NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

I will issue a report on the semis and set up the final this evening. The new season will start a week on Tuesday so plenty of time for everyone to get their form back.

At the moment I have to say I am tempted to set up a really strong 3 tier 10 a side league format. I realize it is unfair to Tales and I do feel bad but it has happened to other teams before.

I'm still strongly against this. I don't care what has happened before, and it's worse that you use that as an ekscuse to say it's okay ::shrug:

Fucking hell.

Haden and Ell get 17 4s. I get a 17 3. I NEVER get good youths. This game is incredibly unfair.

Got a 17-3 myself today, defender, hard shooter and leader if anyone is interested.

In the official league I have a 5 star YA and am trying to get a good keeper. Last 3 I got was 19-4, 18-4 and 19-4. The last two at least are from after the change. I want my 17-5 now!

Fucking hell.

Haden and Ell get 17 4s. I get a 17 3. I NEVER get good youths. This game is incredibly unfair.

I seem to get players in regions that i don't require. Got a youth keeper today, even though i was in need for a defender, midfielder/striker.

I'll send an invite over for a friendly btw.

I seem to get players in regions that i don't require. Got a youth keeper today, even though i was in need for a defender, midfielder/striker.

You can select what position you want your next youth to be.

I'm due a youth in the next 5 days, really need a freekick taker!! I've never had better than either a 17-3 or an 18-4 (with no special abilities) so my luck's gotta change soon!

Mine had the greedy, diva and shooting power traits.

The greed trait I actually like because it means they will play better. The diva trait can be easily sorted by giving them their favourite number and the shooting power is obviously a bonus! Shame the 17-4 is just a 4 =/

You can select what position you want your next youth to be.

Yeah, discovered that just a moment ago. Requested a youth midfielder, see what i gets.

Last season I had an 18-4 keeper and failed to get him any skill increase at all.

Just got a 19-4 youth. Am cry :( 5 visible skill increase on my change report... and 4 visible reductions. CRYCRYCRY.

Sorry @Charlie, I've already accepted a friendly from Aqui1a. Also your team is way too strong for me :p

How often are we supposed to get youth through? I haven't had any in 22 days.

I'm still strongly against this. I don't care what has happened before, and it's worse that you use that as an ekscuse to say it's okay ::shrug:

Ok here is the deal, I will put it to a vote, if people don't mind a longer off season for the lower leagues I will keep 11-10-10. If people want off seasons to be the same then I will make it 10-10-10.

Once vote is over the debate is up. I will make an official announcement on Xpert and will count votes via comments there.

6 up, 2 down, Not a great report but broadly positive. Time for some fresh blood.

Send an invite if you want friendly folks.

Edited by gaggle64

Hales was worth 21m last season, gone down to 18m after the change report.

I think we should try to get it to 11/11/11.

For 21m I would have sold him. It could have bolstered your squad generally, but that's my opinion obviously :) I don't think I've ever had a player worth that much. The most was my star defender Brammar worth something like 13-5m.

Voting for what type of league you want is up if I haven't listed your preferred type just put what you want and why in the comments.

Fritjof Tygesen, a 23 10, is worth 22185800 econ. I love him.

My CR was +12, 9 visible. Love change reports.

Won my first match easily in the new season in the official league at away ground. Hopefully I can make a swift run to fifth division. Pretty handy to start of with 16-17 in average team form too.

11-3.jpg

Most valuable I have in the N-E is a 23-9 worth 9.2 million. A 20-8 in the official league is worth 15 million. Got four others worth 10+.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

I thought it was decades? :p

Will answer tom Flink if no-one gets there before me I would have done cup update as well but NE seems to be in a pretty bad state atm, down quite a lot of the time I tried to come on.

The first thing I would recommend to you Flink is have a good read of the rules:

Link for Flink

It will give you a better explanation than we could give. Then have a look at your squad and see if you can get rid of anyone that you are unlikely to use such as older players with low skill (such as Theo Golt and Ruud Stuy maybe). To do this click on the player's name and then on the right it says you can sack them.

Someone else can take it from here :p

tea_cup_small.jpg

Semi Finals Tea Cup

Recall United 3-3 Cubic County

Cubic County 3-0 Recall United

A goal frenzy saw County edge out United to go into the Tea Cup final. County dominated the first half of the first game with 11 chances and were 3-0 up by the 62nd minute. However United talisman Hollingdale set up two headers in two minutes for United to pull it back to 3-2. Askey scored via a breakaway with 8 minutes left to leave the tie in the balance. However in the return game County dominated from the outset and never looked like losing. Maupas the captain scored and set a goal up with Thackery heading in another to put County 3-0 up before half time. There was no way back for United who were outclassed.

Eights United 1-2 Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix 3-0 Eights United

In a closley fought first game Phoenix edged out Untied to win 2-1 away from home. Parsons and Bolam took their chances to give Phoenix a 2-0 lead. Capwell scored a vital goal for United with 13 minutes to go to give them some hope for the 2nd leg. However much like County Phoenix took the tie by the scruff of the neck making 7 chances to 0 for United. McAvoy was on great form setting one up and scoring one himself. Lorimer made it 3 by the 75th minute but by then it was all over.

Final!

Rising Phoenix vs Cubic County

Cubic County vs Rising Phoenix

Rising Phoenix will host the first leg with the cup finishing on friday when County host Phoenix.

Mcoy dosen't hang around here much anymore. After some long conversations and discussions with Haden Mcoy has decided to stay around in the Xpert league for a bit longer.

Mcoy's not a happy person though, Mcoy has been reduced to playing In the middle league and Mcoy promises he will find someone to make their life a misery out of during his stay.