Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Forum Telephone 6 - The Return!!

Jimbob

Thought now is as good as a time to bring this classic forum game back.

For those who havn't played this brilliant game before, here is a link to the previous thread. Contains all the information you need to get going, as well as links to previous games.

Forum Telephone 5

The rules are exactly the same as last time, and here they are

For those unawares, here's how it basically works. You recieve a PM with a picture and a caption from the person before you, both independant of each other. You then draw a picture for the caption and write a caption for the picture. The picture can be in any image editing program(even a crude thing in paint is brilliant enough) or a paper drawn one scanned/photo'd in. Once done, you forward these both(caption and picture) along in the same PM to the next person in the line, as well as CCing it to me, cos then I have them all and when the game is done I put them in a pretty post for everyone to see. Still confused? Look below all this for previous, 100% actual genuine N-Europe forumtelephony! Once you've sent your PM to the next person, it's generally accepted that you post here with some witty phone related repartee, just so all other participants can see that the game is moving along.

Oh yeah, you also only have 48 hours to get done, preferably alot less than that(and this limit might lower in future) cos otherwise the games move too slow and everyone gets impatient and angsty and annoyed and filled with rage, or at least I do anyway. If I do not recieve your PM within 48 hours of received the last person's, I shall forward the previous PM to the next person, if that makes sense.

Sign-up today, and let the fun begin.

I'm planning on getting this going by August at the latest, so sign-up away!!!.

Players!! (updated 25/07/2011)

Jimbob

jayseven

Cube

Coolness

Paj!

Peeps

Smeagol

EEVILMURRAY

Diageo

Moogleviper

Rummy

heroicjanitor

ReZ

Dannyboy

Edited by Jimbob

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righteo people

Starting this tomorrow night, after work. Got everything sorted out.

Edit

Game begins now. Mixed up the list, Peeps is next.

Jimbob - Complete

Peeps

Cube

jayseven

EEVILMURRAY

Coolness

Smeagol

Paj!

Rez

Rummy

Dannyboy

Diageo

Moogleviper

heroicjanitor

Oh, forgot to say. Post in here once you are complete, keep everyone informed as such. And forward all games to me, as well as the next in line.

Edited by Jimbob

I’ve sent my entry to Jimbob, Paj, and Moma.

Updated list

Jimbob - Complete

Peeps - Complete

Cube - Complete

jayseven - Complete

EEVILMURRAY - Complete

Coolness - Complete

Sméagol - Complete

Paj!

Rez

Rummy

Dannyboy