NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

@flameboy Well what's you gonna do. Just build a (boring) ten million benches and it should be alright...

@flameboy Well what's you gonna do. Just build a (boring) ten million benches and it should be alright...

I guess so. I did just build a fountain.

Well crap-o-rama city. I was hesitant to build a pile of pipes because it was ugly and stupid, but did it anyway because I had nothing else new and I thought that surely it would contribute to the town rating like every other project. So chances are it's actually making things worse? Good grief what trolling...

Anyway, someone posted these negative items on gamefaqs, speculation only though:

- Picnic Sheet

- Traffic Light

- Illuminated Heart/Arch/Clock/Tower

- Garbage Can

- Big Monitor

- Oil Excavator

- Playground Tire

Take it with a grain of salt, but I wouldn't be surprised if everything trashy / mechanical / electronic makes the rating worse. A bit stupid if you ask me.

It is pretty stupid, yeah.

Well, it's a quick/relatively cheap way to get the required amount of projects done, that's the only reason I've got 3 of 'em in my town. :hehe:

They can always be demolished and replaced with other projects after having held 15 days of perfect status.

Once I've got the Gold watering can I'll be completely ignoring the town status and just re-do the trees/projects however I want. :awesome:

It is pretty stupid, yeah.

Well, it's a quick/relatively cheap way to get the required amount of projects done, that's the only reason I've got 3 of 'em in my town. :hehe:

They can always be demolished and replaced with other projects after having held 15 days of perfect status.

Once I've got the Gold watering can I'll be completely ignoring the town status and just re-do the trees/projects however I want. :awesome:

Yeah that's probably what I will do as well. Do you have many street lamps, those would actually be kind of useful / make sense...

Yeah that's probably what I will do as well. Do you have many street lamps, those would actually be kind of useful / make sense...
Just the 1, near the train station. Would have created more, but I want to unlock the additional styles first. :blank:

I also plan to re-style the benches and bridges in my town once I get some more design options available.

@RedShell That's actually what I've been waiting for too. Only have one bench option now and two lights...

I don't remember who it was, but Nook has astro door, kiddie exterior, black katana and I have japanese wall and floor. I need a replacement for the wall though.

It's a tough call between Kapp'n and Shrunk for my favourite Animal Crossing NPC. The latter's facial expressions are amazing!

Need to pay my sculpture off today, then i can begin work on the cafe tomorrow. Only need another 35k to pay it off, one or two good trips to the Island will clear that and a chunk of the cafe.

Payed off my Stonehenge rip-off right now. Gonna start with the benches and whatever tomorrow.

Payed off my Stonehenge rip-off right now. Gonna start with the benches and whatever tomorrow.

That's the official name?

I've also got in-town a bench, flower garden, campsite, fountain, the museum 2nd floor and a suspension bridge. I kind of forgot to pay a few payments on the mortgage, Nook's gonna kill me.

@Jimbob Yeah. Costs 700k so I wouldn't be surprised if Nook jacks the original stones with a helicopter or something...

@Jimbob Yeah. Costs 700k so I wouldn't be surprised if Nook jacks the original stones with a helicopter or something...

Or got it from Redd, and because it could be a fake he's offloaded it to you for 4x the price. After all, Redd's prices are "crrraaazzzyyyyy"

@Jimbob So it's probably fake too? Hhhhhhnnnnggg, this friggin' game...

Wouldn't put it past Nook.

I think the charm of this may be starting to wear off with me now...

I'm not really enjoying it as much as I was.

Finding the routine of it is becoming a little monotonous.

Even getting monies is a bit of a pain as it's the same thing all the time - trip to the island!

Also, I've had some time off work on holiday for a fortnight just after this came out and therefore I had time to play it each day. Now I'm back at work, I'm finding it difficult to make time for it as if I go on it, I like to do a lot of stuff. As it stands I am literally just finding the fossils, taking them to the museum and saving it then rinsing and repeating most days. Also, as I have the money grabbing ordinance thing, all my shops shut early. So I need to change it, but then I'll miss out on a bit of monies. Argh!! It's too much :(

I think the charm of this may be starting to wear off with me now...

I've been wondering if it'll take me much longer to get to that point but i'm still in the process of trying to turn Moon Oak into the perfect place to live. Thankfully Moose packed his bags and went today. He was UGLY :o

I'd guess it won't be too much longer until I'm no longer visiting the game every day but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how everything looks through the autumn and winter months :smile:

Aside from gold nuggets, are the gems used for anything but changing colours? I got several dozen of them stashed in the closet and they're taking up space.

Also I need the villagers to suggest more projects. I don't really want to build what I have left.

Aside from gold nuggets, are the gems used for anything but changing colours? I got several dozen of them stashed in the closet and they're taking up space.

Also I need the villagers to suggest more projects. I don't really want to build what I have left.

Yes, you can pimp certain furniture series / items with them. For example, use an emerald on a Green item and it will look like this:

nozmgg.jpg

Very cool. There's at least one full furniture series for each gem type, except for silver nuggets. Full list:

-Gold Nuggets: Cabana furniture, Chess Pieces, Apple furniture, Dharmas, Claw-Foot Tub, Executive Toy, Plate Armor, Racoon Figurine, Shogi Piece, Toilet, Super Toilet, and Piggy Bank.

-3 Gold Nuggets + 10,000 Bells: a random piece from the Golden series.

-Silver nuggets: Apple furniture, Claw-Foot Tub, Executive Toy, Toilet, and Super Toilet.

-Rubies: Lovely and Apple furniture.

-Emeralds: Green and Apple furniture.

-Sapphires: Blue furniture.

-Amethysts (or any other gem): Modern furniture, Polka Dot furniture, and the Piggy Bank.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Ore

Edited by Ville

I'd guess it won't be too much longer until I'm no longer visiting the game every day but I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how everything looks through the autumn and winter months :smile:

I'm still planning on playing every day at least to get my two Nintendo items a day from the fortune cookies - even though I keep getting screwed over at the moment, what am I to do with a room-full of Flag-Poles? :( - and also to take part in the stuff that happens each week, Redd and his paintings, Turnips, Badges, K.K etc...

But yeah, other than that Animal Crossing no longer takes priority now, it's just 'there' and I'll play it just a little bit every day... :)

...until Animal Crossing Universe comes out anyway. ;)

Got the golden watering can! :bouncy:

Literally 2 minutes after getting it, Leif from the gardening store gave me a silver one... Gee thanks, Leif. :indeed::heh:

Actually the silver can is still pretty good, it waters 4/5 flowers at once. But the golden can is awesome, waters 9 flowers at once, plus it has the ability to create golden roses!

I'm very tempted to go on a tree choppin' mission in my town right now, but I think I might try and hold on to perfect status for just a little while longer, as some of the flowers/rare mushrooms only generate while the town is perfect. ;)

I dug up a rare shroom the other day (AC truffles :hehe:), they sell for 16k! :cool:

Got the golden watering can! :bouncy:

Literally 2 minutes after getting it, Leif from the gardening store gave me a silver one... Gee thanks, Leif. :indeed::heh:

Actually the silver can is still pretty good, it waters 4/5 flowers at once. But the golden can is awesome, waters 9 flowers at once, plus it has the ability to create golden roses!

I'm very tempted to go on a tree choppin' mission in my town right now, but I think I might try and hold on to perfect status for just a little while longer, as some of the flowers/rare mushrooms only generate while the town is perfect. ;)

I dug up a rare shroom the other day (AC truffles :hehe:), they sell for 16k! :cool:

If you don't want that silver can I might take either a loan/chunk off your furniture bill for it...;)

If you don't want that silver can I might take either a loan/chunk off your furniture bill for it...;)
Hehehe, sure thing man. :smile:

So that means I'll be getting all that stuff from you for just the sliver can now, right?

Just kidding amigo. :laughing:

It's the golden cans that are worth the crazy money, I've seen 'em being sold for 5 million! :o

Does the gold can work in other towns? I have a row of black roses.

Does the gold can work in other towns? I have a row of black roses.
I believe it does, yeah. But I think the roses have to be wilting in order for it to work.

Anyway, let me know if you want me to visit and water them. :)