N-Europe

Super Smash Bros. 3DS / Wii U

darksnowman

I think the step from Melee to Brawl was bigger than Brawl to Wii U (graphics-wise). And still there were people saying Wii was just a Cube with motioncontrol added ;)

I really like the new/current style; more focus on the cartoony nature and more vibrant colors.

All details:

- each version of the game has completely different stages

- cross-platform play wouldn't work

- each version will interact with one another

- take characters you've customized and transfer them to the Wii U version

- customizatios won't be costumes and they won't be something that players have to unlock

- different costumes would take away from what makes each character unique

- wants to avoid boring, repetitive tasks

- "stress free, easy connectivity" between the two versions

- no comment on level editor

Attention to detail for Megaman. :)

971079_268305666642188_1979440543_n.jpg

Edited by Dante

Hold up if there is no cross platform play then why is the Wii U versions character roaster number being dictated by the "Limitations" of the the 3DS version?

NOW I'M UPSET :(

EDIT:

Posted this to Miiverse... go "yeah" or repost... I want answers from Sakurai!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAABAADOUV51ncDGOw?sctw=1

Edited by Mokong

Well, technically there is in that the characters you have in the 3DS version can be customised and then sent to the Wii U one, so maybe that's why?

That's not worth sacrificing the Wii U version for.

yeah I remember when I had the first smash brothers I didn't know anything about the unlockable characters, so it made a nice surprise when I got them. With Brawl I spoiled it for myself by keeping up with every detail I could. By the time the game was released I knew the whole roster, all stages, all items, all features and had even listened to the games soundtrack already.

I'm not doing that this time lol

Ha! Looks like Fox is flying off the top turnbuckle and performing a five-star frog splash on Mario!

Do you think we could be seeing Little Mac in this game?

That stage looks like a boxing ring but it's got the Smash Logo on it so I'm assuming it's a non-character themed stage like Battlefield & FD.

Edited by -Dem0-

Ha! Looks like Fox is flying off the top turnbuckle and performing a five-star frog splash on Mario!

Do you think we could be seeing Little Mac in this game?

That stage looks like a boxing ring but it's got the Smash Logo on it so I'm assuming it's a non-character themed stage like Battlefield & FD.

But look at the crowd, they're 'real' people... you don't get that in Smash Bros. Backgrounds do you?

I'm putting all my savings (£1.27) on Little Mac!

Over at NEOGaf this stage has been analyzed and apparently the similarities between the boxing ring in Punch-Out Wii!! are quite out there.

The people, the floor, the colours of the borders and certain green lasers which appear during the fight with Mr. Sandman.

Edited by Fused King