NEurope
daftada

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Bought 400,000 bells worth at 99 bells each, sold them at 440 bells and made 1.4 million :) I don't bother with beetle hunting anymore, just keep checking every day before 12 and after 12.

There is another one:

4500-2266-4020

The amount of effort and commitment this must have taken is mind boggling. Follow it around and make sure you visit each of the 4 user houses and you'll find it has a narrative that runs through, fantastic!

You sure that's the right code? Think I typed it correctly, but the town I ended up in was pretty standard... Didn't have 4 user houses either. :hmm:

Keep the faith that happened to me the first time.

Yeh.. though I almost don't care as my enjoyment of the game is disappearing :hmm:

You've got to keep your eyes peeled for the forumer with the good price, which is usually Tuesday or Wednesday. Saturday night is not the time to sell.

I've always sold on Tuesday afternoon, definitely the best time. Will be reinvesting another million tomorrow morning. It's also my birthday tomorrow/today, so if anyone wants to bring me a gift that would be very nice :D;)

You've got to keep your eyes peeled for the forumer with the good price, which is usually Tuesday or Wednesday. Saturday night is not the time to sell.

I'd been getting useless prices all week, unfortunately :heh:

That's why you have to sell them at someone else's town. It's rare you'll ever get a decent 500+ price yourself.

This.
That's why you have to sell them at someone else's town. It's rare you'll ever get a decent 500+ price yourself.
And that. ;)

Listen to this man, people. He has the golden turnip badge. :hehe:

Sheikah, did you manage to get your perfect town situation sorted by losing some trees?

Edited by RedShell

Can you access your locker in someone else's town? I have about a millions worth of turnips to sell as of this morning

Can you access your locker in someone else's town? I have about a millions worth of turnips to sell as of this morning

Yes, anything that you put in your wardrobe/locker in your town, you can access from the train station locker in another persons town.

This.

And that. ;)

Listen to this man, people. He has the golden turnip badge. :hehe:

Sheikah, did you manage to get your perfect town situation sorted by losing some trees?

Oh yeah, a couple of days ago.

It was too many trees! More public works my ass, Isabelle! :p

Wait Wait Wait... you had too many trees?

I've seen your town and I have like twice as many trees...

I'm screwed.

Really? I thought I had an awful lot of trees...remember though the number does include palms. Yeah you can have too many, although Isabelle didn't tell me. I was being told I needed more public works projects.

At long last the police station was suggested to me today!

You sure that's the right code? Think I typed it correctly, but the town I ended up in was pretty standard... Didn't have 4 user houses either. :hmm:

Yep it would appear I posted the wrong number here is the original post with:

There are some cool japanese horror themed towns you can visit via the Dream Suite.

One of the more popular horror towns is Aika Village ( 2600-0218-7298) A lot of work went into crafting this creepy village so its worth a visit.

Hehehe, I had a feeling is was nothing to do with public works. :D

Anyway, that's cool you got it sorted.

Wait Wait Wait... you had too many trees?

I've seen your town and I have like twice as many trees...

I'm screwed.

Just get some tree surgeons in over Wi-Fi. :heh:

I'd be happy to help... ;)

J8dmtVt.jpg

Yep it would appear I posted the wrong number here is the original post with:
So it was the same town that Rummy originally posted about. :laughing:

So here in Holland we can get the following exclusive items through a store...

dedicated_animalcrossing.jpg

These match the items that have been available from the Nintendo Zone hotspots powered by the Cloud in the UK. I assumed the items changed monthly, so I'm glad I saw this or I would have missed the police hat. It does seem odd that they would make these items available but not promote them at all?

Not sure if this is common knowledge or not, but one of my villagers told me this morning that the more street passes you get, the higher value ReTail will pay for items! Never realised that myself, quite a cool feature (if you can get the street passes that is!)

Well had my first dip into the stalk market yesterday, bought 400 turnips at 95 bells each. Hoping i can get a good return on that. If i get shit out of luck, I'll stick to my importing Island bugs business :p

My reset centre has been completed, had Resetti pop up today (for a good reason only) simply to say thanks for building it and to not forget to save. Started work on the Dream centre today, should have that paid off tonight after a trip or two to the Island (only got 156,000 bells to pay off) now.

And, i finally got some lemons!!.

My first stake in the turnip market fetched me 150k more on the turnip price i paid for.

^I went around planting stuff after just getting on, then realized I'd made a complete pig's ear of my town and planting, so I powered off. Shocked as hell when Isabelle stopped me and Resetti showed up...

Who said the villagers don't visit Club LOL? You are wrong sir. Although it isn't exactly crowded...

Also got my second streetpass for AC today!

@Sheikah, is Kinderjik windmill something you need for that country collection?

Who said the villagers don't visit Club LOL? You are wrong sir. Although it isn't exactly crowded...

Also got my second streetpass for AC today!

@Sheikah, is Kinderjik windmill something you need for that country collection?

I didn't say no one's did, I said MINE didn't. Which actually changed the other day when DUN-DUN...Keaton went! Caught the cheeky beaky grooving it.

Does anyone go in Shampoodle's, though?

ACContest.jpg

I'm not entering as I haven't played in ages. Good luck to those who take part!