NEurope
Kurtle Squad

Love? Relationships? Boy girl stuff? Complaints and appraisals! Gifs be welcome.

We had pizza before and McDonalds after though. Not KFC. Sorry Moogle, I failed your legacy.

9688866.gif

Although props on the paedophilia/gerontophilia. (My guess is the former.)

18. So neither!

The girls at the N-E meet though that everyone was perving on, that was borderline!

Well I give up. Seem to never get responses on dating sites, even drafted in a friend to help me to no avail. Never get any matches on Tinder, even when I think "fuck it" and swipe right to everyone. Final straw was a hot girl into gaming and sci-fi, with many shared interests, didn't respond.

Time to start building robot cats, since I'm allergic to actual cats.

Edited by Serebii

Maybe start going to the gym and lifting weight? Muscles are magnets. Primal, beastly, sex magnets. Chicks might not be in to muscles, but they definitely love them. Muscles say 'I have drive, dedication and am motivated. Oh yeah, and I'm healthy.'

Cheers @Shorty, I'm glad that the crazy/mental dates are behind me now! Haha

Good luck on your date tonight mate!

Maybe start going to the gym and lifting weight? Muscles are magnets. Primal, beastly, sex magnets. Chicks might not be in to muscles, but they definitely love them. Muscles say 'I have drive, dedication and am motivated. Oh yeah, and I'm healthy.'

Plus it's a huge testosterone boost, especially if you work the big areas like legs, back and chest. I'd love to get that boost again, going from non-training to training. Even then, weight training is absolutely brilliant. Nothing else at all makes me feel like I've "flushed out" my system in the same way.

Nothing else at all makes me feel like I've "flushed out" my system in the same way.

I find that throwing up during a night out gives a similar feeling. Then you don't wake up with a hangover. Win.

So I may be a wee bit nervous about going for a drink with a girl tonight, who is clearly way out of my league :p Wish me luck... :x

She's only out of your league if you think like that. She clearly isn't, or she wouldn't be going out with you.

Positive attitude! Imagine you're interviewing her for the position of your girlfriend and there are lots of other applicants coming along afterwards.

She's only out of your league if you think like that. She clearly isn't, or she wouldn't be going out with you.

Well it's not like I was saying that to her, just to you guys :p

Anyway, it went well. Super casual drink at a bar, she seems really great, nothing like anyone I've been out with in the past but that's kinda refreshing. I'm not really up for chasing after it at this point, if something comes of it, great, if not I think that's okay - too much going on in my life to worry about it too much, but man it feels good to know it ain't all doom and gloom from here on :)

Going for a Thai tonight with the girlfriend and then back to hers to chill. Will be going to the National Football Museum tomorrow... result!

Going for a Thai tonight with the girlfriend and then back to hers to chill. Will be going to the National Football Museum tomorrow... result!

"Netflix and chill" ?

"Netflix and chill" ?

I didn't know what this was referring to until a few days ago. I literally thought people were seriously asking if we were going to watch something on Netflix and chill... I was like "maybe" ::shrug: Haha

I didn't know what this was referring to until a few days ago. I literally thought people were seriously asking if we were going to watch something on Netflix and chill... I was like "maybe" ::shrug: Haha

I'm 99% sure that the "Netflix and chill" thing is just an internet joke.

Which has actually been used by people in real life. Saw a thread on some other forum where a guy used it on girls on Tinder (with varying degrees of success). :P

Which has actually been used by people in real life. Saw a thread on some other forum where a guy used it on girls on Tinder (with varying degrees of success). :P

Yeah, I think it can be used legitimately and successfully. That thread we read was hilarious. It's quite useful as an entry way to get a person around to yours or their place, which can then lead onto other stuff.

Also, @kav82, well done on new girl! She's very hot. Amazing scenes.

It's merely a modern form of "want to come and watch a DVD" which never just involved watching a DVD (and before that a VHS and before that...a nickelodeon? I don't know, I'm not old).

Why?

Shit internet probably. Nothing turns a guy off faster than 480p.

Meeting the girlfriend's little'ns tomorrow and her brother on Saturday... big weekend! :D