NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I won a rather awesome prize from the twitter comp :)

a7lg.jpg

signed by Katsuya Eguchi and Aya Kyogoku

Edited by yesteryeargames
Automerged Doublepost

I am so boring. I just keep every room really plain:

Main Room - Minimalist

Left - Astro

Right - Modern

Back - Stripe

Bedroom - Sleek (my favourite)

Basement - Modern Wood

...That said, I am thinking of turning the back room into a sort of Roman spa. Columns, plants, that sort of thing. I've got the big bathtub (the square one) and would quite like the Hot Tub you can get from Club Tortimer, although I think I actually prefer the former (it's mainly the latter's exclusivity that makes it appealing).

The grass, trees and bamboo have all turned a different shade of green today, and the sweet olive bushes have started to bloom - Autumn is on its way!

Yeah, I noticed the change in colour as well, it's nice. =)

Yesterday I finally found the time to play a bit more again, and something new happened that I haven't noticed before. One of my villagers wanted to play hide and seek with me, so of course I said yes. Two other villagers joined in and I was given 10 minutes to find them. Was quite fun. =)

Also, a rainbow appeared yesterday!

2s637sy.jpg

And I found some of my villagers enjoying some time together under the sunset.

6p27vr.jpg

Finally got the last fashion check done today. :)

They definitely made unlocking T&T Emporium too laborious. :blank:

As for my 100 million bell goal, I don't see it happening any more. Not enough activity in the stalk market now, and relying on your own town's prices is too slow/risky. :(

Finally got the last fashion check done today. :)

They definitely made unlocking T&T Emporium too laborious. :blank:

As for my 100 million bell goal, I don't see it happening any more. Not enough activity in the stalk market now, and relying on your own town's prices is too slow/risky. :(

Yeah, I decided not to do anything involving Gracie. Great game, but it doesn't let you complete anything fast enough/while you're still keen. The seasonal events/fish/bugs are fine, but other than that I only want to complete my Stripe and Minimalist sets now.

Superb game in many ways, but I've only got time to dash to the shops most days.

How many Gracie fashion checks do you need to pass to unlock the Emporium? I've passed two so far.

How many Gracie fashion checks do you need to pass to unlock the Emporium? I've passed two so far.

You're halfway there - you need to do four in total.

I was happy to find my first purple tulip in my town this morning, after weeks of trying to breed them. Just black cosmos and blue roses to go...

Oh yeah, for collectors, the mitten crab should be available from either this afternoon or tomorrow from 4pm to 9am in the river, and the spiny lobster (9pm-4am) and sweet shrimp (4pm-4am) by diving.

Think I accidentally sold my bug net like a week ago, STILL not found a replacement(either regular or silver) - bit annoying.

What bits your still after for your stripes and minimalist Grazza? I see stripe stuff in T&T sometimes, and obv still collecting minimalist myself. Just got a minitable or something in last day or two.

What bits your still after for your stripes and minimalist Grazza? I see stripe stuff in T&T sometimes, and obv still collecting minimalist myself. Just got a minitable or something in last day or two.

Just these ones now:

Stripe Clock

Stripe Closet

Stripe Drawers

Stripe TV

Stripe Sofa

Stripe Table

Stripe Sink

Minimalist Bed

Minimalist End Table

Minimalist Lamp

Neutral Wall

I'm sure I could get you a Bug Net one way or another, even if I have to mail one to my main character.

Edited by Grazza

Net's no biggie really, I'll keep an eye out for those stripey items though!

I'm sure one day I'll StreetPass someone with a full set of something (that hasn't been customised with Ore, either). If they StreetPass me, they get the opportunity to order the full Sleek, Modern, Astro and Modern Wood sets, whereas I just get to order a Samurai Sword and a Lemon Table.

Over 3 months playing this game now and it's still chucking new stuff at me. :cool:

Today I spotted...

...Leif sleeping in the middle of my town. Woke him up and triggered the weeding mini-game.

:D There were 51 weeds in total, I managed to pull them all in around 8 minutes. :blush: The last one was very well hidden. :laughing:

Have those that are still playing found all of the September bugs/fish? I'm having trouble finding the Sweet shrimp and Spiny lobster. :hmm: It doesn't help that swimming/diving is so slow. :zzz:

Have those that are still playing found all of the September bugs/fish? I'm having trouble finding the Sweet shrimp and Spiny lobster. :hmm: It doesn't help that swimming/diving is so slow. :zzz:

No, those are exactly the two that I haven't found. I can't pretend I've tried very hard yet, but all the same, it's those two.

Agree about diving!

HNI_0037.jpg

That town tree just keeps on growing…

It’s been just over 100 days since New Leaf was released in Europe! I'm a little late, but I thought I would mark the occasion by posting a selection of pictures I’ve taken during that time.

There are a lot of conversations between other villagers in this game! Whenever I see them talking to each other, I drop everything and rush on over to eavesdrop on them, like the good friend I am. Wish I had the room to show you more than one in a post, but they take up quite a few images… I guess just the first conversation I saw will do.

Did you know you can post a maximum of 50 images per post? I didn’t until making this post!

107HNI_0017.jpg

107HNI_0018.jpg

107HNI_0019.jpg

107HNI_0020.jpg

107HNI_0021.jpg

107HNI_0022.jpg

107HNI_0023.jpg

107HNI_0024.jpg

107HNI_0025.jpg

107HNI_0026.jpg

107HNI_0027.jpg

107HNI_0028.jpg

107HNI_0029.jpg

107HNI_0030.jpg

107HNI_0031.jpg

The Reset Surveillance Center is pretty hard to get into! Over the course of over 100 days, I've only seen the hatch to this place open three times. This here is what took place on my third visit.

