Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

daftada

Caught a Coelacanth and paid off my suspension bridge, oooh yeah. Also tomorrow get to visit the island. I think the (slower) pacing in this game is much better than in the previous versions, every day there is something new now.

Btw, @Sheikah the char times might be wrong. Caught one at 6pm, although it was also raining. It was in the river above the ocean waterfall.

That sounds right actually. Char fishing times are between 4AM-9AM and 4PM-9PM. Unfortunately when I realised it was some time after 11PM.

Congrats on the Coelacanth. By the time I realised it was raining/snowing specific, it had stopped raining that day in my town. Fuck it. :)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid off my suspension bridge project. If I leave it for more than just a day before paying it all myself, will any of my villagers actually pay money towards it?

According to the Gamespot review, they barely contribute. If they do it is more like a couple hundred bells.

Finished my first yellow bench today. The second mortgage is going to take a few more days.

@Agent Gibbs , I think you can swim in this game. Don't how though.

Had a nice surprise, pulled up one of the weeds near my house this morning on the train. Went up to cash in some fruits, and between Nooks and the clothing store is a construction of something. Wonder what that is, very exciting times ahead. Some of you are more ahead of me, expecially with the island and construction of various things.

I'm so far behind when it comes to progress in Animal Crossing compared to you guys :eek: I think I'm happy enough to plod along at my current relaxed pace, though, as it is all new to me and I don't want it to start to feel like I'm grinding my way through paying things off and such..

I'm so far behind when it comes to progress in Animal Crossing compared to you guys :eek: I think I'm happy enough to plod along at my current relaxed pace, though, as it is all new to me and I don't want it to start to feel like I'm grinding my way through paying things off and such..

Thats what the game is about, play it as you see fit. Enjoy it the more that way.

I'm so far behind when it comes to progress in Animal Crossing compared to you guys :eek:

Same here, just taking my time :)

My mum, on the other hand, is god damn rich. Yesterday she already paid half of the second loan (which is 198.000bells, I think?).

No idea how she did that, probably just farming the shit out of fish, bugs and seashells. :D

Can I ask you guys a question, I've just started this game and picked this map... is it a decent choice or will it likely annoy me how far Re-sell is to the town hall etc? Is this a particularly bad layout, should I reset since I'm only a few minutes into the game?

photo.jpg

Can I ask you guys a question, I've just started this game and picked this map... is it a decent choice or will it likely annoy me how far Re-sell is to the town hall etc? Is this a particularly bad layout, should I reset since I'm only a few minutes into the game?

photo.jpg

It's up to you really. My Re-Sell is also out the way of everything. In fact, it's the only building at the top half of my map! :)

photo.jpg

That's actually very similar to my lay-out, but my town has the Town Hall/Re-Tail reversed compared to yours. I've never thought once that my town layout might bother me, because I know I'm going to get used to it!

I specifically placed my house by the river so I'd have a lovely little garden to the side with the waterfall, but some fuck has just moved to town and placed their house right in the middle of it.

Not only that, they've squashed a fruit tree I was growing.

Might seriously consider trying to get them to move away.

Or just kill them.

Might seriously consider trying to get them to move away.

We need a patch that will give us more power, you know, like booting their sorry back-sides to the curb!

Or just kill them.

55569d1365197413-pt709-ejector-misaligned-anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

Tomorrow I'll get my second house upgrade. And hopefully something else will happen. I'm a bit tired of fishing, catching bugs blah.

Also hoping I can have my development permit tomorrow to start making changes in town. =)

Oh yeah, that's what I want, as well.

I was so happy when I finally reached the 100% of happiness, drug supply or whatever it is those dwellers wanted. But then this stupid bitch said: "Well, great and all, gonna take one day. OR MORE."

God, how can such a relaxing game make people so mad.