NEurope
Tales

Norse Mythology Mafia

Are you suggestion Nintendohnut is an armoury?

(Just popped in to say that this comment is pure comedy gold and literally made me laugh out loud! :D)

I wish I hadn't said suggestion instead of suggesting :( I might as well have typed sausage!

Are you suggestion Nintendohnut is an armoury?

You visited an armoury today and yesterday. Jonnas and Nintendohnut are both in an armoury, or you were redirected to Nintendhohnut, or something. How does that not make sense? Or did you target an armoury?

Is Peeps lying? :/

I'm a bit disoriented after the introduction of phases, but I think I was roleblocked last night. So no dice from me!

It's a location in the game world. It doesn't mean I targeted the same person at all. It makes sense to me that I went to the armoury both nights.

It's a location in the game world. It doesn't mean I targeted the same person at all. It makes sense to me that I went to the armoury both nights.

Oh right I see. Esequiel made me think there was a certain person living in an armoury. The armoury still mightn't just be flavour anyway, it could be relevant to a group.

A muscular man once again decided to sneak into the armoury looking through things that weren’t his, but not before taking care of another matter. A bird flew past him on his way back from the armoury.

Sounds kind of sinister imo. It's the longest part of the write-up regarding a specific character as well. But idk, I don't want to seem like I'm hounding Peeps without proper evidence.

Anyone got other info?

The taking care of another matter thing doesn't seem to fit with what I did. I'm not sure what it could be actually.

Eddie, it may be unintentional but it does seem you're trying to pin something on me. I'm the only person willingly giving out info here...

I agree, looking through things is more likely to be good than bad... I don't like mentioning it even :p

Taking care of something else could be another character targeting you, bribing you to do something or other.

Maybe several characters have their weapons in the armoury. I reckon Dannyboy would know this :heh:

Players(16):

- Mundi

- ReZourceman

- The Peeps

- Esequiel

- Jonnas

- Cube

- dyson

- Maddog

- Nintendohnut

- Ellmeister

- Heroicjanitor

- Rummy

- diageo

- Eddiecoleslaw

- Jayseven

- dazz

I'm not sure he would :p

I'm not sure he would :p

I mean he would know about Norse mythology, I was lamenting his absence :p

ohhhhhhhh ok. Misunderstood.

Where is everyone anyway? I don't like the lack of talkage!

As I said, I don't want to pin stuff on people with flimsy implications from the write-up, but it is the longest-ish part about someone. And we know who it is, so it's easier to speculate, I suppose. tl;dr: unintentional, and it is hard to not pin things on people when there is so little info floating around :)

All I have is that I was roleblocked. Can't really talk about anything else.

I don't have anything helpful. I know one person's power and believe them to be good that is all.

Well we know there are two roleblockers are about at least.

One of them is probably evil ::shrug:

My English is severely failing tonight.

Oh, this is most terrible, for I have been afflicted by a curse of sorts, and now I must speak, speak like no tomorrow. I suspect Nintendohnut afflicted me with this ill, for it will turn my speech into that of the Nintend of Nut.

The Peeps, hast thou visited the armoury last night, not to remove, but to add? Thy answer might become important.

I now request automerge prevention.

My power yielded nothing unfortunately. Who have we yet to hear from? There's quite a few.

I thank thee, Diageo. I know not yet of your intentions, but thy post has allowed me to continue to work towards my goal: the goal of freedom.

Where was I? Yes, I also bring questions for Eddiecoleslaw: my fair lady, doth thy name starteh with the letter S? If so, I might believe thou speaketh the truth.

I shall cease my exaggeratedly prolonged speeches for now, yet I must continue later on. It is my hope that I shan't waver in the proper usage of grammar (such as with The Peeps' earlier blunders)

That is a very interesting affliction.

I can assure you my intentions are pure.

I thank thee, Diageo. I know not yet of your intentions, but thy post has allowed me to continue to work towards my goal: the goal of freedom.

Where was I? Yes, I also bring questions for Eddiecoleslaw: my fair lady, doth thy name starteh with the letter S? If so, I might believe thou speaketh the truth.

Ohhhh I think I know why you needed automerge prevention...you need to either make a lot of posts or write a certain amount of characters/words in separate posts (accounting for the wordiness)? In any case, please keep speaking like that :laughing: How do you know that Nintendohnut did this to you (if you're allowed to answer)? Do people feel that this is a good power or an evil power?

And yes, my name begins with S, if you're sure it was me you targeted/encountered (as in, there might be other people around with names beginning with S).

Ohhhh I think I know why you needed automerge prevention...you need to either make a lot of posts or write a certain amount of characters/words in separate posts (accounting for the wordiness)? In any case, please keep speaking like that :laughing: How do you know that Nintendohnut did this to you (if you're allowed to answer)? Do people feel that this is a good power or an evil power?

Hmm...interesting. It's hard to tell of it's a good or evil power...kind of the reverse of a silencer.