence. He's with one of my fellow conspirators at the moment and shall be returning to ReZ soon.

Sadly it wasn't as awesome as we planned (we had some pr0 ideas), with the weather messing us about and account going active too soon which has resulted in ReZ turning into a blubbering wreck.

Im not actually annoyed btw, i just want to clarify that. Its simply a case of me needing him back as we are working on our album now and we need to produce artwork and videos. Its a shame more epic stuff didnt happen but I commend the effort. The seeing of Prov and Conc was a gigantic "wtf" moment to be fair. :p

Im not actually annoyed btw, i just want to clarify that. Its simply a case of me needing him back as we are working on our album now and we need to produce artwork and videos. Its a shame more epic stuff didnt happen but I commend the effort. The seeing of Prov and Conc was a gigantic "wtf" moment to be fair. :p

292694713_14c84309dc_o.jpg

If he's working on an album I suggest we ensure he never returns. Prov Donk never worked, not even in his own abduction

There's always the next meet. If you were ever wondering ReZ when I took him, it was under the bridge when you were showing Rummy the 3DS, I just walked up, in a big elaborate gesture hid him under my coat and walked off. I was quite surprised when you didn't ask for him. I'll even point something sexy out when I get home from this quiz.