NEurope
Tales

Norse Mythology Mafia

This is the only part I'm having problems with. What is going on here? No one seems to know.

That part is confusing me too, honestly. I don't think Dazz is lying, either, and if this isn't mistake from Tales, there could be some tampering involved. Maybe a PM falsifier, or a weird, stealthy enhancement?

I'm thinking enhancement is more likely because a PM falsifier would have to have known Dazz's power to begin with and even then, why do it? There's no gain.

It doesn't make sense. I'm probably being crazy for believing Dazz is good but I'm just not feeling it for him to be mafia.

Would like to hear anything from Jayseven too.

All I know about a Valkyrian lance is that it is very powerful. In Valkyria Chronicles(game on ps3 :p ) a girl with the right ancestry uses it to decimate the opposing army and they are pretty much invincible with it. Though I'm not sure that game is based too heavily on Norse mythology :/

I say we believe him for now. It is suspicious but I wouldn't be surprised if Diageo also targeted Peeps for power-bettering while he was alive and got switched to Jonnas.

We have waited long enough, I want to murder an inactive. Possibly Jayseven since he jumped on Dazz with little evidence. Jayseven, MadDog and Ellmeister need to make a case for themselves not to be lynched. Vote: Ellmeister since his vibe is worst for now.

I'm going to Remove Vote for now. We don't really have anything apart from confusion on Dazz.

You know what? I have a doublevote for today and I might as well use it to attempt a lynch.

Change Vote: Jayseven

Because I think he's more suspicious than Ellmeister

I'm way too confused for words right now. So basically I've been sent a PM by Tales saying that my lance can only do a doublevote unless enhanced, which would also enable a voteblocker but in my character description, it says it has the ability to do both. Apparently the part about the voteblocking wasn't meant to have been known by me and he apologises so apologies from me as well. I still don't really get this game nor do I get my lance power now but I just disliked how Jayseven jumped on me a little.

Vote: Jayseven

I'm actually getting a worse vibe from jayseven than Ellmeister too. His posts seemed a bit...clipped/aggressive? Will probably vote closer to the deadline. We still have 13 players and can afford to lynch an inactive townie (or inactive mafioso, haha), I think (though of course that should be avoided).

I would like to note that I posted before Dazz had posted belong, just in case it looks like I'm enthusiastically boarding the lynch train.

typo: belong = above

Right, back again to say that yet a-bloody-gain, I have it confused but I think I get it now...

Basically, when my lance is normal, I can give someone the power to have a doublevote and block someone voting for 24 hours.

When my lance is enhanced, I can give someone the power to have a doublevote and stop a lynch.

We have going on for 3 days now have we not? I'll end it later tonight. Get your pms in.

On my phone but don't let today pass without a lynch!

[/b]changeover: humans[/b]

Well that went wrong...

changeVote: Jayseven

Why? Why me? I've shown that I know what Diageo did and what Dazz did and say it. That is all, so how have I been suspicious when in fact we know next to nothing about heroic or jayseven?

Vote Jayseven

Ell has given us snippets of info, Jayseven hasn't given anything at all. Tales, when are you going to end the day? I don't want this day to go without a lynch but I don't want to vote off Jayseven like this without him saying anything.

Why? Why me? I've shown that I know what Diageo did and what Dazz did and say it. That is all, so how have I been suspicious when in fact we know next to nothing about heroic or jayseven?

I mistook something you said earlier... Never mind. I'm accusing people right now to get them to talk though. Jayseven it is :p

We seem to be just plucking names at random at the moment...

Vote Jayseven

Ell has given us snippets of info, Jayseven hasn't given anything at all. Tales, when are you going to end the day? I don't want this day to go without a lynch but I don't want to vote off Jayseven like this without him saying anything.

You want the day to continue? It's been 3 days already and I don't think you're ready to lynch anyone yet it seems. You got 10 minutes to say something and I'm going to bed. Send your pms regardless.

I felt Dazz was a stronger lead than any of these names plucked out of nowhere which seem to be getting votes from people who weren't even involved in any discussion.

I'm not putting a vote on anyone else without good reason. I have a reason to vote for Dazz, his story is a mess and my vote is staying on him. Doesn't matter, the day will probably end.

I've not given any info because I have none to give? Some very quick bandwagon jumpers there, I think.

I felt Dazz was a stronger lead than any of these names plucked out of nowhere which seem to be getting votes from people who weren't even involved in any discussion.

I'm not putting a vote on anyone else without good reason. I have a reason to vote for Dazz, his story is a mess and my vote is staying on him. Doesn't matter, the day will probably end.

Much like when Jayseven voted on Dazz?

tbh I think you and Jay are mafia. Just a hunch and nothing more.

Yes, like when jay voted for Dazz. But I think the others of us who voted for Dazz have good intentions. I'm not saying he's definitely not evil, I just find the way people jumped on him quickly a bit suspicious.

(Remember I joined the game because Dyson didn't send his targets in, if he was mafia he would have had his targets sent for him and still be in the game!)

That's not my fault, that's Tales' fault! :p

I'm not involved in discussion half the time because I'm rather busy most of the time! I add when I can add. I don't get involved in the pages of interrogation because I've not got the spare 3 hours to sit and get involved that way.

You can feel free to vote for me if you want. Just evaluate your evidence - town would be rather unwise to lynch someone whom they have no evidence that they aren't town, just because people before them voted so. Go ahead and investigate me tonite, y'know? Town kills me, town loses some safety.