N-Europe

Dead celebrity party

mcj metroid

Not sure if my personal issue warrants a thread, but I'm desperate for ideas here..

I'm hosting a massive party where everyone has to dress up as a dead celebrity. Now it's highly open. One of my friends is going as a video tape.. another as Madeline, another as Kenny from south park.. You know something that is DEAD lol( the cruder the better lol). I cannot think of a creative idea myself, and I'm going costume shopping soon..

You guys are a funny and creative bunch. Lend me your brains :)

thanks guys.

I call her "girl".

As in "Quiet girl!" and "Don't do anything stupid, girl!".

How about Michael Jackson or Amy Winehouse....I doubt many other people will be going as those two.

I call her "girl".

As in "Quiet girl!" and "Don't do anything stupid, girl!".

How about Michael Jackson or Amy Winehouse....I doubt many other people will be going as those two.

Voldemort?

Steve Irwin?

Chef from South Park?

Bubba Smith?

Amy Winehouse?

Freddy Krueger?

Just found out about Bubba Smith (Late to the party)

Makes me sad, He made me chuckle in the Police Academy films!

I'm hosting a massive party where everyone has to dress up as a dead celebrity. Now it's highly open. One of my friends is going as a video tape.. another as Madeline, another as Kenny from south park.. You know something that is DEAD lol( the cruder the better lol). I cannot think of a creative idea myself, and I'm going costume shopping soon..

Please tell me you don't mean Madeline McCann? I mean, the idea of this party is tasteless enough, but that would be unbelievably sick and offensive.

Please tell me you don't mean Madeline McCann? I mean, the idea of this party is tasteless enough, but that would be unbelievably sick and offensive.

OK I don't mean Madeline McCann :)

Go as your own country's economy.

Haha I actually thought of this in town today too. Dress up as the country...

I'm thinking of a videotape of titanic as a costume lol.

I really want to say Columbo, but Columbo didn't die, Peter Falk did.

People would still get it!

Just come as Peter Falk, the fact that you'd be dressed as Peter Falk on a day when he was filming Columbo would be a massive coincidence.

It would make a shitload more sense than saying you came as your country's economy.

It's actually my 23th birthday party. I wouldn't say I'm hosting it per say, i came up with the theme and but I do need a good costume for it. It really doesn't matter how accurate it is to the theme, its only a bit of fun:)

Make sure when you decide you tell everyone, so they know what to NOT go as.

Get some friends together and dress as high street stores. Then stand next to one another in photos for the full effect.

Maybe go covered in Mel Gibson movie DVD cases, representing his dead career.

Wait, wait!

BERNIE LOMAX. Weekend at Bernies. YouTube it. Perfect.

Edited by Guy