NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Going to a play a play-off match for 6th division in the official league(Final League). Got 6 players with 16 or more in dv. Another 3 young players with 14. Top scorer and best goal difference but only grabbed the most nominations trophy.

Your team may be more skilled than mine, more experienced than mine and have better leaders than mine, but... Forgot where I was going with that :p

Edited by heroicjanitor

I've actually barely been online the past couple of days.

But yeah, I am. We guessed each others tactics after a change and you snuck a win! I'm still to look at it in more detail though.

You can look at it in all the detail you want, the scoreline will stay the same and those 3 points will still be mine :p

Once against another season where no-one has gotten all 6 points off me in my games against them :) Always like to put up a fight!

Looks like my players have dropped in dv but there are no matches left for me to get more match experience. Another good reason why eaqual league size is the best way to go.

Got a pretty decent change report in the official league, only 9 visible, but two double jumps. Two young players didn't go up one but they should be close and possible double jump next season. Was expecting a more valuable team but I only increased by 1 million so now it's worth 80 total.

Week 13:

Roostophe Rovers 2-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Haden United 1-1 Silverdale Hotpot

Dysonian Wanderers 4-2 The 64s

Madpool 2-1 Mcoys Sons

Bayern Bru 1-0 Intergalatigo Stars

Most Important Result: Bayern Bru 1-0 Intergalatigo Stars, Bru grind out a win against a determined Stars side to rejuvenate their title challenge.

Stylish Play: Dysonian Wanderers, 4 goals from a classy Wanderers side.

Best Player: Lucian Sandford, Dysonian Wanderers, the veteran playmaker was on form today with two goals and and an assist.

Week 14:

The 64s 1-4 Haden United

Mcoys Sons 2-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Roostophe Rovers 2-1 Dysonian Wanderers

Essex Elites 2-1 Madpool

Intergalatigo Stars 2-1 Silverdale Hotpot

Most Important Result: Intergalatigo Stars 2-1 Silverdale Hotpot, the relegation battle is getting intense as Inter scores a huge win over Silverdale.

Stylish Play:Haden United, United are playing much better than at the start of the season and this performance showed that.

Best Player: Eddie Guerrero, Intergalatigo Stars, Guerrero kept his cool and upped his game to help Inter score a win with an assist and goal.

Need haden to lose :P Can't be having him gaining sneaky trio points!

Victory in the first leg for me. My team played out of their skeiiiin. No away goals conceded so I'm looking set for the 2nd leg - semi finals here i come :P

Now you start putting in the performances Jay :p

Bit disappointed with my match today, feel like I should have won yet now the title race is back on >_<

Close game Jimbob, can't help but feel you stole it from me though :( lucky goal in the 90th minute ;P I would've been happy with a draw considering how much higher skilled your players are.

I had a feeling you'd play 5-3-2 too, I should've set that in the tactics.

Hmm :/ Not good, need an away victory or a draw with most chances.

You got lucky... Was shocked I went 0-2 up away from home against you tbh. For anyone wondering it ended 2-2, and I had a goal disallowed for doubtful offside in injury time :(

Hopefully a point will be enough next game to see me survive. But I don't think I can take the risk so will be trying to get 4-6 points in the last 2 games. Satisfied with the draw today :)

Week 19

The Hurricanes: 11 Elites, 3 J7, 8 Bubbles 22 points

Chartreuse Trio: 8 MadDog,4 Rez, 10 Peeps 22 points

New Nexus: 6 Haden, 6 Rising Phoenix, 9 All Stars, 21points

The Cavaliers: 5 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 20 points

Interhawk Federation: 2 Inter, 5 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 13 points

The Final Three: 3 Odwin, 8 Tales, 2 Cube 13 points

It's all about Nexus.

It's all about the power.

Week 20

New Nexus: 8 Haden, 6 Rising Phoenix, 9 All Stars, 23points

The Hurricanes: 11 Elites, 3 J7, 8 Bubbles 22 points

Chartreuse Trio: 7 MadDog,4 Rez, 10 Peeps 21 points

The Cavaliers: 5 Silverdale Hotpot, 10 Recall United, 5 ZimmerFrame FC, 20 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 8 Tales, 2 Cube 14 points

Interhawk Federation: 2 Inter, 5 Seahawks, 6 FedEx 13 points

2080106.jpg

Quarter Final First Leg results!

Aqui1a All Stars 0-4 Cubic County

Eights United 2-2 Bubbles FC

Emo Blades 2-0 Rising Phoenix

Real Peeps 1-2 Recall United

Things are looking interesting as County destroy the All Stars who surely need a miracle to stay in the tourney now. Eights United claw back a 2 goal deficit to avoid an embarrassing defeat but Bubbles now take an away goals advantage into the next leg with them. The Blades look comfortable after gaining a 2 goal cushion against Phoenix. And Askey puts Recall in a commanding position after being behind for most of the match.

Away teams send your invites back to complete the quarter finals!

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost