NEurope
Aneres11

What song(s) are you really into at the moment?!

Been listening to Charli XCX's debut album, been waiting ageeees for it. Hasn't disappointed.

Been listening to a lot of the Flaming Lips lately. I've always liked the music they create and have seen them live a couple of times but all of a sudden it's like they are all I want to listen to and I'm not happy until I have! Some linkage below (more known songs?) for those who do not know the magic that is the Flaming Lips. You should, they have been around for quite some time (80's?) and are a little bit weird and have a new album out now....

Heard this the other day and didn't want to like it as I am not a fan of Vince Kidd at all - however this is pretty great.

Loving the chorus - reminds me of Sam Sparro who I love.

Nice to see Vanessa from The Saturdays in their too!

Also really liking this track from Selena Gomez. At first I thought it was very forgettable. But on repeated listens I really really like it.

That's about it for now. :grin:

First heard of him in NBA 2k11 with Bow Down (to no man):

HOGNI is awesome.

Yes yes yes yes yes.

Lots of artists contributing to the new Great Gatsby film (which I'm really excited about). Florence + The Machine, Beyonce etc. Well you can shove all them - this song is all that's needed. :heh:

Lana I fuckin love you.

Yes yes yes yes yes.

Lots of artists contributing to the new Great Gatsby film (which I'm really excited about). Florence + The Machine, Beyonce etc. Well you can shove all them - this song is all that's needed. :heh:

Lana I fuckin love you.

tumblr_ma7bhnYYeN1ql9wnco1_500.gif

It's just so stunning. :heart:

Omg the full song is finally here!!!!

Probably my favourite song of the year so far and I can't see it being beaten. I just cannot express my love for her enough.

Gotta be a huge hit for her! :grin: :grin:

Probably as a result of the kickstarter for the sequel to Garden State, but this has been on repeat for much of the day:

That and another new Jimmy Eat World track, released for Record Store Day:

Liking that much more than the other track they released so far. Typical of their style in the bridge. Slightly more optimistic about the new album after hearing that, even if it wouldn't be out of place on Chase the Light.

Yes yes yes yes yes.

Lana I fuckin love you.

Need to listen to this.

Had this on repeat though, from the same OST ;) Beautiful.

So I stumbled upon a new artist - Betty Who.

EP is available to download for free via SoundCloud.

Indie Pop at its absolute finest.

I love. :love:

Charlotte Church released a 4 track EP last year called ONE.

It was amazing.

NoW she's released the second of 3. This ones called TWO. :grin:

I love the direction she has gone in - it's just pure art.

This is my favourite track off the TWO EP.

New song from The National:

Love it! Really can't wait to hear the full album when it's released on the 20th. I've seen people listening to it already as it's leaked online somewhere but as much as I want to hear the full thing, I'll be good and make do with the songs they're putting out officially for now.

Part of me hates how much effort it is to keep track of what Danger is doing. But most of me loves it. Maybe my favourite artist. Yeah, maybe more than Daft Punk. There's an element of excitement and unpredictability I get from Danger than I don't get from anyone else.

Edited by Daft

New song from The National:

There's only one Sea of Love..

Ahh.. memories :grin:

This is the shorter version of the actual song, which is 9 minutes long. But, god daaaamn. I love you, Sigur Ros.

I love this song at the minute:

And Diana Vickers continues to treat us with a cover of the above!

And it's fuckin brilliant.

Their new album isn't particularly great, but I'm digging this new track from 30 Seconds to Mars:

This is really super.

Yes. Yes it is. New Bowie, My Bloody Valentine and Boards of Canada in 2013. Pretty good year.