NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

I miss the match reports :(

So do I and I hope to get them back asap :grin:

Weird. Just realised I have a second gameweek coming up during the season without a match. Never had that before :(

Ganja Farmers...

Manager since 14th June 2011.

Offline since 21st July 2011.

That was.. until yesterday.

At this crucial point of the season, with only three games left, Ganja makes a very rare appearance after a long status of hiatus. What I find worrying about this, is that he has played both games - home and away - against most of the active teams... he only has me and Co-op remaining.

Now I wouldn't be surprised if this is some act of sabotage or something! Seriously! Two days before I am set to play him, he comes online. With me at the top of the league, and with only three games left, could this be a underhanded attempt to knock me off the top spot and give one of the other teams a chance at promotion? Who knows...

Don't take this seriously! lol I was just a bit gutted when I saw he'd come online. Might not be such an easy win now. :p

lol that's something I never want to happen to me. Everyone else has had easy games because they can see the tactics won't have changed. Now he's come online he may have changed his tactics so you have to deal with that while we've all had an easy ride :p

Phew, one my away game 0-1. 2 of my players were injured :mad: not happy about that Fedex!

Another of my players must've injured himself in training but I have no report of it =\ just looked at my player list today and he has an injury.

Edited by The Peeps

You'd get an email about it? Either it is from a previous game and he's gone from a red cross (seriously injured) to needle (minor injury) meaning he could play (bit of a risk though).

Dyson's team were awesome today, no team would have won against them in that form. He took up half of the x11 team I think!

Big game against Haden next and my form is dire, could mean the end of the title race for me.

Won 5-2 from 0-2 down :yay: I so deserve to win this league. Top scorer and almost twice as high goal difference to second highest. If I win my next away against 8th placed Seahawks, it's very unlikely that Recall United can catch me up in goal difference(16 goals after this round) if I were to lose my last match which is at home against 9th placed team Cube. Very tempting to cash in that 1st place cash bonus pre-emptively to secure it...

Wow, Zim and I both got 5 star manager ratings in that last game :p I scabbed it 1-0 but he injured my most promising youth, who won't be back til September, after the league finishes :( Not his fault since he was being careful, accidents happen, and he has a DV of 16 anyway. Incidentally, my goalkeeper made two saves and was my man of the match :o

I didn't watch the match, is there any way I can now? All I see is the match report in match history.

Edited by heroicjanitor

Yes, on the league page at the top. Click the blue button with the image of a tv.

Edited by Tales

Dunno why my goalie was my man of the match then, both of his shots missed of their own accord. Good though because he needs the dv.

Madpool have been approached by a well known charity organisation about staging a concert in your stadium. The concert will be screened around the world and the arrangement earns your club 1 119 500 econ.

Wahey! Brilliant. :)

Fzeroxbox.jpg

Week 15

New Nexus: 8 Haden, 7 Rising Phoenix, 10 All Stars, 25 points

The Hurricanes: 11 Elites, 4 J7, 7 Bubbles 22 points

Chartreuse Trio: 6 MadDog,5 Rez, 9 Peeps 20 points

The Final Three: 3 Odwin, 10 Tales, 3 Cube 16 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 8 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 16 points

Interhawk Federation: 5 Inter, 2 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 12 points

New Nexus are way out in front can anyone stop them?

Week 16

New Nexus: 9 Haden, 7 Rising Phoenix, 10 All Stars, 26 points

The Hurricanes: 10 Elites, 4 J7, 7 Bubbles 21 points

Chartreuse Trio: 6 MadDog,5 Rez, 9 Peeps 20 points

The Cavaliers: 2 Silverdale Hotpot, 9 Recall United, 6 ZimmerFrame FC, 17 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 10 Tales, 2 Cube 16 points

Interhawk Federation: 5 Inter, 3 Seahawks, 5 FedEx 13 points

Raped. Just everywhere.

SIGH I SUCK AT THIS GAME FFFFS*.

(FOR FUCKING FUCK'S FUCKETTING SAKE)

So excited for today's match. A win will pretty much seal the title for me because of the goal difference and it would be nice to have the title before the last round. Can't believe I actually thought I would be relegated in the beginning of the season :heh:

stupid game

Raped. Just everywhere.

SIGH I SUCK AT THIS GAME FFFFS*.

(FOR FUCKING FUCK'S FUCKETTING SAKE)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaw yeah :awesome:

Turns out it wasn't the end of the race for me! A lovely 2-0 win, genuinely thought you'd grab a 1-0 win over me.

Good to see The Hurricanes all won today!

lol :P

Guess what? My tactics defaulted so I had on all the stuff I said I had off and vice-versa as well :P

Still, a good win!

... Annoyed ReZ had such a win though :( Tales lost..! Not meant to happen! I wanted to feel more secuuuuure... Still, away win is good!

Nice home win. Relegation battle in the top league is getting tasty.

Well done Ell you deserved the win today you and Bru have been a class apart this season, it looks all set to be an epic run in for the title!

I think I need a good 6 points to feel secure about getting out this relegation battle that is really tight this season.

cup+of+coffee.jpg

Middle and Lower League Tourney

Hey guys, a hard but exciting season is almost at an end for the lower leagues, the top league has 4 more games to go after the lower leagues has finished.

So I think a fun thing to do would be a tourney for the lower league teams. If you have any interest sign up and we will decide what type of tourney to do once we have lower league numbers.

Either add a comment here, message me or post on the forum thread and you be included.

Also any preferences for what type of tourney to do and also what to do about the problem of one team having a home advantage?

Thanks

Haden

Edited by Haden
Automerged Doublepost

Nekst season, I suggest shortening the upper league to 10 again, or maybe even nine to get more active teams in the lower league. I don't see why need so many teams in the same league. Fewer is better.

At least something positive happened today. The leader in the offical league stumbled and fell so I climbed to promotion spot. Playing home in the last match against the team the league leader got a draw in his home match today. Luckily I got 20 million to spend on victory bonus.

If anything I think we should reduce the lowest league!

Tourney suggestions; Inter-allegiance battles! :P I would like to challenge my fellow hurricane, heroijan. We may well be swapping places next season!

Allegiances; will they mix up if there are two teams in the same league? Great accompaniment to this season so far!