NEurope
Tales

Norse Mythology Mafia

@Herojan, the above doesn't suggest that Diageo was a roleblocker....

The roleblocking was separate. I meant that I was allowed to target two people last night due to "a player's utmost support". I then saw Diageo's power and assumed it was him.

Ah, I can explain your power not working I think Cube. I'm fairly sure that it's down to me that it didn't work, interesting that you weren't informed though. I targeted you which would've roleblocked you.

Jonnas, could you let me know if you got a PM or anything or any indication of my help - and when you received it? I think it should've helped last night.

I'm hoping to get these 6 posts done tonight so I don't have to worry (I'm at work for most of the day tomorrow) but I don't have too much I can say without it being random gibberish.

The roleblocking was separate. I meant that I was allowed to target two people last night due to "a player's utmost support". I then saw Diageo's power and assumed it was him.

Yes, I got the same support during the confusing pre-1st-night stage. Didn't want to spill the beans and make you a target by explaining it.

I would really like to hear anything from Dazz (and other inactives) at this point. He has not been replaced so I guess he has been sending targets - or someone has been sending targets on his behalf.

vote: Dazz - yes it is pushy but I have no intention of getting him lynched without hearing from him first. Unless we have other leads to follow I think we need to either force the inactives to speak up or to just get rid of them. It will force any mafia members hiding amongst the inactives to post more which will hopefully lead to some slip ups.

Dazz, at the moment I'm just asking for you to post but obviously anything you can contribute would go a long way to getting me off your back.

I had indication of your help, not last night, but the night before. When you visited the armoury, but not to steal.

That said, why would Nintendohnut target The Peeps? He was fairly talkative, why not a more silent player, like Dazz or Dyson?

Vote: Nintendohnut

I trust not he who randomly abuses his judgemental powers.

Well maybe I'm just confused with the days since we changed from no day / night phases. I can't remember if I targeted you before the switch - I think I did though. As of now I think my power roleblocks the night I target you and then works for the next night.

As I said above, I think Nintendohnut may have targeted me because I was unsure of him - this way I experience his power first hand. It's probably what I'd do. 6 posts at 104 words is nothing too. I think if he targets the low posters from now on but at a lower rate than my sentence to start with (maybe 2 posts at 100 words each?), that'd be good. More to come (splitting longer post)....

I don't think he's a threat as we know what he does and it's obvious when he doesn't do it.

Of course, another mafia member could pretend to be affected... didn't think of that before. But it's risky because of trackers and stuff, it'd be safer for the mafia not to use Nintendohnut which puts them one member down - if he even is mafia. For the record, I believe Nintendohnut to be good or neutral at the moment.

oh lol this is my 6th post :D I'M FREE! Yeah I'm not sure we should pursue Nintendohnut for now. He's given us all he can (if he's telling the complete truth) really, so unless you want him lynched there's no reason to vote him imo.

Yeah it says I must post at least 6 times with 104 words.

Mission accomplished

Ah. I was under the impression that you could only post as many as he said. He sounds much less sinister now.

Yes, I got the same support during the confusing pre-1st-night stage. Didn't want to spill the beans and make you a target by explaining it.

I was confused there, just remembered the game was different at that stage so it would obviously be different for you. It works during the same night. I was asked for a second target last night, and was roleblocked from targeting either of them... Frustratingly lucky target.

Hey guys, so I'm going to be doing a whole reveal today as I'm going to be honest, I find my role a little bit confusing but nevertheless, I am Good.

I am Herja, a Valkyrie and my power is a lance. With my lance, I can target someone and they will have the power to double vote as well as have the power to stop one person from voting. Last night, I used said lance on The Peeps because I think that we can trust him. Instead, I got redirected to Jonnas and I think it was Nintendohnut who did this.

Okay, I can confirm that Dazz is Herja, but I didn't know about his power, until now. So you were the one who visited me last night and gave me a double vote.

But...it can't be Nintendohnut the one who redirected you, we all know what his actual power his.

This doesn't mean we can trust Dazz btw, he is still posting very little and has no reason to use his power on a mafia at this stage.

EddieColeslaw left without posting :(

I can also confirm Dazz is Herja, and is a valkyrie. However, from my reading this seems to come from the meaning "to devastate", and in faroese means to wage war, ravage, plunder. I think Dazz may be claiming a team mates power.

My other information is that Cube is Víðarr, a god associated with vengeance. Whether he's good or bad, I'm not sure. Wiki tells me he had to kill Fenrir for killing his father, Odin.

Ah quite a lot to read through...

@ the Peeps - yes, I targeted you to show you first hand. As for the jailing that happens upon not completing the 'mission' (you asked whether it was for the whole game or whether you could avoid it etc) it lasts for one night, as can be proven by Jonnas.

I will, from now on, target lower posters to get their participation up. I assume that is what my power is for really, but I wanted to show you that I'm no real threat.

As for Dazz, I STRONGLY suspect he is lying. His character may be correct, but I certainly don't believe his power. I suspect that the mafia pegged me as suspicious yesterday and are trying to get my lynched today of dodgy evidence. I can't see why else he would randomly suggest that I switched him...

I'd like to hear Dazz's targets so far, so we can verify his power, and I'd like to know why he thinks I redirected him when my power has been confirmed. Twice.

Oh thanks for reminding me mr-paul, I meant to vote!

Vote: Dazz

How many votes does he have now/what is majority? I don't want to push it over accidently without hearing from him.

Ha no problem, he has two and majority is 8.

I do believe he has a lance, but I also find it strange how an offensive sounding item/weapon like that could give someone a double vote. Did you get anything related to its use, Peeps/Jonnas?

As for Dazz, I STRONGLY suspect he is lying. His character may be correct, but I certainly don't believe his power. I suspect that the mafia pegged me as suspicious yesterday and are trying to get my lynched today of dodgy evidence. I can't see why else he would randomly suggest that I switched him...

I'd like to hear Dazz's targets so far, so we can verify his power, and I'd like to know why he thinks I redirected him when my power has been confirmed. Twice.

I'm sorry, I got my notes mixed, I thought you were a re-director but I must have got it wrong. Apologies. I'll tell you my targets after I post this.

Vote: Dazz

His claimed power doesn't match with his character at all.

Don't blame me for that, blame the creator.

I'll Vote: Dazz to pile the pressure on a little bit.

No need, just ask and I will answer as much as I can! :)

How does a lance offer a double vote?

As said before, I didn't create it. I don't really get it myself but it may be in my character description. I'll have a look at it after posting this message.

I do believe he has a lance, but I also find it strange how an offensive sounding item/weapon like that could give someone a double vote. Did you get anything related to its use, Peeps/Jonnas?

As I said, I don't know but there might have been something I overlooked in the character description.

By the way, this is MY power and nobody else's. I'm just going by what I was told. I'm sorry for not posting because I got caught up in work and with the 007 Mafia so apologies!

Right, here's what to expect from me:

- Information about my lance

- My list of targets

Information about the Lance

Note: Because I'm not sure whether I can quote PMs or anything, I'm going to retype it so I don't quote it.

As a Valkyrie, I don't join in the battle. However, I can lend my lance to somebody to act on the behalf of Odin. My target will get a double vote and will also be able to stop one player from voting for 24 hours. Odin and I can’t use the lance and I can’t give it to anyone else before the first player returns it.

I didn't really want to ask because I didn't want to out anybody in the game at the risk of Mafia but is there an Odin in this game or is it just flavour text?

My List of Targets

-Night #1: The Peeps

-Night #2: Nobody