NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

Well, after speaking to your date, if they Diglet em' go to the wedding.

Then again, weddings are a good place to actually interact with people. I once Metapod cast speaker at one and she was great.

It can also be a good way to evaluate your new girlfriend...a social environment is a good place to Scizor up.

You'll also find out if she has any Altaria motives.

I was saying to my friend that a great place to meet people is at a wedding anyway so MissionSerebii could work there :p

Is it not a bit odd to bring a new date to an event like a wedding?

I'm definitely in the same boat of thinking! Unless you're very casually related to the bride/groom I wouldn't think it kinda sensible in many senses bringing a rather random 'date' to their wedding! What if he/she's a terrible person or something!

Having said that I did take my friend to my friend's wedding just before Christmas, but I know her and it was totally different anyway.

Things are continuing to be great with my girlfriend :)

We're both making each other very happy. Of course, there's the occasional small argument, and there has been one big fight but that's how it is in a relationship.

She's such a wonderful person :)

Yes, it's another cheesy "I love her so very much"-posts but

haters-gonna-hate-skunk.gif

Also: She likes playing Rocket League even though she's not into video games. So she's a keeper.

Following on from drahkon's post of things going well...

My boyfriend and I (still find it weird, saying that) are going really well! It's been 7 months now and we are really happy.

Things haven't been easy. More so with family and stuff than anything else. My family (for some reason) had found it difficult that I got myself a boyfriend and wasn't at home as much. They are much better now though as they've met him and he's my house at least once a week. I think they're just happy that he's normal ha.

His parents have been a little less understanding. It's been a bit different for him though as he came out to his parents because we made things official so he wanted to do it. He's 7 years younger than me though (some may remember me chatting about this in here when we first started out ha, though it hasn't proved an issue after all) so it was quite new for them but his mum has been really understanding and has briefly met me. She was lovely and it put her mind at rest when she met me which is what it's all about I guess.

His dad is a different story though. He was really supportive when he came out but now he still thinks it's 'too soon' to meet me.

Gay trials.

But yeah. We're planning a Cornwall holiday for September and we've been away for weekends loads since we met and it's just been great. It's my first proper relationship and it's been great having someone who I just feel so comfortable with and want to spend my time with. :)

Good things can happen people! Believe me, I had my fair share of years of disaster and then out of nowhere BAM!

And lastly a pic of us both from this weekend! This is the only pic we've ever took together in 7 months - camera shy! But we both liked it. I'm on the left!

A45B2131-C172-4360-BEAF-DD1BAA7A8CE8_zpsim0xwes5.jpg

I'm so funny.

it's been great having someone who I just feel so comfortable with

It's awesome, isn't it? :)

By the way: You're quite a sexy man, if I may say so. If I wasn't into boobs and - as Jim Jefferies likes to put it - cunts I'd be fangirling all over your ass.

Fangirling over someone's ass...From now on I will use that as a euphemism for...well...you know...

It's awesome, isn't it? :)

By the way: You're quite a sexy man, if I may say so. If I wasn't into boobs and - as Jim Jefferies likes to put it - cunts I'd be fangirling all over your ass.

Fangirling over someone's ass...From now on I will use that as a euphemism for...well...you know...

:laughing:

Well thanks! If I didn't have a boyf and you weren't into boobs and - as Jim Jefferies likes to put it - cunts, I'd be sending you some jpegs. :laughing:

But yeah, it's really great to finally be find someone I'm so in sync with and who wants the same things! : peace:

I'm happy for you both @Aneres11 you make a nice couple. :)

Also...

But yeah. We're planning a Cornwall holiday for September and we've been away for weekends loads since we met and it's just been great.

Let me know nearer the time where you're going to be staying in Cornwall, I could meet up with you both if you have time on your holiday if you like? I could show you around the area on my day off or something.

No pressure anyway but the offer is there. : peace:

Also...

Let me know nearer the time where you're going to be staying in Cornwall, I could meet up with you both if you have time on your holiday if you like? I could show you around the area on my day off or something.

