NEurope
Nintendohnut

007 Mafia Game

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

The wires were going crazy. Seemed like there was suddenly a lot of activity, and nobody really knew exactly what was going on.

Pretty worrying, when you work in intelligence.

M pushed a button on the desk. A map scrolled upward, revealing a screen. On it were the worried faces of Intelligence Heads from around the globe.

"Good evening, gentlemen," said M. "We have a lot to discuss. First off - does anyone know what the hell is going on?"

Deep underground a group sat around a large metal table. The group were discussing exactly the same as the heads of the Intelligence agencies were, hundreds of miles away, but they were a lot happier about it.

SMERSH had returned.

"So that's settled," M said, firmly, cutting over the bickering voices coming through the speaker system. "We shall send in our best operatives. It's our only chance of making sure this doesn't escalate further. I'll get onto my people straight away. I advise you do the same."

Pressing the button once again, the screen slid shut, closing M off from the arguing voices. M sighed and poured a drink. Pressing another button, M said "Moneypenny, get in here. This is going to be one hell of a week."

RULES:

- Mafia game rules, for newcomers, can be found here. I strongly advise you give them a quick read, or read through a previous game!

- Don't quote or post any PM I send. It's cheating and will be treated as such.

- Absolutely no talking about the game outside the thread unless specified in your PM. Talking about the game with anyone else is against the rules unless it is a part of your role.

- Posting pictures is allowed, within reason.

- When you want to vote you must write the words Vote: [Player] in bold, with the name of the player you want to vote for, or Vote: No Lynch. If a majority of No Lynch votes is reached the day will end early.

- You may not talk about game-related things during the night phase. Doing so will be punished. Absolutely no speaking after you have been killed. Dead men tell no tales.

- Night phases will be at least 24 hours long (I will either end them after 24 hours, or as soon after as I can. You can send in night action up until the write-up is posted). If you don't wish to use your power, send me a PM saying "I am not using my power". If your role requires you to use your power and you don't PM me I will choose a target for you :)

- Participation will make this game way more awesome. Try to post at least once each day phase please!

- Day phases will probably be around 48 hours long, although this is variable depending on how much discussion is being had. Don't bank on a day ending at a certain point as it won't always be the same.

Players: 22

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

Maddog

Rez

Rummy

Sprout

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Majority is 12

Day One starts now

Night 1 Write-up

The End of Day 2 - No Lynch

Night 2 Write-up

The End of Day 3 - Dazz is Lynched and Jonnas is Killed

Night 3 Write-up

End of Day 4 - Sprout is Lynched

Night 4 Write-up

The End of Day 5 - Eenuh is Lynched

Night 5 Write-up

The End of Day 6 - Rummy is Lynched

Night 6 Write-up

End of Day 7 - Dannyboy is Lynched

Night 7 Write-up

End of Day 8 - The_Arbitor is Lynched

Night 8 Write-up

End of Day 9 - Nobody is Lynched

Night 9 Write-up

Edited by Nintendohnut

I say, N, I would suggest ordering the players in alphabetical order.

Vote: No lynch

Good luck, fellow agents :awesome:

I say, N, I would suggest ordering the players in alphabetical order.

Vote: No lynch

Good luck, fellow agents :awesome:

Urgh. What an effort.

Fine *grumblegrumble* :p

I just discovered the wonder of the internet again. Who knew they did list alphabetisers on this thing?

Vote: No Lynch

For future reference, votes need to be in bold so the GM can easily pick them out :)

Yeah, thanks Peeps, I was just going to say that. Will update the rules to make it clearer.

Votes:

No Lynch (8) - Jonnas, Dannyboy, Flinky, Diageo, Tales, The Peeps, Cube, Yvonne

Majority is 12

Votes:

No Lynch (9) - Jonnas, Dannyboy, Flinky, Diageo, Tales, The Peeps, Cube, Yvonne, Ellmeister

Majority is 12

Votes:

No Lynch (13) - Jonnas, Dannyboy, Flinky, Diageo, Tales, The Peeps, Cube, Yvonne, Ellmeister, Esequiel, Maddog, Dyson, Rez

Majority is 12

Day One is over

Send your PMs NOW

Players: 22

Cube

Dannyboy

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

Eenuh

Eevil

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Flinky

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jimbob

Jonnas

Maddog

Rez

Rummy

Sprout

Tales

The Peeps

The_Arbitor

Yvonne

Majority is 12

Fuck's sake, people, you do not say these things in the thread. You just send the things and stfu, because it's night. Jesus.

The day will start this evening. I have all the PMs in (good work guys!) but I'm at work now so will write it up when I get in.

Sorry to get everyone excited this being the write-up, but please prevent automerge for me :)

Do you expect the above post to be automerged?

No Mr Bond. I expect you to die.