N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

darksnowman

That's just a photo type background though isn't it?

How'd you mean? It's just DoF'ed. The whole scene looks so natural with lighting and levels.

If you look closely.

It looks like a blurry, pixellated, 2D background that works great at some angles.

You've seen it in motion?

Todays picture

sHa4azn.jpg

OLIMAR CONFIRMED

These pics worth it now, @Ashley? :p

Weren't you the one expressing a dislike for the dojo and saying you preferred not having stuff revealed about the game before it's out?

Nonetheless, I'm happy Olimar's in it, though I didn't really think they'd drop him. Was one of my top characters early on in Brawl, felt he never got a fair crack in the ol' Nintendo random for me though.

Edited by Rummy

Weren't you the one expressing a dislike for the dojo and saying you preferred not having stuff revealed about the game before it's out?

Nonetheless, I'm happy Olimar's in it, though I didn't really think they'd drop him. Was one of my top characters early on in Brawl, felt he never got a fair crack in the ol' Nintendo random for me though.

Me not wanting new stuff to be revealed every day doesn't mean I don't want reveals every now and again. Please stop taking it to extremes

Me not wanting new stuff to be revealed every day doesn't mean I don't want reveals every now and again. Please stop taking it to extremes

Just seemed you didn't mind posting it quite openly here in the thread, with like ALL OF THE PICTURES. But sure, don't mind me or anyone else.

Yay for Olimar :) To me, the only thing holding him back in Brawl was the game's engine, making him even clunkier and more awkward than he was.

On a related topic, I can't wait to see some proper matches being played, to compare the gameplay. I know Sakurai showed one match already, but it was more a Megaman exhibition than anything.

Maybe Dixie too?

Or they could do some kind of Diddy/Dixie combo character like Zelda/Sheik... where they slap hands to swap in and out :p

That could/would be pretty awesome! I'd worry they'd look a bit too Ice Climberish(would it be possible to do a barrel break swap maybe?) and then they'd have seperate final smashes or a combined one or...hmm. How mad would it be if you actually needed a specific DK barrel item to appear for them to swap in/out?

Yay for Olimar :) To me, the only thing holding him back in Brawl was the game's engine, making him even clunkier and more awkward than he was.

On a related topic, I can't wait to see some proper matches being played, to compare the gameplay. I know Sakurai showed one match already, but it was more a Megaman exhibition than anything.

Holding him back? I thought he was pretty brilliant! I know a lot of people didn't like brawl's engine as much as melee, but I really wasn't fussed. I'm interested to see how 4's is gonna be.