NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Grrrr so unfair it's only for UK residents, I hope every country gets an equivalent. I guess that won't happen.

But good luck to everyone who enters :D

I finally got a painting from Redd yesterday (I didn't bother with them for ages until I realised I need at least one to expand the Museum) and it's a damn fake.

Maaaan, I really want to upgrade! If any one has a spare painting to give I would be very happy, and willing to pay a lot of bells! I can't bare the thought of waiting another week :p

I finally got a painting from Redd yesterday (I didn't bother with them for ages until I realised I need at least one to expand the Museum) and it's a damn fake.

Maaaan, I really want to upgrade! If any one has a spare painting to give I would be very happy, and willing to pay a lot of bells! I can't bare the thought of waiting another week :p

There's no need to get conned by Redd, just use this handy guide which incidentally was posted in this thread already a while back, not by me, but still I've used it ever since and have never bought a fake. :)

http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/paintings-works-of-art/

Thanks! I'll be sure to check over that again when I'm next buying some art from him! :D

Did you know Cyrus can make you Mini-Fossils if you take him a full set? If I'd have known that, I'd have kept all mine!

My left wing of my semi mansion is all paid off now. Going to start building right tomorrow. Also finally, finally got a new public work .........the Stadium Light.

Did you know Cyrus can make you Mini-Fossils if you take him a full set? If I'd have known that, I'd have kept all mine!

I didn't so thanks for telling. I have fulll T-Rex and mammut set in the closet.

At least you've had a visit from Redd. I've yet to encounter him :(

I like all those random visitors, keeps the town more alive!

I've had Redd, The Fortune Teller Lady, Phinneas, a Camel Lady(?), a Sea Otter, Shipwrecked guy from Scotland. And I'm only a week in the game and don't play that much... :hehe:

Did you super piss of Resetti or something? Mad that you still haven't had him yet!

Does anyone else experience problems when visiting a friends town?

I currently only visit one friends town (or attempt to) we've connected when local (IE sat opposite each other) but when I try to visit his town, or him visit mine over internet, it's really crappy.

Last night i managed to get to his re-tail, sell my turnips, then as I walked out the shop, reseti kinda picture appeared, my game loaded with me outside the train station with all my turnips back again.

that's the furthest we've got with visiting online, all other attempts seem to error either while waiting for the train, boarding the train or exiting the train?

Anyone else have this inconsistency. We know our connections are working as I wouldn't of been able to get to his village to sell my turnips in one attempt.

My left wing of my semi mansion is all paid off now. Going to start building right tomorrow. Also finally, finally got a new public work .........the Stadium Light.

Be careful with that one - it sounds like the sort of thing that might devalue your town. Do you not get a new suggestion every day? You just have to walk past a villager and they'll stop you to suggest something.

Does anyone else experience problems when visiting a friends town?

I currently only visit one friends town (or attempt to) we've connected when local (IE sat opposite each other) but when I try to visit his town, or him visit mine over internet, it's really crappy.

Last night i managed to get to his re-tail, sell my turnips, then as I walked out the shop, reseti kinda picture appeared, my game loaded with me outside the train station with all my turnips back again.

that's the furthest we've got with visiting online, all other attempts seem to error either while waiting for the train, boarding the train or exiting the train?

Anyone else have this inconsistency. We know our connections are working as I wouldn't of been able to get to his village to sell my turnips in one attempt.

Personally I think I've got an awesome connection, because I've only experienced lag with one or two people(actually I think only 1) and very few connection issues unless I stray too far from my router. Are you guys in the same place all the time, or wandering? Might just be signal from router. Sometimes I sit next to mine just to be doubly-sure, but yeah mostly I've had very few issues. Of course now when things go wrong I arrogantly blame everyone else instead.

I'm a bit far away from my router, but the Internet works almost flawlessly with my laptop and ps3. Maybe I disconnect once or twice during a full day but that's it. I don't get a gazillion errors like with the 3ds. It's the reason why I won't buy turnips anymore, the connection is way too unreliable.

Got the "talk" from a few villagers today, as I was looking for the owner of the lost item. I can never really be bothered to talk to them

Also got perfect town status today. Hopefully I don't screw it up. I did plant lots of perfect fruit trees today, pretty much replacing every normal tree with perfect. Gamefaqs says dead trees don't hurt the town status, but do the reduction of healthy trees hurt the status?

Be careful with that one - it sounds like the sort of thing that might devalue your town. Do you not get a new suggestion every day? You just have to walk past a villager and they'll stop you to suggest something.

This is the first suggestion in over a week, already fully funded now.

I don't think I have gotten a suggestion in weeks. I only play the game for an hour a day though, but I hope that's not it and I am just unlucky.

Changed my ordinance from Night Owl to Beautiful last night. Got home from work this evening and went to check the shops to see what was being sold and they're all shut already apart from Able Sisters! I love having so many flowers but its going to get annoying if I can't get on in time to check the shops.

Personally not experienced much online lag problems (the only LIVE town I've been to is local), though Dream Suite wouldn't connect properly at first. Also, when leaving a local game earlier...the train wouldn't come. Multiple times I tried, it eventually came, and as far as I'm aware my bro wasn't in any menus/conversations.

Changed my ordinance from Night Owl to Beautiful last night. Got home from work this evening and went to check the shops to see what was being sold and they're all shut already apart from Able Sisters! I love having so many flowers but its going to get annoying if I can't get on in time to check the shops.

I've just changed from bell boom to beautiful. Going away do I guess it will stop the place turning to shit. I love how the ordinances can make a real difference and can accommodate peoples individual play styles.

Got a project request to build a light house. Pretty happy with that, so that's my latest project.

So.... Who is everyone's favourite villager then?

I'm actually really really happy with the set of villagers I've got.

My favourite has to be Rowan the tiger, followed closely by Chief.

95px--Rowan_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

95px-Chief_NewLeaf_Official.png

95px-Rocco_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Marshal-.jpg

95px-Tank_NewLeaf_Official.png

Ozzie2.gif

95px-Yuka_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.png

Choi.jpg

95px--Rosie_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

95px-Aurora_NewLeaf_Official.png

Kinda disappointing to have 2 Koalas and 2 Cats. But I've become somewhat attached to them all. Katt & Yuka have both said they're moving and I've blocked the move.

Really want a Lion villager, some of them look pretty awesome. Aurora the penguin isn't a particular favourite. If she offered to move i'd let her go.

I've got Rosie too.

Favourite villagers would have to be Henry, Pierce and Wolfgang. Henry in particular is amazing

Henry.png

Finally!

tumblr_mqheafTekH1svjjv0o1_400.jpg

Now you'll pay the price for avoiding my net for so long, Scorpion! A fight to the death with Tarantula! :heh:

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

tumblr_mqhebtUuuC1svjjv0o1_400.jpg

Mwahahahahaha! :laughing:

My villagers are:

Agent S

95px-AgentS_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.png

Eunice

95px-Eunice_NewLeaf_Official.png

Kody

95px-Kody_NewLeaf_Official.png

Tia

Tina.png

Clyde

95px-Clyde_NewLeaf_Official.png

Olaf

AC2.png

Blanche

Shinobu.png

Croque

Taishi.png

Claudia

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTF8pa9shd5LEFjAbTWbjzzRBV_KzVc0MSls4FTUk0bvLbDpe5QCw

Fuchsia

74px-Jessica.jpg

Kind of put them in order of preference. Fuchsia said she was going to leave at some point and I was going to let her, but then she changed her mind and stayed. I will never get any new villagers this way. =P

Mine, after a week and a half:

Yuka:

Yuka.gif

Jacques:

Jockey.png

Marcel:

Marcel.jpg

Lolly:

3101903701_0_5_KqGvVXEx.png

Anicotti:

Anicotti_AF.gif

Antonio:

63_c-1-.gif

Gruff:

Gruff.gif

Fritta:

Wendy.png

I'm quite happy with all of them right now, very curious who else will join my little town of Tendonin! :yay:

Edited by markderoos
Oops, almost forgot one! :P

I am succesfully ignoring everyone who I don't like and my favourite trio as of now =

95px-Del_NewLeaf_Official.png

DEL

120px-Vesta_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

VESTA

95px-Egbert_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

EGBERT

Also had the most hideous of the hideous move into my town thanks to a streetpass:

Jupetti.png

PIETRO