NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

You're welcome Peeps ;) Also congratulations on winning the title, I didn't realise you had posted already :D

Wait so now we are in the mid league will we be hockeyed every game? The title push was fun! :p

Edited by heroicjanitor

Having just checked up on the predictions, there is a front runner so far but I won't be guessing just yet because many points are still to play for!

Is it just the top league still going now? How many weeks left?

Do I have to wait ages for a change report? :p

Come on MadDog, you need to get back some more points for the Trio : peace:

Well done on winning the league! Much needed points for the Trio. :)

4 games or 2 weeks left!

I took Ken Dermot (a youth) on a bit too late and he only found form in his last game, so hopefully he won't get worse since his DV only got to 8 :( If he does I'll have to sell him. Expecting a spectacular change report tbh, very few players (two 9s and an 8, one 2 since I ignore him) below 10 and most of us on 13 or higher. 5 of us have 15 or higher and Odran Campbell is on 16, a future leader he is.

I hate having to decide between going for the win or going for the DV values near the end of a season.

Shame about the loss, thought we put up a good fight against Roostophe.

Yes!!!. Overtook Eights and won the middle league!!!!. Was guaranteed a promotion, but didn't think i'd win the league. Congrats to everyone who earned a promotion this season.

I'll quite happily sign-up to the cup, if there are any spaces left.

I think i'll celebrate my win.

Edited by Jimbob

Title challenge over it would seem, but it's been good fun. Mcoy is in real danger of relegation!

2080106.jpg

The tea cup now has 8 entrants!

Eights United.

Rising Phoenix.

Emo Blades.

Aqui1a All Stars.

Real Peeps.

Cubic County.

Recall United.

Bubbles FC.

The deadline is Friday to join. I may have to cut it off at 8 entrants though, having said that I am sure there would be a way to work it out.

Edited by Haden

Jimbob, I'm likin' your song choice there & will use it as my inspiration to try and avoid relegation. The odds are against me though with form at a season-time low and with no money to fund training i'm having to battern down the hatches. Despite going ultra defensive against Elites, guessing his formation and playmaker, they were still too strong. Mcoy and BSO have the potential to beat anyone at anytime whereas we don't so i'm not holding my breath but who knows!

Week 17

New Nexus: 7 Haden, 6 Rising Phoenix, 10 All Stars, 23 points

The Hurricanes: 11 Elites, 4 J7, 8 Bubbles 23 points

Chartreuse Trio: 6 MadDog,5 Rez, 9 Peeps 20 points

The Cavaliers: 3 Silverdale Hotpot, 9 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 17 points

The Final Three: 2 Odwin, 10 Tales, 2 Cube 14 points

Interhawk Federation: 4 Inter, 3 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 13 points

The-Boss-the-sopranos-286194_1024_768.jpg

Now only one member of each alliance can affect the final outcome...

Week 18 (Lower and Middle League Alliance members scores are now final!)

The Hurricanes: 11 Elites, 3 J7, 8 Bubbles 22 points

New Nexus: 6 Haden, 6 Rising Phoenix, 9 All Stars, 21points

Chartreuse Trio: 7 MadDog,4 Rez, 10 Peeps 21 points

The Cavaliers: 3 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 18 points

Interhawk Federation: 4 Inter, 5 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 15 points

The Final Three: 2 Odwin, 8 Tales, 2 Cube 12 points

I got twice the points than my team mates combined >_>

Next season me and Oddy should absolutely trounce the middle and lower leagues.

Looked at my predictions. Very wrong. I did predict Eights to win the middle league - so I robbed myself out of that one. I did get me and Jay getting relegated correct.

Week 10:

Mcoys Sons 0-1 Madpool

Silverdale Hotpot 0-0 Haden United

Battlestar Odwinica 4-1 Roostophe Rovers

The 64s 2-1 Dysonian Wanderers

Intergalatigo Stars 1-2 Bayern Bru

Most Important Result: Intergalatigo Stars 1-2 Bayern Bru, Bru grinds out a result against a resilient Stars team to keep their unbeaten run alive.

Stylish Play: Battlestar Odwinica, the goals come flooding in as Odwinica take Rovers to task.

Best Player: Amer Hizo Diz, The 64s, the young midfielder gives the 64s fans something to cheer as he scores once and assists once to give 64s a rare win.

Week 11:

The 64s 3-1 Battlestar Odwinica

Haden United 3-2 Bayern Bru

Roostophe Rovers 3-1 Madpool

Essex Elites 3-0 Mcoys Sons

Dysonian Wanderers 3-0 Silverdale Hotpot

Most Important Result: Haden United 3-2 Bayern Bru, United give Bru their first loss to shake up the title race and give themselves a vital win.

Stylish Play: Dysonian Wanderers, 3 goals (a theme today!) and 10 chances just give Dysonian this award, honorable mention also to the 64s.

Best Player: Qader Bashur, The 64s, the veteran defender was commanding at the back and scored once and had one assist for another strong 64s win.

Week 12:

Mcoys Sons 0-2 Essex Elites

Silverdale Hotpot 2-0 Dysonian Wanderers

Bayern Bru 1-1 Haden United

Battlestar Odwinica 3-1 The 64s

Madpool 3-0 Roostophe Rovers

Most Important Result: Mcoys Sons 0-2 Essex Elites, Elites win the double and gain 6 huge points as Bru slip up.

Stylish Play: Madpool, they get their revenge in style as these two upper mid table teams jostle for position behind Bru and the Elites.

Best Player: Gareth Coles, Battlestar Odwinica, nets his first two goals of the season to help get Odwinica back on track.

Btw alliance wise if it is a tie I will add up all the points on aggregate. So the domination of the Trio at the start of the season may well pay off!

Thanks Haden. Peeps was considering a loan move to my alliance last night but I told him no, I have no plans to get rid of either Emo or Bubbles.

Ell begged me to join his alliance yesterday but he couldn't offer me anything worthwhile :indeed: