NEurope
Tales

Norse Mythology Mafia

I don't like how you were so eager to throw that vote down on me, making up voting statistics and then not do the same thing with Dazz.. makes me a little suspicious.

Vote: Jonnas

Removing your vote doesn't help your case either. :nono:

Just keep posting if you don't want to be jailed.

Has Dazz posted in other threads? If not, he may indeed be silenced. Does anyone know anything about him?

I asked if he was silenced because he spoke in the 007 mafia and then left without posting here.

Jonnas is by no means good but he is active and trying to provide info. I'd trust him over you for the moment Dyson.

I trust Jonnas for now. I will note that he seems to have info on a fair amount of people... I would guess that he knows who targets him.

Jonnas, did you target Dazz at some point?

I trust Jonnas for now. I will note that he seems to have info on a fair amount of people... I would guess that he knows who targets him.

Jonnas, did you target Dazz at some point?

I actually think that it is suspicious that he knows so much while we are all in the dark. Mafia generally know more about the game than townies.

It could be that he has an info gathering role. He certainly seems powerful but I think he's trustworthy. Someone to protect I think.

Could be totally wrong of course. I'm not getting a good read on anyone in this game so far.

Haha, mafia cos I'm asking questions. I'm thin on time and split between three mafias! I'm trying to make sure I stay active in all, but I don't have time to carefully read and make notes, as I stated in that post(for the record after today I won't be around til saturday probs cos I have some conference thing tomorrow). Even reading the thread I misunderstood, I thought Jonnas was claiming himself as Forseti until you posted!

Indeed, my role in this game of treachery and deceit is that of gathering information. Perhaps it is a substantial amount of information, or perhaps I have simply been fortunate or clever regarding my chosen targets, but what I have told you matches the truth.

Rummy, loquacious would mean "chatty" in simpler terms, I suppose.

And I have not targeted Dazz directly, but I know what he is. It is a very unlikely chance that he is evil, but it would be for the better if he would enlighten us about it himself.

I will end the day in a couple hours unless there's a discussion going on. Say what you want to say and send the pms. Now is good time.

Well I'm curious to hear from/about Dazz in his own words as well, though I'm still not sure what's going on except Jonnas saying alot of stuff. What happens if he doesn't reach his target word/post count?

day 2 has ended

Players(14):

- Mundi

- The Peeps

- Jonnas

- Cube

- dyson

- Maddog

- Nintendohnut

- Ellmeister

- Heroicjanitor

- Rummy

- diageo

- Eddiecoleslaw

- Jayseven

- dazz

day 3 will start when all pms have been recieved.

I'm only missing one but I really want everyone to get the targets in. I'm in no condition to write a write up anyway so it should be up in the evening I think, not going to wait longer than that.

Night 2

An armour cladded woman on official businuess headed for the one eyed man. The one eyed man sighed.

Elseswhere a mystic woman was looking through the belongings to a pristine woman.

A strong man had a small chat with the respected man. The respected man left quickly after the conversation.

The caring woman left her room tonight to watch over the muscular man.

Far away from Valhalla the conflict had taken its first innocent bystander:

Grd1.jpg

Diageo is dead, he was a petty farmer, a mortal. With his loyalty to the gods he carved them rune stones, giving them the will to do more in one night. He also welcomed every guest to try his finest mjod. He was neutral.

Players(14):

.- Mundi

- The Peeps

- Jonnas

- Cube

- dyson(replaced by mr-paul)

- Maddog

- Nintendohnut

- Ellmeister

- Heroicjanitor

- Rummy

- Eddiecoleslaw

- Jayseven

- dazz

mr-paul has replaced dyson for missing targets two nights in a row

It seems I was merely roleblocked/jailkept last night. Because of that, no information gained.

I have taken a liking to this flowery speak, however. I might continue it.

Anyhow, isn't replacing Dyson for not sending targets somewhat harsh? He even posted yesterday.

Boom I'm in.

Will read through. See what I think. See what I know so far means anything.

I was roleblocked too, and Diageo targeted me last night. So kills happen after the victim performs their actions.

The only thing I'm very certain of is that mr-paul is good. Otherwise my suspect list has Nintendohnut and Cube on it.

Also we should lynch an inactive by the end of today if we get nothing.

@Herojan, the above doesn't suggest that Diageo was a roleblocker....

Personally, my suspicions lie with Cube, and Dazz. Rummy seems suspicious to me too.

What have you three been up to?

Well I have the challenge of posting 6 times with 104 words each. That is a lot in my opinion but I am sure I can manage it. I just hope no one has the power to end the day early (yet another way this power could be misused).. however I would be put in jail and not killed so I'm not quite sure what the real effect would be. I would imagine it roleblocks me but for how long? The whole game? Would I get the opportunity to get myself out of prison?

I am interested in what the jail sentence does but obviously I don't want to experience it first hand...

(grateful to automergers)

@Herojan, the above doesn't suggest that Diageo was a roleblocker....

Yes, I can confirm Diageo isn't a roleblocker.

Last night I targeted Nintendohnut. I don't particularly like the sound of his power.

Doublepost: Based on what The Peeps said, my power didn't work.

Nintendohnut, I gather you targeted me with this power as proof rather than due to a suspicion of me? That's what I'd hope at least. It's a very unique power but I have to give you the benefit of the doubt I suppose, it doesn't seem like you can misuse it willingly without us knowing and we'd know if you don't use it.

I would like to ask you to use this power every night so that you can be cleared of being the killer for any night. I think this would make you useless to the mafia, if you are in the mafia, and would render you trustworthy.

What did you do to him?

Norse mythology is reallly confusing.... I'm not sure which Gods are good or bad!

Double: My question was to Cubeeee.

What did you do to him?

I should have roleblocked him.

For The Peeps' idea to work, I'm willing to not target him again.