NEurope
Tales

Norse Mythology Mafia

Not alot, really. I haven't gotten anything useful either, and so I'm not particular prepared to reveal anything about myself just yet.

NIGHT 1

- Mundi

- ReZourceman

- The Peeps

- Jonnas

- Cube

- dyson

- Maddog

- Nintendohnut

- Ellmeister

- Heroicjanitor

- Rummy

- diageo

- Eddiecoleslaw

- Jayseven

- dazz

Sorry for messing up, but I think it's for the best. I hope you can still enjoy the game and be active. Everyone who has an active action(still running or have to wait a set time) have already sent a night action. I'll pm those who have to send and have a tiny change in their power. Again sorry.

So we are in the night 1 now? No talky talk?

Don't be disheartened (if you are), it was worth giving it a shot :)

Yes, it's nighty nighty.

Thanks. To sum it up the game didn't flow very well. There were some situation that I didn't know what to do, but otherwise wouldn't have been an issue. Random fluctuations in activity made some powers useless for periods of time and others had hit and miss and bad timing.

I think I need 3 people to send targets and then you'll get a write up. Probably going to look like Firefly mafia if I remember correctly.

Can't say I got used to it enough to comment, maybe if instead of being to the minute it was kind of like...staggered phases? Like...4 hour periods with a PM priority and then all powers take effect at that 4th hour? Kinda like a night phase on small scales?

Can't say I got used to it enough to comment, maybe if instead of being to the minute it was kind of like...staggered phases? Like...4 hour periods with a PM priority and then all powers take effect at that 4th hour? Kinda like a night phase on small scales?

That would imply a completely different experiment, wouldn't it? Maybe for another time...

*snooooore*

If you have any questions about your role please ask.

I'm waiting on 3 people.

Odin had invited the most important and powerful beings in all the nine worlds to his home in Valhalla to advocate and celebrate peace and avoid the foretold events of Ragnarok.

At arrival everyone where given their own rooms and told to meet up in the main hall later on the day.

But what was supposed be a meeting of unity quickly turned into chaos and destruction. Suddenly mystical powers were flying all over the place. Others swore to physical alibites. Some snuck around while others barely noticed the ruckus.

Eventually the sun set down and the dust laid to the ground. Odin summoned everyone to the main hall. Everyone surrounded the once a magnificient table covered with the best of food from every corner of the world, now cowered with the blood of the first victim.

“Heeeey…that’s the dog!”

“Wasn’t he like destined to kill half of us?”

“This is a good thing right?”

“No. Someone killed him.”

“We need to find the responsible and take them down. If we don’t we have one way ticket to Ragnarok”

“Everyone, go to your rooms and do nothing. We will discuss this tomorrow after everyone have had a good night rest. Do not leave your rooms!.”

But as the sun went down, the doors opened, slowly…

-------------

A muscular man once again decided to sneak into the armoury looking through things that weren’t his, but not before taking care of another matter. A bird flew past him on his way back from the armoury.

An enchanting woman kept a mystic woman occupied for the night.

Elsewhere a caring woman shut the door firmly. She wasn’t going anywhere tonight.

Outside, near the waterfall, the second victim was found.

Andvari.jpg

ReZourceman is dead. He was Andvari, a lone dwarf dwelling underneath a waterfall. With his magical gold producing coin he could bribe people of various information. He was good.

Players:

Cube

Eddiecoleslaw

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

Maddog

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Rummy

The Peeps

Dazz

Diageo

Dyson

14 players left. Majority is 8.

Hahaha, ReZ is dead in two mafias in quick succession. Stinger.

Anyway, I was roleblocked.

I'm guessing the bird is a tracker?

Diageo, are you the mystic woman?

Enchanting woman looks like a roleblocker or jailkeeper and the caring woman is probably a protector who targeted themselves.

I'm the muscular man I think.

Damn it. I didn't get to use a power last night due to a clerical error.

Would appreciate the buff one more time, though, Ell. I promise it'll prove useful.

Someone saaaaaaay something!

Jonnas did you get anything last night?

I'm the muscular man I think.

So that was you sneaking into the armoury? Again it says. So did you target Nintendohnut?

When? I already said I targeted Nintendohnut before but last night I targeted Jonnas.

I had no effect on Nintendohnut but hopefully Jonnas got something out of it.

When? I already said I targeted Nintendohnut before but last night I targeted Jonnas.

I had no effect on Nintendohnut but hopefully Jonnas got something out of it.

"A muscular man once again decided to sneak into the armoury" You said you were the muscular man? That means his target last night was the same as tonight.

"A muscular man once again decided to sneak into the armoury" You said you were the muscular man? That means his target last night was the same as tonight.

Doesn't have to be two nights in a row. Just has to be twice in general.