NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I don't care about the feng shui stuff, if my house makes rare things more rare, then so be it :p Same for any other "must play it like this" guides. I have planted my flowers diagonally though, when flameboy told me(reminded me actually) about the system, but haven't left much thoughts on where they are placed in comparison to each other.

Managed to net a Dorado, a coelecanth(two in fact) and a hammerhead shark and 2 regular sharks yesterday - all sold for rather good money so I've sold them rather than donate. Looking at when fish can be caught, and selling to build up monies hoping to re-catch and sell later down the line. Good side is I've managed to pay off my first house loan, and now have about 130k bells on hand.

I'm not sure how easy the island money is, as I haven't been yet, but looking at some of the town projects is crazy bells! And I imagine the house loan will expand at a crazy rate too. Also happy to see this morning that I've managed to spawn a pink rose, a new/replacement pink lily, and what appears to be an orange pansy! I'm quite worried having people in my town in case they run everywhere lol.

Please remember, if you have any kiddie stuff...I'm trying to go for the whole set! Including floor and paper. Just added a wardrobe to my collection(timmy and tommy are doing well stocking it :D), and I don't know if the elephant slide is part of it but I've got that too. I also now have a spare balloon wallpaper, for anyone after balloon stuff(I'm also doing that a bit, when I can net the things from the cliff).

Again I got the table, radio and slide :p

I wouldn't get excited about that building personally!

Why, it's amazing!

A villager just sold me a fake painting. If he hadn't been my favourite neighbour his ass would so be out of this town :p

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

I need some quick help.

I am currently on the island and my battery is dying and I am still at work with no charger. I tried saving the game but that doesn't work. I tried to leave through the door but it wouldn't let me for some reason?

is there something specific I must do to leave? I left all the stuff I caught in the basket, still have the tools but couldn't give those back either. Any idea?

I would assume I just go through the door really...

I need some quick help.

I am currently on the island and my battery is dying and I am still at work with no charger. I tried saving the game but that doesn't work. I tried to leave through the door but it wouldn't let me for some reason?

is there something specific I must do to leave? I left all the stuff I caught in the basket, still have the tools but couldn't give those back either. Any idea?

I would assume I just go through the door really...

Go to the counter in the top-left hand corner in the room. Choose to go home from there.

Go to the counter in the top-left hand corner in the room. Choose to go home from there.

Thanks, you're a life saver! I talked to her before but she started yapping about tours and I was like "Nooooooooooooo!" and just kept pressing A to get out of her ramble. =P

Been getting me some SWEET items from the fortune cookies recently!!

HNI_0026_zps933e88a3.jpg

: peace:

I got exactly the same fortune cookie as yesterday. Which was a non-prize one.

Again I got the table, radio and slide :p

Oh hahahahaha, I'm such an uber noob! I thought that was you commenting on the size of your house(ie I've only got 3 things). Is the slide the elephant slide? How much/what would you part with the radio and table for?

Been getting me some SWEET items from the fortune cookies recently!!

HNI_0026_zps933e88a3.jpg

: peace:

Got the VB today. Felt like a kick in the bells.

@Ike

luffy-chopper+wanted+poster.jpg

I talked to her before but she started yapping

They really love chatting away in this game. I just got an earful from Resetti too because my 3DS froze after it disconnected :/

Oh hahahahaha, I'm such an uber noob! I thought that was you commenting on the size of your house(ie I've only got 3 things). Is the slide the elephant slide? How much/what would you part with the radio and table for?

Got the kiddie chair for sale in the recycle shop.

I was extremely skeptical about Animal Crossing at first but put me down as someone who is having an amazing time playing it :) Overflowing with charm and little details here and there that make you smile. I'm also enjoying it a lot more now that I realised you can use the D-pad to switch items! Oh and grouping fruit together rather than individually!

I am a bit concerned the game might run out of things to keep me interested after say a month? In previous games was there always something going on over time?

Also I'd like to visit other people's towns on here, how do I go about doing that (newbie question!!)? Don't think any of you are on my friends list?

I knew you'd come around in the end. On paper and in theory, this game should be total shit. But, for some unknown reason, it just seems to work. I haven't got it, but @Eenuh has, and she hasn't put it down since she got it.

Game looks awesome from what I've seen so far.

The nightclub escapade with people from here the other night was awesome. Genuine laughter from that. Keep it up, people.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

Lazy bastards not showing up at the ceremony. So what if it's 5 am :p Instead it was just me and Isabelle.

Also grew my first pink tulip :)

Dirt cheap I guess, don't how much they are worth anyway. We can meet up tonight if it's ok.

Got the kiddie chair for sale in the recycle shop.

Would I be able to come grab it at some point? Not sure I have you added yet though, I'll add you now! My code is 0705-2844-8568

Also grew my first pink tulip :)

Dirt cheap I guess, don't how much they are worth anyway. We can meet up tonight if it's ok.

Nice! Yeah can do tonight, when's best for you? Not sure if there's a time difference between us? I've no idea of the price, but I'll give you 4k and a couple peaches? Is the slide called the kiddie slide, or is it the elephant slide? I might take that too if it's the former.

Edited by Rummy

There's a Streetpass event for New Leaf at MADD in London on Sunday. MADD is also the venue for Loading, a gaming bar with gaming themed cocktails and systems/board games to play. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up since I'll be popping down for a few hits of delicious green LED.

Facebook page

Edited by Guy

A mouse called Bree turned up at my campsite and said she'd join my town if I beat her at this game where you have to guess which way she'll turn her head.

Needless to say I lost a few items in the process, but now she's moving in!

I built a fence today but now I'm not sure if I want it, I don't even know what to do with it! Guess I'll just leave it there for now but any suggestions on what I can do with the fence? Wondering whether to build a camp site or a street lamp next.

There's a Streetpass event for New Leaf at MADD in London on Sunday. MADD is also the venue for Loading, a gaming bar with gaming themed cocktails and systems/board games to play. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up since I'll be popping down for a few hits of delicious green LED.

Facebook page

I am...a little bit tempted. Was gonna stay in sunday or possibly catch some work if it's going, if all else fails I might pop out!

For those who've added best friends - is there a limit on how many you can have?

Been on another axe ramage today, cleared many more trees as my fruits had come back so i know which ones i had to clear. If anyone needs any cherries, apples, lychees, oranges, peaches or pears my gate will be open at half 10. I'm storing some away as i'll be selling the rest.

And with bananas and coconuts, do you plant them on the beach?

Yep. Planted 2/3 of my bananas there a few days ago and all seem to be growing.

I built a fence today but now I'm not sure if I want it, I don't even know what to do with it! Guess I'll just leave it there for now but any suggestions on what I can do with the fence?
I think it's just a sectioned off area where you can plant trees/flowers (haven't made it yet). Putting hybrid flowers in there would probably be what I'd do though, keep 'em safe from trampling. ;)

Yep, they'll only grow at the beach. :)

Made over 100,000 bells at the island last night. Managed to play off my 98,000 bell loan to Nook, and still had enough left over to pay for the bench that I had built this morning.

Along with the bells, I donated 9 new bugs and fish to the museum that I caught there. There is a new building being built on Main street, just next to Nooks. Although it's a pain waiting, I love how the town develops and is gradually built up. Feels more real that way.

Do people tend to chop down their non-fruit trees and plant fruit ones in their place?

I think it's just a sectioned off area where you can plant trees/flowers (haven't made it yet). Putting hybrid flowers in there would probably be what I'd do though, keep 'em safe from trampling. ;)

This sounds like something I'm gonna need! What's the thing to build at the town hall? Just a fence? Maybe it'll be my next project after the yellow bench.