125HNI_0084.jpg

125HNI_0086.jpg

125HNI_0087.jpg

125HNI_0089.jpg

125HNI_0090.jpg

125HNI_0092.jpg

125HNI_0093.jpg

Gotcha.

126HNI_0001.jpg

Mo-lee mol-ee mole... ♪

121HNI_0063.jpg

Oh, Joey… I wonder what he’s dreaming about.

121HNI_0083.jpg

Ah, cookies. One track mind, this one.

121HNI_0084.jpg

Wait, cookies? Isn’t that…

121HNI_0085.jpg

...Well, that’s just terrifying.

[spoiler=@Eenuh and Maidens: Fireworks]

118HNI_0041.jpg

Love is in the air! Get it? I'll show myself out...

It probably won't lead to anything tho-

118HNI_0030.jpg

AHHHHH!

Sorry, Ine.

/Not that sorry.

[spoiler=Henry’s Birthday (@RedShell wasn’t invited)]Last Saturday wasn't just the Bug-Off, it was Henry's Birthday, too! Henry was one of RedShell's previous residents. He's pretty cool... though it does mean I have three frogs in my town now.

HNI_0008-2.jpg

Aw yeah, Joey's here, too. Now it's a party!

HNI_0029.jpg

Er, I found it in a tree...

HNI_0031.jpg

I guess RedShell didn't care about you very much!

HNI_0039.jpg

That's nice, but I think Joey's here more for the cake than you, Henry.

HNI_0056.jpg

See?

109HNI_0023.jpg

Joey, you are a master of stealth. No way I can find you in 7 minutes.

124HNI_0023.jpg

Alas poor fortune cookie, I knew - oh damn it’s another Green Shell…

120HNI_0046.jpg

Yeah! Got all fossils!

126HNI_0029.jpg

Yeah! Got all fossil figures!

125HNI_0038.jpg

Yeah! Got all Brewster Gyroids!

115HNI_0051.jpg

Yeah! Made Shrunk cry!

124HNI_0014.jpg

And to finish, a double rainbow!

Phew! That was quite a few images to get through. And I had to cut a lot to get it down to that amount! When I see all of these moments right in front of me, knowing I’ve seen an incredible amount more and am still discovering new little tidbits as the days continue to pass, it really puts the amount of effort that goes into this series into perspective for me. And that’s before you even consider all of the languages it had to be translated into!

… You also may have noticed that Joey is my favourite villager. Aside from thinking how cool yet adorable he is, I have grown a bit of a personal attachment to him because he’s actually been a villager in every one of my towns since the original Animal Crossing on GameCube! I have no idea what the odds are of that happening, but I’m certainly thankful for it!

acsleepsmall.png

Life sure is peaceful.

Let us forget our worries,

and rest for a while.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

By the way, @Grazza and @Rummy, if you still need Minimalist Furniture, I completed that set myself a while ago. Feel free to let me know what pieces you need and I’ll order it from the catalogue for you.

Awesome post, Sprout! :bowdown:

107HNI_0027.jpg

Adorable. :love:

HNI_0031.jpg

I guess RedShell didn't care about you very much!

Hey! :o I'll have you know I cured Henry of a cold 3 times! He gave me his picture when he left my town too, so there! :heh:

acsleepsmall.png

Love it. icon14.gif

By the way, @Grazza and @Rummy, if you still need Minimalist Furniture, I completed that set myself a while ago. Feel free to let me know what pieces you need and I’ll order it from the catalogue for you.

Ah, yes please! I'm still after these:

Minimalist Bed

Minimalist End Table

Minimalist Lamp

Neutral Wall

That'd be great, thanks.

Ah, yes please! I'm still after these:

Minimalist Bed

Minimalist End Table

Minimalist Lamp

Neutral Wall

That'd be great, thanks.

Ordered (though I didn't see an end table so I just assumed you meant a minitable). You'll be able to pick 'em up from 5pm onwards, so let me know when you wanna collect them!

Saw Pascal today. Second time since I started playing. I need to go swimming for scallops more often, maaannn...

Finally got my Katrina shop on the Main Street today! Also gradually growing a nice field of purple tulips. I haven't really spent very much time on the game for a while, though - literally just about 20 minutes or so a day, to keep things ticking over. Looking forward to the seasons changing over the next few months though, as well as getting the remaining creatures for my collection. I managed to get the sweet shrimp relatively easy, and the spiny lobster only took maybe half an hour or so. I guess I just got lucky..

What I'm really hoping for now is for a villager with a smug personality to come to my campsite, as I've never had one in my village. I really wish the tent would show up more often, as it's taking forever..

I'm gonna be honest kind of off this now. So many other games to play! Also kind of got annoyed that one my favorite villagers left and couldn't be convinced to stay!

I haven't booted up my town in about a month now. Curious as to what state it's in, but will it break my heart? I'm imagining a sea of corpses, barren homes and gangs of cockroaches roaming the streets

Catching up with Henry:

lqsn.jpg

Cool to see he's still wearing my custom design. :)

@Sprout lent me a few bells while I was visiting his town to sell turnips. ;) As a result I made the 100,000,000 bell goal!: :yay:

9dz9.jpg

And here's the prize:

A bellpoint for my house!

:laughing:

oz0u.jpg