NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

I've had another one of those strange seasons, the team's looked good on paper but I've just never found any consistent route to victory, finishing bottom of the table with a handful of points won from opponents who should be well above my station a horrible goal difference despite a decent count for. Frequently players have under then over performed inexplicably without meaningful adjustment to tactics or lineup. Almost time to rally and go full guns for the middle league - perhaps I'll finally have some silverware to boast about next season.

By the by, how about a big ol' cup after next season with all 3 leagues? Just to mix things up a bit.

Edited by gaggle64

Interesting semi final, 5 matches, home team always win with a 3 goal difference. The last 4 ended 3-0.

About gaggle's suggestion, is that this season or nekst? I don't want to play a dozen friendlies to keep average form just so I won't drop in dv I spent a season to get. For the lower leagues, the off season is already too long.

I don't mind a big tournament after next season. Anyone who is knocked out can just have friendlies between themselves. Would mean nice amounts of form for everyone, non?

I don't mind a big tournament after next season. Anyone who is knocked out can just have friendlies between themselves. Would mean nice amounts of form for everyone, non?

The opposite, if you get knocked out early youll be at a huge disadvantage because of fewer competitive matches? Friendlies earn only 1/10th of usual experience.

Ah.

Well in that case, I'd be against it :P would surely just strengthen the stronger teams even more!

Mcoy has come back from holiday and found himself demoted. Mcoy may play the next season although Mcoy is rather tired of playing this game at the moment, Mcoy is unsure If he should resign or just sell up and stick around the bottom league for a bit.

Okay I'm back, and my username is still the same :(

Anyway, with 9 entrants there can only be 1 winner (unlike last time!).

In last place with 4 correct guesses was

@Dyson .

Next up jointly with 5 correct guesses was

and @Mr_Odwin and @jayseven

In joint 5th place with 6 correct guesses was

@The Peeps and @MadDog

In 4th place with 7 correct guesses was

@Rowan!

In 3rd place with 8 correct guesses was

@Cube (who predicted his own relegation :p)!

In 2nd place with 9 correct guesses was

@Nikos9!

And our final winner and that luckysonofabitch who gets 2x 1 month of X11 VIP issssssssss...

REZZZZZZZZZZZZ @ReZourceman

Congrats :) Well played people, I could release everyone's predictions onto an online excel document if I can figure out how and people can make sure I didn't get it wrong!

EDIT: Here is the link to see predictions: Linkylink

Edited by Ellmeister

Bah! I could have been second if I didn't beat Eights in the last match of the season.

I've decided for next season, in case of draw it will be who gets the most correct guesses of people winning the league and then if that is still a draw, I will compare who gets the most right for being promoted and then if that is still a draw, compare who guesses the most people getting relegated but it shouldn't come to that.

Can anyone recommend an improvement or was this okay? Stop doing it?

I should have an extra point, i didn't get a point for correctly guessing Peeps for the Lower League winner. :p

I should have an extra point, i didn't get a point for correctly guessing Peeps for the Lower League winner. :p

And Jayseven. Okay time to edit :p Sorry MadDog! Hopefully sorted now.

Edited by Ellmeister

And Jayseven. Okay time to edit :p Sorry MadDog! Hopefully sorted now.

It's okay dude. ;)

I hope it stays around for next season.

Looking at the X11 site, it seems there is no way to purchase a single month which is strange! Haden any ideas?

Or do you just get the single 3 month one as a prize?

Looking at the X11 site, it seems there is no way to purchase a single month which is strange! Haden any ideas?

Or do you just get the single 3 month one as a prize?

Thanks Elites that looks epic deffo have to do that in Season 20!

I always get 3 months I think that is the min you can buy.

Oh and Mcoy don't you dare leave! Two man power trip!

ReZ and Nikos.

I will personally see you both burn for predicting my relegation.

ReZ and Nikos.

I will personally see you both burn for predicting my relegation.

Lol, it was only because i think you narrowly avoided it last season! Plus there were so many good teams in the top division this season that at least one of them had to go...never expected it to be Mcoy though!! Nothing personal ;)

Lol, it was only because i think you narrowly avoided it last season! Plus there were so many good teams in the top division this season that at least one of them had to go...never expected it to be Mcoy though!! Nothing personal ;)

Dyson nothing personal it's just xpert.

Let me tell you something you big dead b%#%#$ if you are predicting I am gonna go down you're damn right it is personal!

Haden, since you were the one who brought me here, you are the one that's gonna have to pay!

Youtube - "Undertaker's Graveyard Promo to Mr.Mcmahon on SmackDown! for Survivor Series 2003"

(Anyone know why I can't add youtube vids or thank posts yet? It says i need to have posted more than 15 times but i'm sure i must have done that by now! I checked my profile stats and it says i've posted 0 times...wassupwidat???)

Haden, since you were the one who brought me here, you are the one that's gonna have to pay!

Youtube - "Undertaker's Graveyard Promo to Mr.Mcmahon on SmackDown! for Survivor Series 2003"

(Anyone know why I can't add youtube vids or thank posts yet? It says i need to have posted more than 15 times but i'm sure i must have done that by now! I checked my profile stats and it says i've posted 0 times...wassupwidat???)

It's because posts in the Playground don't count. Go and spam some threads in General Chit Chat. :p

You can't post vids cause...