NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I just wish you could have up to 10 favourites, so you could pick your own villagers to always be there.

Has anyone got a spotpass today I had one and I don't now what its for checked the HH showcase nothing there

Has anyone got a spotpass today I had one and I don't now what its for checked the HH showcase nothing there

Maybe it was the mail from Isabelle about the Wii U community?

Does anyone know if using the Lovely Phone for your readings counts as a Katrina reading towards getting her into a shop on the high street?

Yes, Isabelle sent me a suitcase (it's red, so you can use it for Feng Shui). Did Pete not deliver one to you?

Yes, Isabelle sent me a suitcase (it's red, so you can use it for Feng Shui). Did Pete not deliver one to you?

Yeah I got that but for some weird reason I had a spotpass and my mum got the game aswell and she hasent got a spotpass

I've read that you also get the spotpass light show up if someone visited your Dream Town via the Dream Suit. It makes sense to me as I've noticed that light about the same number of times I checked for spotpass stuff and found nothing.

Isabelle left you guys a suitcase? She left me a multipack of 200 duty-free cigarettes. I don't even smoke, stupid girl.

Got my Golden Axe today. Considering the 6-gazillion perfect cherries I just planted, be needing it in a few weeks.

Nope, never seen her. I mostly seem to get the Pelican dude most often.

Stupid question time: How do you use the crystals? Thought they were used with item customisation but never get the option to use them.

Stupid question time: How do you use the crystals? Thought they were used with item customisation but never get the option to use them.
They can only be used for customisation with certain items.

Or you can use 3 gold crystals + 10k to have a random gold furniture item created.

Nope, never seen her. I mostly seem to get the Pelican dude most often.

Pete the pelican appears every day at 9am and 5pm - no wonder you're seeing him so much! I never liked the look of the crystal furniture, so can't help you there unfortunately. [EDIT: Beaten to it by RedShell!]

Oh, and for anyone interested in having a read, NEO Magazine put the review I wrote for New Leaf a few months ago online today. I only had a 600 word limit, so couldn't say everything I wanted to, unfortunately! Here it is, though.

Absolutely gutted after 2 weeks of traveling and barely playing I've returned to find Dizzy has left!!!! So upset.

Pete the pelican appears every day at 9am and 5pm - no wonder you're seeing him so much!

Nah, not him. I meant Gulliver who is apparently a Seagull, not a Pelican. Must have gotten then mixed up, but I meant the one that ends up washed up on your beach.

Guess I need to lookup what I can use the crystals on, they are clogging up space now and wasn't sure if it was just worth selling them.

Nah, not him. I meant Gulliver who is apparently a Seagull, not a Pelican. Must have gotten then mixed up, but I meant the one that ends up washed up on your beach.

Ah right. I think I've only seen him three or four days in the past three months, and I've checked most days!

I've completely stopped checking for Gulliver now, haven't even been to the beach areas of my town for weeks! :grin:

I just want Gracie to show up! Arrrrgh!! :bouncy:

I seem to be done with this for now, at least until the seasons change and I feel like there is something slightly different to look at.. :indeed:

I haven't bothered to play it now for a couple of weeks other than a couple of brief moments only to realise I just can't really be bothered :hmm: As my first venture into the series, it served me well for a few weeks but it's likely to be my last Animal Crossing game..

I've completely stopped checking for Gulliver now, haven't even been to the beach areas of my town for weeks! :grin:

I just want Gracie to show up! Arrrrgh!! :bouncy:

Same here tbh. I don't fish, I don't bug, I don't island...I almost don't do anything except buy crap, throw it around my town and hit rocks! That and keeping up with Turnips and my Perfect Peach trees/seeing who's in the plaza next to the town tree. Once I get the golden axe I'm gonna try and proper landscape the perfect peaches into a more sensible/management area.

No Gracie (I've spent enough already for the shop's final upgrade).

Never really go to the beach anymore, but always check Booker to see who's in town and he's alerted me to Gulliver multiple times. You can actually order Gulliver's gifts, so visiting someone else's house who's got different trinkets is good.

Wanted that gear from the diver, but not only are scallops rare, actually getting a diving creature to appear on mine takes an obscene amount of time.

Finally got 150,000 points in the HHA yesterday! Is that good, or did everyone else get that ages ago? :heh: I've got three complete sets, but am going for a "trendy" house with Sleek, Modern, Minimalist, Stripe and Astro furniture.

Caught a Petaltail Dragonfly and Rice Grasshopper today. Unless I've miscalculated, there are only six Bugs left to go:

Bell Cricket (September)

Cricket (September)

Red Dragonfly (September)

Bagworm (October)

Mole Cricket (November)

Dung Beetle (December)

http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Bugs

Just having a little dream @RedShell. Tis amazing! Pimping you to a little facebook group I'm in methinks! Do you know how many visits you've had so far?

Do you know how many visits you've had so far?
Last time I checked it was 4. :heh: That was before the AC Plaza came out though, definitely had a few more visits since then. :)

Finally got 150,000 points in the HHA yesterday! Is that good, or did everyone else get that ages ago? :heh: I've got three complete sets, but am going for a "trendy" house with Sleek, Modern, Minimalist, Stripe and Astro furniture.)

Three months in, and I still haven't reached it! 130,000 at the last check, I think, although to be honest, I've not tried too hard to complete full furniture sets aside from the modern wood.

Finally got 150,000 points in the HHA yesterday! Is that good, or did everyone else get that ages ago? :heh:

Weeeell....

HNI_0092.jpg

Which means I've fully pimped out a golden house...

HNI_0098.jpg

There's definitely a theme going on somewhere here...

HNI_0090.jpg

Definitely...

HNI_0091.jpg

Aha...something to do with...SHOLLLID GOOOLD!!

1.jpg