NEurope
Tales

Norse Mythology Mafia

Dazz gave me the lance tonight. I can confirm that power of his.

Hold up.

Peeps said he wanted Jonnas to confirm he helped him last night. But I know for a fact he did not target Jonnas so how does that work?

Vote: Peeps

Already explained. I targeted jonnas another night, just confused because of the switch to phases :)

So Peeps did you receive that lance or not? I recall you saying you got nothing on the first targeting period.

Jonnas got the lance.

I mean on the first night. Dazz said he targeted Peeps on the first night.

I believe he said he was redirected and Jonnas has confirmed that he received a double vote I think?

I didn't get anything myself.

So Jonnas, you have the power to remove someone's vote now? Or you did at the time?

I'm confused now because looking back Dazz said he targeted me last night and in his last post he said he targeted me on night 1.

I believe he said he was redirected and Jonnas has confirmed that he received a double vote I think?

I didn't get anything myself.

So Jonnas, you have the power to remove someone's vote now? Or you did at the time?

I'm confused now because looking back Dazz said he targeted me last night and in his last post he said he targeted me on night 1.

Hm. You're right, his claimed targets don't match up with what happened.

In fact, the lance doesn't allow me "to remove a vote", it gives me the power to stop a lynch.

...You know, Dazz is making a lot of mistakes while typing. The most probable explanation is that he targeted nobody on the first night, and you on the second. And then mixed things up again.

So you're saying that his claim about the lance isn't entirely correct?

So you're saying that his claim about the lance isn't entirely correct?

You could say that, yes.

More accurately, I'm saying that, since there was no reason for him to lie, I'm chalking it up to "honest mistake".

Of course, I don't know if this also applies to his targets, but considering his power is easily confirmable, I'd say he also made an honest mistake there, and switched the days by accident.

I can target someone and they will have the power to double vote as well as have the power to stop one person from voting.

In fact, the lance doesn't allow me "to remove a vote", it gives me the power to stop a lynch.

Either he's not paid that much attention to his own role or he was trying to downplay/hide the power to make it more effective...

I don't think Dazz is evil (in this game!) but these mistakes aren't helping him :p

Honestly? I'm so confused right now! Since the start of this game, it's been a bit confusing to me. I don't know when I targeted who anymore but I know I DID target Peeps and I know that my lance gives someone the power to double vote as well as stop a player from voting for 24 hours.

The rest, I don't have a bloody Scooby Doo because I'm now officially confused with this game! I don't think the 'no phases' thing helped at all. I think I may have targeted The Peeps on the second night.

Haha Scooby Doo :p

Just check the order you sent your pms in. Handily I labelled mine "Target 1" "Target 2" etc. We can't all be so awesome though.

Hmm... My PM definitely says I can stop a lynch... Maybe Tales was the one who made the mistake?

Either way, we are definitely wasting time with this. I think half of the remaining players haven't posted yet, and I'm starting to suspect them.

I still suspect Dazz, to be honest, but inactive people aren't really helping this game.

This is what happens when ReZ and Diageo get killed off quickly. With them around, they're guaranteed to argue among themselves for at least a page a day :p

Do you have anything you can contribute or wouldn't mind coming forward with, mr-paul?

If we're at a dead end with Dazz, we need something else to discuss!

Came forward with all my stuff that I'd taken over from Dyson earlier, Peeps!

I know Dazz and Cube's characters. Dazz's character seems more evil to me and his power doesn't seem to match up to the character.

If there are no other/better leads I will be keeping my vote on Dazz.

I'm in agreement with mr-Paul - I don't believe Dazz's story as none of it adds up. I actually suppose its possible that Jonnas is lying but it's a simple test - can you vote for me please Jonnas? Just so we can check its a single vote :)

As we know my power doesn't bring anything to the table so I have no info I'm afraid.

I swear to you all that I am Good and that my lance has the ability to give anyone the power to double vote and to stop someone from voting for 24 hours. I've checked my character description PM three times and that's what it says. However, in saying this, I do trust Jonnas so I think it could be Tales' error in his PM to Jonnas. I did send it to The Peeps though. The Peeps, did you not get a double vote or the ability to block someone from voting for 24 hours?

Guys, I'm telling the truth! If I am allowed, I would quote my character description but I don't think I can. I'll ask Tales.

- No PMs can be quoted.

Yeah...no can do! :cry:

...but I am innocent and I am Good.

I just had a thought, can someone in the game be Odin? It says on my lance description that my lance gives the player power to act on behalf of Odin...

If I ever do find Odin and I hand over the lance to him, do you think anything would happen?

The universe would implode.

I'm also curious if Odin is in the game, as my character's main actions in the mythology are following his death.

I just had a thought, can someone in the game be Odin? It says on my lance description that my lance gives the player power to act on behalf of Odin...

If I ever do find Odin and I hand over the lance to him, do you think anything would happen?

So how many lance targets have you actually sent in? I understand the confusion of nights given how we transitioned, but you should at least know how many targets you've made?