No pressure anyway but the offer is there. : peace:

Ah that's really nice thanks Sam!

We haven't fully decided yet where about we want to go yet. The deal breaker is it must have a hot tub haha so we'll work around that.

But we're booking it this week so I'll be sure to let you know! Meeting up would be great! : peace:

It all comes down to...

rupaul-love-yourself.gif

Low self-esteem is violently unattractive. Seriously, when the other half points out something he doesn't like about himself I automatically think 'Why should I find you attractive then?'.

He's so lucky I think I'm a babe.

It all comes down to...

rupaul-love-yourself.gif

Low self-esteem is violently unattractive. Seriously, when the other half points out something he doesn't like about himself I automatically think 'Why should I find you attractive then?'.

He's so lucky I think I'm a babe.

THIS THIS THIS THIS A MILLION TIMES THIS. A thanks was not enough. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

That feeling when you find a cute girl on Tinder who likes Serebii.net, you swipe right and never get a match

:(

That feeling when you find a cute girl on Tinder who likes Serebii.net, you swipe right and never get a match

If only there was another site where you could find girls like that...

You should have taken a screenshot. Then you can post it on your site and ask her out on the main page. Totally not creepy or corny.

Unfortunately, the girl I'm talking to at the moment (the one who likes Nintendo, Zelda and stuff) is wary about meeting people, so it will take a bit more time.

So that girl I was talking to was a complete waste of my time.

She was saying how she really likes me and how she wants me but she just wants me as a friend. So I asked her if she likes me just as a friend and she was really avoiding the question. I just said I'm fine with it if she did and she was still avoiding the question. She then said I'm looking for a man who is committed to having a relationship and making it work. I said that was me and she's on about her ex and how she was hurt by him and then she said she's not sure about me. So I said if she likes me more than a friend and she said "Yeah, definitely. I want you" so I said "What's the problem?" and she said "I don't know". I said if you're not sure about me after a quarter of a year of talking to each other every hour of every day then I'm afraid you'll never know. I told her to stop comparing me to her ex because it's not fair on me and she's all "Stop telling me how I should feel" so I said "Stop being so confusing then and contradicting yourself! You just said you wanted me as a friend but then said you want me as something more". She just said "I don't know. I just want to see where this goes" and I said "You're still unsure about me?" and she said "No, I'm sure about you and I want you" and I said "And I want you so where's the problem?" and she said "I don't know" again.

We spoke a bit more and then she's starting to say how she's protecting herself from being hurt and she doesn't know me at all. I said "We meet every week, we talk every day. How can you not know me? It's not like you don't know anything about my past because you do, I know about yours too" and she's like "I'm not sure". I got so fed up. I just said this: "I told you from the very start all I want is honesty and to tell me straight and all you've been doing lately is giving me riddles you think I'm going to sit here and solve and pander to you. I'm not that type of guy to sit around and do that shit. I've been nothing but honest to you but after this conversation, I'm really unsure of you now. I don't think you're being honest with me or yourself. It's obvious you're still hung up on your ex no matter how much you try and deny it, which I can understand after you told me the truth and said you were pretty fresh from a break-up of a long-term relationship. However, in saying that, you shouldn't go on a dating site and put you want a serious relationship and then lead people on and then be vague. I actually started to let my guard down and I really liked you and after the few months I've had, I really needed it but all of this that has just happened is something I don't want, need or care for in my life. Either be straight with me or don't bother at all" and she was all "I really like you but it's ruined now" and I said "Love, it was ruined as soon as you started with all this shit. I am definitely worth more than this and I deserve more than this. Good luck in the future, don't sign up on dating sites saying you want a serious relationship and don't lead people on. I hope you find what you're looking for in the future" and I just ended it.

It's like I say to you guys, I hate mind games, riddles and being led on. I haven't got time for any of that shit.

Sounds like her ex has done something to make her wary of new relationships. I feel sorry for her really, feelings of that nature don't always make sense.

I feel sorry for her too, she's depriving herself of some Animal lovin'.