NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Co-op are now 4th with Aqui1a, Bubbles and myself in the top 3. Will it all change again on Tuesday?

Came home from work at 3:30 today and came straight on to watch the match. One disallowed goal (offside) but 4-2 victory :) I was nervous but it was a home game so I felt safe.

Playing Bubbles away on Tuesday, more nervous for that game than I was with Co-op lol. Can't let him beat me!

Playing Bubbles away on Tuesday, more nervous for that game than I was with Co-op lol. Can't let him beat me!

You can! Do it!

Bad time for you to rediscover your winning touch gaggle, damn it.

However a 3-0 win instills a bit more confidence in my abilities and chance this season. Half way through and we have a pretty close match again - it's not over yet!

Fuck me... Herojan did you watch our game? I was cursing the first half because of that disallowed goal. Damn close game.

A much-needed win. And a surprise goal from my new youth defender in his first game.

Seriously...the formation was 3-5-2...where is there room for one of the defenders to get to a goal-scoring position?

Well fought Cube.

Got a very nice home win and my second double header of the season. If I can secure an away win against Joker Leeds I'm really starting to close in on a promotion again.

Fuck me... Herojan did you watch our game? I was cursing the first half because of that disallowed goal. Damn close game.

Yeah I did, I always watch before reading the result. Exciting stuff, but god dammit I thought I was going to be camping outside your box when you had a defensive formation... How did you get so many chances!? :p That's two late wins against me now, I don't understand it at all lol. Long balls and pressure together... I'll study this. But I think the turning point was you got lucky injuring Solano (my best midfielder and you were cautious...) the EXACT minute that I was due to make substitutes. Seriously I was meant to bring on a sub in the 70th minute. Because the guy on the bench had to replace Solano he couldn't replace anyone else.

I think I see a mistake I made though, I shouldn't have made late attacking substitutions while I had pressure on. Then again you did that too and scored :rolleyes: I'll beat you one day!

Yeah I had to take the chance with long balls and pressure. I remember ReZ cursing about it last season but it seems counter-intuitive. Long balls take possession away from midfield but pressure strengthens the midfield. I guess you just end up with a strong midfield you aren't using all that much and tired players at the end of halves.

Also congrats on your win Zimmertron! 6-0, nice ;)

Yeah I had to take the chance with long balls and pressure. I remember ReZ cursing about it last season but it seems counter-intuitive. Long balls take possession away from midfield but pressure strengthens the midfield. I guess you just end up with a strong midfield you aren't using all that much and tired players at the end of halves.

Oh maybe they weren't tired because you didn't use them much? Masterstroke if so :p

Top of the league! Thank you Haden!

In my double header, I had 14 chances to Mcoys 2. (7-1 in each game) Nice :awesome:

The rest of my hurricane team letting me down though!

A rare win and clean sheet for me over Dyson. Lovely 600k victory in the pools too. I feel bad for crippling Dyson's squad for his next match.:sad:

After a horrid start to the season really started to grind out the wins and draws, I hope I can keep this up and fight for 3rd place!

Thanks. I was hoping for a good win but 6-0 was no what i was expecting.

My young striker scored which is great his form is now a staggering 19 :bowdown:. Looks like i will finish mid table. Have to beat flame pompey on friday then look to get development values up so i can attack next year :)

How is everyones youth academy doing btw?

I have been investing 300k and mine is at 3.5 stars.

How is everyones youth academy doing btw?

I have been investing 300k and mine is at 3.5 stars.

Same here. Got an 18-5 defender from it.

I only invest 50k. I spend too much already on win bonuses and form training.

The Chartreuse comeback? About one more win ish and I.....think.....we become unobtainable. If I understand everything correctly.

It's only the final results that will matter but I'd love for our team to rack up the most points overall ;)

Lol @ ReZ thinking you'd won. Its all about end positions, Hurricanes better not be letting me down!

Bugger. This was not in the game plan at all. At least I've still got Ell to play once more which is pretty much a guaranteed victory.