NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11 Season 19: Ally or Die

Fantastic result for me today but another massive injury! Heinze is out until the 21st! So annoying thats 3 big injuries and a suspension! My team are crippled!

Round 2 Top League: The Journey Continues.

lord_of_the_rings_the_fellowship_of_the_rings_2.jpg

The next time that I caught my teams reflection it was on its way to meet you,

Thinking of excuses to postpone.

You never look like yourself from your side,

But your tactics do not hide the fact you knew Bru was approaching your throne.

(2 Star) Silverdale Hotpot 1-4 Madpool (2 Star)

Silverdale suffered a heavy defeat as they were routed by a magnificent Madpool side. Silverdale played their traditional 4-4-2 against the usual 4-5-1 of Madpool. The match had a high tempo from the outset and Silverdale were awarded a penalty early on, Sidwell stepped up but blasted it over the bar. Both sides attacked back and forth but Gay was set up twice before half time both instinctive short range quick goals that gave Madpool a 2 goal cushion going into half time. The 2nd half brought even more chances, in all their were 24 between both sides. It was Gay on 58 minutes who slammed in a close range volley to get his hat trick and essentially finish the game off. Sidwell found space and nutmegged a Madpool defender before chipping the goalie to get one back. It was Gay who had the final say though, again letting the 5 midfielders push up he stayed in the penalty area and hit in another close range shot to make it 4 for him and 4 for Madpool. Gay was magnificent while Madpool are starting their early season with gusto. Silverdale looked stunned by this display but were a creative force in their own right.

(3 Stars) Essex Elites 4-0 The Sixty Fourthers (2 Stars)

The Elites won comfortably at home reminding everyone of the calibre of their side as the 64s took a risk and paid the price. The Elites lined up with a 4-4-2 formation against a very risky 3-4-3 64s set up. The Elites looked above average in every area as the 64s frantically tried to get the ball to the other end. The Elites struck after 9 minutes when Sharpe hammered home a thunderous long range shot. The 64s 3 man defence wilted under the pressure giving away an own goal after 15 minutes to make it 2-0. In the 2nd half the Elites clinical approach carried on delivering, Sharpe set up Pollard for a tap in to make it 3-0. A direct free kick from Brammer sealed things up nicely for the Elites leaving the home fans more than satisfied, the 64s may want to take a more conservative approach next time they play away.

(3 Stars) Bayern Bru 3-0 Battlestar Odwinica (2 Stars)

Bru carried on matching Madpool for great early starters as they beat Odwinica 3-0. Both teams played 4-4-2 but Odwinica found themselves lost in the midfield battle making 0 chances against 7 for Bru. Bru had a penalty just before half time but it was missed by Lindpere who hit the post. At half time MacCalman came on as a sub and lifted the morale of his team immediately, he crossed in a ball for Alnoudji to head in and break the deadlock. Brus manager made another master-stroke of a substitution as Rundberg came on for the goal scorer and headed a goal in himself! It was Lindpere who set this effort up and Lindpere redeemed himself fully for his penalty miss when he scored a close range shot with 3 minutes to go. To nasty injures to Rundberg and Trifkovic soured the end of the game but it was more tactical genius from a Bru manager who is ready to take on the world.

(4 Stars) Mcoys Sons 0-0 Roostophe Rovers (3 Stars)

The defending champions were held to a 0-0 draw in a frustrating and ill tempered game against Rovers. In the first game of their title defence the Sons were unable to break down a Rovers team that packed their midfield with a 4-5-1 formation against a 4-4-2 from the Sons. In a rather dull game with only 3 chances the only thing of note was the 4 yellow cards and sending off of Laurensen the Rovers defender for a 2nd reckless tackle. It was to late in the game happening in the 90th minute to have an impact however. Rovers will be happy to have frustrated the Sons early ambitions.

(3 Stars) Dysonian Wanderers 2-1 Intergalatigo Stars (3 Stars)

Wanderers scored a close win against the Stars in a dramatic match. The Wanderers went with an aggressive 3-4-3 against the usual 4-4-2 for Stars. The Stars edged the first half but not much happened, on the 69th minute a Spirito free kick put the Wanderers into the lead. However with just 11 minutes to go Zidane set up Beckham for a looping header to equal the score. Inter buoyed by this subbed on to new players and look set to hold for a great away point. However Boland in injury time stopped a great pass from Sandford and chipped the ball over a helpless Inter goalie to send the home fans into rapturous applause. A tight win for Wanderers as Inter go home disappointed after a spirited display.

