N-Europe

Luigi's Mansion 2

darksnowman

Hmm.

Looks like the Local Multiplayer is back.

From the Official Website:

"Join Luigi as he stumbles and bumbles through haunted mansions, solving mind-melting puzzles and vacuuming up ghosts left and right with the help of Professor E. Gadd and an array of gadgets.

Each mansion is filled with unique puzzles, a wide range of different ghosts, and a menacing boss battle. You'll need to use your head and the Poltergust 5000, a ghost-catching vacuum cleaner, to clean up the mansions and save the day.

With so many new places to explore, all new ways to capture ghosts, and a brand new local multiplayer mode, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon is another star turn for Mario's heroic brother—and it's only on Nintendo 3DS."

http://luigismansion.nintendo.com/

Of course, ....why use other characters from the Mario universe (such as Prof. E. Gadd or Waluigi) when you can just give Luigi a different colour....:nono:

luigis_mansion_2_scan_multiplayer.jpg

Still looks pretty awesome though!

Let me see if I can translate this for you guys.

Edit: Yeah, so it basically confirms local play + download play + online play with a party of four.

Edited by Fused King

• 3 weeks later...

Tbh I thought this game looked fantastic! They've really packed a whole lot into it in terms of gameplay, and all the uses for the hoover look brilliantly fun, like the balloon etc...

It's a true sequel, and a great job by the 3DS! :D

(almost makes me pretty tempted to re-buy one; that lovely black 3DSXL!)