NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Prize money for the league

Prize money for most points (goals+assists)

Prize money for top goalscorer

Prize money for most assists

Fuck yeah :D

...all of them are Scott Page btw. He's amazing. :love:

Hey, Eights can take one for the team. Sorry Tales, but it means you won't have a long off season that you so clearly hate :p Least you should be likely to be promoted the season after!

Why not, last season I was the only one to be relegated, this season I can be the only not getting promoted ::shrug:

I'd prefer lowering the number of teams nekst season so someone else can be screwed over, at least they will be aware of it.

Hey, Eights can take one for the team. Sorry Tales, but it means you won't have a long off season that you so clearly hate :p Least you should be likely to be promoted the season after!

Why not, last season I was the only one to be relegated, this season I can be the only not getting promoted ::shrug:

I'd prefer lowering the number of teams nekst season so someone else can be screwed over, at least they will be aware of it.

As much as a pain it can be after a hard season where you worked to gain promotion, it happened to me at least once (maybe twice in a row) actually and you just need to get on with it. Think of it as an extra season where you can grow your squad!

And just be glad this isn't the First Division -> SPL in Scotland where only 1 team gets promoted! The fewest number anywhere in Europe!

FIHR4.png

I'm pretty pleased with that, would've been nice for some visible level ups in my defenders but both keepers went up which is great as did both main forwards.

I knew Heinze would get negative, he played pretty much every match but only got a DV of 12. Alnoudji was predictable, he was crippled at the end and went from DV 14 to 10 so I'm just glad he still went positive.

My squad won't be growing this season so another season in middle league makes no difference than playing in the upper. I wasn't joking when I said we should wait. It's fairer.

My squad won't be growing this season so another season in middle league makes no difference than playing in the upper. I wasn't joking when I said we should wait. It's fairer.

It will be growing in strength, and if you got promoted once they you'll have a good change report you'll be even better this season and will get an even better change report next season.

What the fuck?

Have they completely changed how the change report works? Two of my players that had a visible negative had good development value and great average form.

The other negatives were old players I didn't use, but overall an utterly terrible +1 (now I've sacked useless players it's now +3, still pretty bad).

Tales, with me in the lower and you in the middle, we should get a fair few points this season.

1 visible increase and 2 visible decreases. The rest were mostly increases but not visible. That's what I get for trying to balance my team. Managed to get most of them at 10 DV and at least 5 were above that.

This season I'll be picking my favourites and ditching the dead weight. I'll most likely be going straight back down to the lower league :(

It will be growing in strength, and if you got promoted once they you'll have a good change report you'll be even better this season and will get an even better change report next season.

Promotion isn't synomous with awesome change report ::shrug: And it's not like I'm guaranteed to be promoted again, there a 3 very good teams coming down and there is two or three from middle league that will be breathing down my neck again. It's more than likely that I won't do it again. I just think it will be fairer if all players now that 3rd place won't get promoted.

Change report showed 6 visible increases and 2 decreases from players I pretty much have to use for a couple more seasons. Plenty of disappointment from Capwell, Hilmo, Fjellbekk(16 in dv wth) and Jalland. Only player who retired is one I planned to get rid of in one way or another.

What the fuck?

Have they completely changed how the change report works? Two of my players that had a visible negative had good development value and great average form.

The other negatives were old players I didn't use, but overall an utterly terrible +1 (now I've sacked useless players it's now +3, still pretty bad).

Tales, with me in the lower and you in the middle, we should get a fair few points this season.

That's what I don't think. Have you seen the teams coming down. I'm probably 0-10 against them combined.

1 visible increase and 2 visible decreases. The rest were mostly increases but not visible. That's what I get for trying to balance my team. Managed to get most of them at 10 DV and at least 5 were above that.

This season I'll be picking my favourites and ditching the dead weight. I'll most likely be going straight back down to the lower league :(

I don't let 27-28+ go above 10. And I even settle with 8 on 30+(hence my two negatives(I did get a third but he is retiring)) Remember(and I learned this after the season ended), dv puts the brakes on when it hits average form.

11-2.jpg

That's what I don't think. Have you seen the teams coming down. I'm probably 0-10 against them combined.

Huh, I was just taking a number out of the air but I was actually pretty close. 12 lost, 3 draws and 2 victories. I so want to stay.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Remember(and I learned this after the season ended), dv puts the brakes on when it hits average form.

What does that mean?

What does that mean?

When dv equals average form a different formula calculates dv you get from future matches, and it's a lot more mean. When I checked I didn't have any player whose dv was higher than his average form iirc. A couple was below.

No, if you have someone with 16 in average form you have pretty good chances to reach 16 in dv. It's a lot harder to get 16 in dv if the average form is 10 no matter how many matches they play. Take my oldie who got a decrease, he played 16 matches and I believe he had around 10 in average form. My point was, don't forget the average form, particulary for those aged 25 or lower.

Oh, and does anyone want a 21-3 with a training cone :p With a 16 player squad there's no way I can get rid of him. Bid starts on 1 econ.

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

I guess I gotta work on average form, then. Change report was rather... humbling. Team essentially is worse than last year, apparantly.

ah right, my situation makes a bit more sense as I have a relatively old team. I couldn't work out why my players weren't increasing in DV.

I guess my strikers must've maxed out on form because despite winning most games I couldn't get them over 10 DV =\

At least I've learnt something now. I'll use this season to try and sort out a good team and hopefully next season I'll be alright.

changereport.png

Pleased with mine. Scoring goals wasn't a problem, but defending was an issue so I'm glad we've improved in that department. Need to buy backup keeper and a youth midfielder as I think Riley might be let go.

Club legend Sidwell and defender Webster are set to retire next season :(

What the fuck?

If they are under 10 DV then they'll be negative, if its 10 it'll either be positive or no change, 10+ they'll get a skill increase.

I don't let 27-28+ go above 10. [/img]

What? Why? If they don't go above 10 they aren't going to get a skill increase!

Yeah average form is still very important so you need to carry on doing a lot of training. Higher average will mean they get a higher DV.

My increase was okay. My lowly young midfielder should get a double jump next change report I hope.

I'm predicting Haden to win next season.

Also, Bubbles if you win, you can take over as the head of the Hurricanes :)

Edited by Ellmeister

If they are under 10 DV then they'll be negative, if its 10 it'll either be positive or no change, 10+ they'll get a skill increase.

What? Why? If they don't go above 10 they aren't going to get a skill increase!

Yeah average form is still very important so you need to carry on doing a lot of training. Higher average will mean they get a higher DV.

Maybe that is a bit wrong. I've only had one 27 for one season since dv was introduced so I can't really say for sure what I would do with them, I only have had 26- or 30+ before. But I wouldn't worry too much about training 27-29 and I would be very pleased with 12 in dv. The one I was talking about had 14 but he was also, to my great surprise, this season top scorer with 9 goals, 8 more than the previous season.

I can't remember what his DV was, but it was high. He played 18 out of 18 matches.

Still, I somehow managed to get most assists and most points, so an extra 500,000 econ for me.

I can't remember what his DV was, but it was high. He played 18 out of 18 matches.

Still, I somehow managed to get most assists and most points, so an extra 500,000 econ for me.

I got 250 000 for third place and most likely a free ticket to nowhere :nono:

I had my worst change report yet with only 6 visible skill increases, only 1 of my midfielders skilled up and none of my strikers did...seriously lacking skill in those departments! I was disappointed initially but seeing/hearing about some of the above it doesn't actually seem as bad as 1st thought!

It's not too late to find out; they haven't been reset just yet.