Most Important Result: Silverdale Hotpot 1-4 Madpool, Madpool stride to a wonderful victory with tactical supremacy.

Stylish Play: Essex Elites, the Elites were back to their stylish selves as they won 4-0 with ease.

Best Player: Archie Gay, Madpool, with 4 goals who else could it be? Breathtaking stuff.

The-Trio-at-a-Party-star-wars-16237922-360-286.jpg

Is taking out Chartreuse Trio a mission impossible?

Week 3

Chartreuse Trio: 10 MadDog,7 Rez, 8 Peeps 25 points

9 Elites, 5 J7, 5 Bubbles 19 points

The Final Three: 6 Odwin, 4 Tales, 9 Cube 19 points

5 Inter, 2 Seahawks, 4 FedEx 11 points

New Nexus: 1 Haden, 6 Rising Phoenix, 3 Ganja, 10 points

Week 4

Chartreuse Trio: 9 MadDog,7 Rez, 8 Peeps 24 points

The Hurricanes: 8 Elites, 4 J7, 7 Bubbles 19 points

The Final Three: 4 Odwin, 6 Tales, 8 Cube 18 points

Interhawk Federation: 7 Inter, 2 Seahawks, 4 FedEx 13 points

New Nexus: 3 Haden, 5 Rising Phoenix, 3 Ganja, 11 points

Edited by Haden

Thought i'd get punished for not setting tactics earlier, but a win is a win after all.

Well we are just waiting for our 3rd member and we will start to climb that ladder :)

The poll for the new Youth Investment feature has closed, and 74% voted for Yes.

This means they'll bring it in "ASAP".

Jolly good. :D

damn.

All the yes votes must have come from people who think they will get 18-5s every other week.

damn.

All the yes votes must have come from people who think they will get 18-5s every other week.

I don't understand how you couldn't want this. It brings a whole new dimension into the game; training or investing in the youth system. It's definitely worthwhile putting money into my shitty youth system to try and get some 18 6s like the rest of you guys!

Chartreuse trio will be fucking pulled down that ladder soon. Just wait.

Good luck handling our massive cocks.

What the actual fuck? My team makes absolutely no sense at times.

Edited by Cube

Mcoy halts Bayern's winning streak as promised. Mcoy only has six points but two draws were against sides that have won all of their other matches so far, Mcoy is fairly happy with his performance this season so far, especially as some youth have already have their dev values sorted out.

A win there. I always watch the match before seeing the score, very exciting so it is. I thought we were going to throw it away, came good in the end.

Another loss. No way did I deserve a 3-0 home defeat as my manager rating was 4 stars and while the losses are down to my leaky defence.

I don't understand how you couldn't want this. It brings a whole new dimension into the game; training or investing in the youth system. It's definitely worthwhile putting money into my shitty youth system to try and get some 18 6s like the rest of you guys!

Because you will still get crap most of the time and you have to money for that, even if it's just 50 000 it's a stupid unneccessary ekspence. You can pay 300 000 for 10 weeks and still get nothing but 18-2s. But richer team can afford to take the gamble. I'm struggling as it is just to save up money to buy a player _nekst_ season in case one or both of my midfielders retire. They could have done something else that doesn't involve money.

According to the graphs that are shown putting 300 000 every week only increase the changes for an (18-20)-6 by around 0.1% or nothing at all. It seems to only affect the other skill levels.

What the actual fuck? My team makes absolutely no sense at times.

+1. I was bracing myself for a loss!

Chartreuse trio will be fucking pulled down that ladder soon. Just wait.

Just....not today huh? :p

Gah, not what I needed.

We will discuss this match tomorrow at the meet. It will be brill. I may bring a printout.

We will discuss this match tomorrow at the meet. It will be brill. I may bring a printout.

Likewise, I will also be bringing print outs of every single one of my victories, ever, against anyone who's there tomorrow.

I'll bring my N-Europe cups. Both of them. The only ones in existence.

Anyone else want to bring theirs?

Oh right.. nobody else has one. Oh dear.