NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

My increase was okay. My lowly young midfielder should get a double jump next change report I hope.

I'm predicting Haden to win next season.

Also, Bubbles if you win, you can take over as the head of the Hurricanes :)

Haha righto then. I've got a match against Happenstance first, if I get thumped I'll still hopefully pick up some form to play you with. All of my players went down to like 3 form for some reason. I need to start training. *you're the best... arooooooound....*

10 plus and -1 for me.

I got 9 visible changes all in youth which is rather lovely. Was probably my best season for dev thanks to my injection of money near the start.

Ok what do people want. I could advertise and push and go for 11/11/11 or 11/11/10 or status quo or could go to 10/10/10.

I realize it is a very annoying situation for Tales and I do sympathize but I also have to balance that this season has been long and not ideal for lower two leagues who have had a long off season.

What say you NE!

How many do we currently have? 11/11/11 would be best but otherwise 10/10/10 I think.

11/10/10

10char

With DuD and Flink?

Oh sorry I misread what you said. We could be on 11/11/11 but with a few inactive teams. With a push for recruitment maybe we could do it. 10/10/10 without recruitment should be attainable.

If we have enough with 11/11/10, can I suggest 8/8/8/8....?, otherwise, my vote is still on 11/??/?? (assuming I have a say in the matter :p) Only reason why I want 11 is obvious, but I actually prefer shorter seasons, and if it's shorter than 10 I can live with not being promoted, otherwise 11 all the way.

What about one league?

Would be a good idea, but i could see problems with it.

2 players are retiring at the end of the season, which would mean replacing them. Time to save the coppers i guess, gonna be an expensive term next season.

Edited by Jimbob

Would be a good idea, but i could see problems with it.

Such as, in the current numbers, it would last 31 weeks (over 7 months)?

Such as, in the current numbers, it would last 31 weeks (over 7 months)?

Could cause a few problems. People forgetting to play, teams going manager-less. And probably only playing a league once a year as well.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, i just think it would have problems maintaining it.

Could cause a few problems. People forgetting to play, teams going manager-less. And probably only playing a league once a year as well.

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, i just think it would have problems maintaining it.

I'm saying it's a bad idea. Maintaining it? What would you need to do to maintain it?

I'm saying it's a bad idea. Maintaining it? What would you need to do to maintain it?

Would you want to play for 7 straight months. I personally wouldn't.

Would you want to play for 7 straight months. I personally wouldn't.

Which is why I think it is a bad idea, you said it isn't a bad idea meaning you think it may work having a season last 7 months?

That also has nothing to do with maintaining the league.

Awesomes! I'm in the cup final.

Who's at home first? And is it two legs again?

Awesomes! I'm in the cup final.

Who's at home first? And is it two legs again?

I will issue a report on the semis and set up the final this evening. The new season will start a week on Tuesday so plenty of time for everyone to get their form back.

At the moment I have to say I am tempted to set up a really strong 3 tier 10 a side league format. I realize it is unfair to Tales and I do feel bad but it has happened to other teams before.

Ok, didn't go as planned. Anyone fancy a friendly on Tuesday and/or Friday next week. Recruited in 2 new players, want to give them a warm-up before the season begins.