N-Europe

007 Mafia Game

Nintendohnut

Esequiel hasn't done anything bad. I don't see a reason to lynch him. Also, his power doesn't look evil.

I told everyone I was bond because with a 50% chance of not dying if targeted for a kill, it's more effective if the mafia know this than if I do. If I just kept it to myself they are more likely to target me. If I tell them they are less likely. Although they can't think I'm bluffing. But it's silly to think Bond can be easily killed.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know what to think of Esequiel's Jynksities, but I don't see much reason to lynch him. In fact, this day has been pretty unfruitful, because we are still clueless to the meaning of the riddles/passwords, or the report.

The proof is that we're sitting still, wondering if we should lynch a guy for coming out with his role of is own free will. The answer is, we don't.

Vote: No Lynch

I book tales as robbie coltranes character if I'm honest. I also think that heroicjanitor is boris and Yvonne the weird voodoo guy. All pure speculation at this point, but if I die at least you have all my info for now.

I don't remember any bond characters with silver hair?

Cube's silver hair - bad guy by default, surely?!

Me being evil and swapping ReZ and Deagio would be like...

Well, I probably don't have to remind you what it would be like.

Anyway, my character was canned.

Esequiel hasn't done anything bad. I don't see a reason to lynch him. Also, his power doesn't look evil.

I told everyone I was bond because with a 50% chance of not dying if targeted for a kill, it's more effective if the mafia know this than if I do. If I just kept it to myself they are more likely to target me. If I tell them they are less likely. Although they can't think I'm bluffing. But it's silly to think Bond can be easily killed.

But surely the Mafia will try anyway and call your bluff? I mean, you DID admit you were James bloody Bond! lmao.

Why is that low? If I just told you all about the ability then no one would have said my name and the town would learn nothing. Notice how no one has said my name since, even though the ability is still running. In fact if any townies want to do a Jay and surrender information about themselves please do it, I won't post anything without your say so.

Look, my info is sound. No one has contested it, it's the truth. Random people said my name so you can see it wasn't target specific and the info could help when people try and claim character.

After much though vote: heroicjanitor I don't buy his character, I think he is borris. Feel free to say my name again, more info about you that cant be doctored might change my mind.

Why do you think HeroJan is Boris? Was Boris a 'bumbling man who's very intelligent in the movies or the books'? How do we know this isn't some Mafia plot to get us to vote Town? I'm sorry Esequiel, I just don't trust you right now. It's nothing personal but I don't trust anybody at all at this second. If this happened later on in the game then maybe but right now? I'm not willing to risk a vote and take part in what could be a Town lynch. Also, there's the fact that you lied although I do see your reasoning behind that.

Vote: No Lynch

I understand Dazz. My wife is a big bond fan, she's just told me I'm wrong though and R is a bumbling man who's very Intelligent.

Remove vote

So that fits the description.

None of the info screams mafia except for tales. But even that can be explained.

The "power" that makes me appear neutral is called "guilty face". Because I have spent so much time in Russia I have done things that aren't very innocent(my rewording) and because of that I appear neutral.

That's all I'm telling, I'm going to ignore everything else. I really hope you move on, because if I'm going to be talking to deaf ears everytime I have something you might as well lynch me now.