Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Where to go to

Eenuh

So, I was wondering, are there any places on this planet you would love to go to at least once in your lifetime? Anything you'd love to visit because of its beauty? Or because of its cultural value or history? Or just because.

Myself, I would love to visit Greece one of these days. I already went through Italy once, visiting all the historical sites and I just loved it. Roman and Greek history are one of the things I love, so because of that I would love to go visit Greek temples and stuff. Also, Greece is just a pretty country in itself and definitely worth a visit.

Other places I would love to visit are national parks, especially Yellowstone and Grand Canyon National Park. I've always loved seeing pictures of those places (yay for National Geographic magazine) and I would just absolutely love to go there, even though I know I probably won't get to see the same things the photographers of NG got to see (seeing as they usually aren't limited to the touristy areas). Still, so worth a visit to me.

Sooo, what places are on your list?

Guest Stefkov

id love to visit Japan. just to visit really.

i want to go back to America again, and travel around instead of jsut staying in Florida for 32 weeks which was great in itself but id love to look around the country.

nowhere else really takes my fancy, i dont like places like Turkey and italy. no reason i just dont want to go there. although id like to go to spain again

When ive finished my degree im working for a year and then going traveling for 6 months or so. Lots of places I plan to visit, during a bout of insomnia I worked it all out.

England > Torronto > New York > Texas > Mexico City > Lima > Rio > stopover somewere in Chile > Perth > Melbourne > Sydney > New Zeland > Malaysia > Singapore > Hong Kong > Tokyo > China > Moscow > euro train thingy going to pretty much all the countries in Europe and also fly to Iceland at some point. Cant remember the exact route but it was something like that. Will be cool anyway and gives me something to aim for once ive finished my degree.

When ive finished my degree im working for a year and then going traveling for 6 months or so. Lots of places I plan to visit, during a bout of insomnia I worked it all out.

England > Torronto > New York > Texas > Mexico City > Lima > Rio > stopover somewere in Chile > Perth > Melbourne > Sydney > New Zeland > Malaysia > Singapore > Hong Kong > Tokyo > China > Moscow > euro train thingy going to pretty much all the countries in Europe and also fly to Iceland at some point. Cant remember the exact route but it was something like that. Will be cool anyway and gives me something to aim for once ive finished my degree.

Just wondering, how the fuck are you going to pay for all that?

Anyhow, to me the world is my playground. I wanna see all of it. from Nepal to Japan, from New zealand to Africa.

I also love Italy, as far as I can remember we always went there on holiday. Also I went to Bari for 2 weeks because of eyp and although the place is a deserted place filled with old and poor people, it will always have a special spot in my hart seeing the events that took place there and the people i've met. Might go to Bologna one day to see some people i met.

This summer Riga (Latvia) is on the programme. 2 weeks of pure, carefree fun combined with politics.

Just wondering, how the fuck are you going to pay for all that?

Anyhow, to me the world is my playground. I wanna see all of it. from Nepal to Japan, from New zealand to Africa.

I also love Italy, as far as I can remember we always went there on holiday. Also I went to Bari for 2 weeks because of eyp and although the place is a deserted place filled with old and poor people, it will always have a special spot in my hart seeing the events that took place there and the people i've met. Might go to Bologna one day to see some people i met.

This summer Riga (Latvia) is on the programme. 2 weeks of pure, carefree fun combined with politics.

Round the World tickets my Belgian friend.

£850ish for 29,000 miles (not inc taxes). I really hope to use one of those bad boys sometime.

Though I would love to visit Egypt and its pyramids too, I've always found it to be a sort of scary thought to walk around in them. Too many nightmares about mummies and being trapped in a pyramid I guess. I don't like mummies. Even though I've been to some well, "deadhouses" (don't know what to call them) where the bones of tons of people are stacked together for all to see. Even one where the walls and doorways were decorated with them; kinda freaky.

But still, pyramids are cool, mummies are not. =P