NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

It's because posts in the Playground don't count. Go and spam some threads in General Chit Chat. :p

All Done! :p

Week 15:

Battlestar Odwinica 0-0 Essex Elites

Dysonian Wanderers 1-1 Mcoys Sons

Silverdale Hopot 4-1 Bayern Bru

The 64s 1-3 Intergalatigo Stars

Haden United 2-0 Roostophe Rovers

Most Important Result: Silverdale Hopot 4-1 Bayern Bru, Silverdale destroy Bru to effect the title and relegation battles in one go.

Stylish Play: Silverdale Hotpot, superb play by Hotpot who demolish Bru.

Best Player: David Beckham, Intergalatigo Stars, Beckham was involved in every goal as Inter got a crucial win against doomed 64s.

Week 16:

Intergalatigo Stars 2-2 Roostophe Rovers

Essex Elites 0-1 Dysonian Wanderers

Battlestar Odwinica 1-3 Madpool

Bayern Bru 4-0 The 64s

Mcoys Sons 0-3 Haden United

Most Important Result: Essex Elites 0-1 Dysonian Wanderers, Wanderers land a body blow against the Elites who lose momentum in the title fight.

Stylish Play: Bayern Bru, a perfect way to bounce back for Bru as they put 4 past the 64s.

Best Player: Fico Mozzini, Haden United, Mozzini scores twice and dominates midfield to help United get a surprise 3 points against the Sons.

Haha, brilliant. :bowdown:

Thanks, although i still can't thank posts...i'm guessing i need to spam even more to do that!?

Thanks, although i still can't thank posts...i'm guessing i need to spam even more to do that!?

You need 100 posts, good luck!

Yes, thanks a lot! :p

You are more than welcome! :D

While you're here, fancy joining our private league in xpert eleven...it's a free online football manager game, there'll be a new season soon and Haden's always looking for new members!?

You need 100 posts, good luck!

Ah [email protected]'m gonna have to get busy :heh:

I did pm lots of people and many didn't get back to me but it is your loss :p Probably wouldn't have beaten ReZ anyway!

I did pm lots of people and many didn't get back to me but it is your loss :p Probably wouldn't have beaten ReZ anyway!

Yeh I forgot as well deffo doing it this time though!

Haden, are you doing the recruiting competition again for next season?

Yes!

Thanks for reminding me. Person who recruits the most people for next season will get a free VIP prize draw pick.

The other ways of getting a pick are...

Winning the Most Stylish, Most Important Wins or Best Player awards over a season.

Alliance winners

and

the Cup winner.

I will try to balance the leagues better this time than I did last season. Duds is back and I think we have 3 teams we could get rid of so that still leaves another spot or two so recruit away.

Question, if upper league is reduced to 10, I won't get promoted will I?

Hmm you may get screwed. If I could handpick the teams it would be so much easier but it is quite a rigid structure. Needless to say I will be consulting with the forum a lot before I start the season.

Thank you UK gov!

Following a mistake at Her Majesty's Customs and Revenue, the club have been given a tax rebate to the value of 1 196 000 econ. This has been immediately given to the training and player purchase fund by the club's board of directors.

After looking at the final results I'm thinking we may have sneaked a win in the alliance challenge as well :p

We simply blow away any competition.

We're the HURRICANES.

3-3 draw between myself and Cube earlier today. Going to have to go all out and see if Recall can squeeze a victory next time.

3-3 draw between myself and Cube earlier today. Going to have to go all out and see if Recall can squeeze a victory next time.

A very unjustified result, in my opinion.

Edit: I'm right in thinking that if the next match is 0-0, 1-1 or 2-2 then I'd go through?

Week 21

The Hurricanes: 11 Elites, 3 J7, 8 Bubbles 22 points

Chartreuse Trio: 8 MadDog,4 Rez, 10 Peeps 22 points

New Nexus: 6 Haden, 6 Rising Phoenix, 9 All Stars, 21points

The Cavaliers: 4 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 19 points

The Final Three: 5 Odwin, 8 Tales, 2 Cube 15 points

Interhawk Federation: 2 Inter, 5 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 13 points

Three%2BGold%2BMedals.jpg

Week 22

Chartreuse Trio: 7 MadDog,4 Rez, 10 Peeps 21 points

New Nexus: 6 Haden, 6 Rising Phoenix, 9 All Stars, 21points

The Cavaliers: 5 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 20 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 8 Tales, 2 Cube 14 points

Interhawk Federation: 3 Inter, 5 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 14 points

So after a tight race it is the Hurricanes that sweep to victory! You will all get a free dip in the VIP lucky dip and have the honour of being part of the first winning alliance.

The negotiation for next seasons alliances, start now!

Hey Nikos, quit fucking spamming the forum with adverts for the league!

Whoa man chillax ok maybe it wasn't the best way to go about it but its the internet he didn't kill anyone! I will be putting forward a hype thread in the gen chit chat if the mods are ok with it advertising the historic 20th season so if that happens post in there to hype it up!

Having said that I am aiming to get all leagues to 10 next season and with DuDs on board we may just want 1 more person to equal things out when inactive teams go.

Edited by Haden

No idea how I won or why I won my last couple of games. No idea how or why I lost so badly all those times either. Ah, ze mysteries euf laife.

A thread on gen chit-chat is fine. Remember to use teh @Haden tags! I'm still surprised we don't have more football fans, at least, playing. JonSt, ramar, flink, fresh, to think of a few.

All previous players should be alerted too!