NEurope
Fused King

NINTENDO E3 2011: HOPES, DREAMS, and SWIMMINGPOOL CREAMING DESIRES.

Mario caffe,

Legend of Zelda Cafe

F-zero Cafe

Smashbros Cafe

and i really want an Killer instinct for the new nintendo, caffe, nintendo holds the license, rare only has the license for the music and some characters, not all of them,

mario kart caffe

mortal kombat,

Kid icarus Caffe,

i want sega to anounce a new Shenmue game for Caffe that would rock,

and some great mmo games for caffe maybe a pokemon mmo game and an adventure rpg pokemon game,

what also would be cool is to have a MMO game of all nintendo characters that exist, like DC universe but then with nintendo characters, and an option to create your character drool lol

Okay... sorry my last post was really not great.... predictions... properly...

Project Cafe

* Pikmin 3

* Wave Race

* Smash Bro's

Reggie will then walk onto the stage and address the lack of 3rd party support of previous systems. Will then go on to say that will no longer be the case... a video will then play and we'll see the following..

* Soul Caliber 5

* Modern Warfare 3

* Ridge Racer game (very smart / crisp looking)

* Street Fighter 4 (port of PS3 / 360 version)

* Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles title - Will look a hell of a lot more like the traditional FF series

* Resident Evil title exclusive for Cafe

At the end of the whole conference Reggie will repeat a line from E3 a few years back...

"But there is one more thing....", The lights in the hall will dim, a video will start up....

It will be the bluest sky imaginable.... what looks like a beautiful day, you'll then hear the rippling of something, something that sounds like a flag being blown in the wind, it'll pan out and you'll see a Yellow cape... and then see it's attached to a red jumpsuit.... then it'll pan out more and you'll see Mario flying he'll turn to the camera and then say...

"Let's-A-Go!"

It'll then black out and a logo will be left on the screen saying... "New Super Mario World!"

Reggie - "Thank you everyone, see you on the show floor....!"

The journalists in the hall are going fucking insane, grown men are crying.... Nintendo... have fucking won E3.... again.

Edited by Murr

Anything better than 2008 will suffice!

Seriously it's all about E3 06. That was the year when nintendo became the Don.

I hope Project Cafe has a coffee maker built in.

Anything less and I will be disappointed.

I would like to see a stage demonstration of Wii Music 2

I would like to see a stage demonstration of Wii Music 2

So they can get this guy on stage for a demonstration of a drum solo on the new tablet controller...

loldrums.gif

...who proceeds to destroy the controller spectacularly:

It would be a unique conference, but not in a good way. :p

I want the next console to make me some toast, dammit!

Nah, 360 did it before. Nintendo doesn't want to copy that. ;)

I think other than just wanting to see the new console am controller in action, I'd love to hear that Retro are working on an original IP or if not that, that they're working on the next Zelda game for the new console. As they are the one developer I'd trust other than Nintendo to really deliver on Zelda!

And dare I say it..? A Nintendo & Retro collaboration on a Zelda may actually produce the greatest game to have ever been made! I have that much faith in them (Metroid Prime is, for me, the only game that rivals Ocarina for the best game ever).

Right, so now we've got a pretty elaborate list of (realistic)hopes & (realistic)dreams.

I shall still be updating it 'till E3 (don't be shy those who haven't posted yet) and once E3 is over, I shall be crossing out all that didn't happen to see who has been pleased the most/was right the most :)

Just a bit o' the ol' fun with the ol' King.

Just writing to say thanks to Fused King. You've put a fair bit of effort into this thread, aswell as others on this board. The gaming boards have been quiet for a while, which is weird considering E3 is just around the corner, but your banter has kept things going.

Thanks again, buddy.

Got a couple more very unlikely predictions..

- Games on demand service. Maybe stuff like The Last Story won't ever get Wii releases outside of Japan, just a digital release for Stream/Café instead. Maybe one day I'll get to play Excitebots. :rolleyes:

- LAN play.

Okay, here's my predictions. Hopefully they're a little more realistic. (Yeah, I know, I'm boring).

-Pikmin 3 for Café

-First acknowledgement of Retro Studios' next game for Café

-New Skyward Sword gameplay mechanic announced

-Skyward Sword still on Wii

-The Last Story and Xenoblade release dates

-Super Mario 3DS becomes the closest thing we have to a 3D Mario game in the style of a 2D one.

-Analogue Out for Café's audio again. ;)

My predictions:

3DS

• F-Zero 3DS announced
  • BBC iPlayer, Facebook, Twitter to all come on 3DS as apps
  • Even more Brain Training
  • 2nd Batch of AR Cards to be packaged with Camera based minigames collection
  • Wave Race 3DS announced

Wii

• 1 more casual Wii game announced (other than Wii Play: Motion)

Cafe

• Ethernet, HDMI, and Optical Out all included
  • Super Mario HD announced.
  • Controller can play tablet/touchscreen style games without need to output to TV
  • New Nintendo IP with FPS
  • Backwards compatible with Wii games but not GameCube
  • GameCube virtual console

My predictions:

3DS

• BBC iPlayer, Facebook, Twitter to all come on 3DS as apps

You know after seeing this, i've thought imagine sky player integration

Sky after all has a 3D channel now......

You know after seeing this, i've thought imagine sky player integration

Sky after all has a 3D channel now......

I seem to recall Nintendo announcing that there will be 3D sports highlights available on the 3DS at some point in the future, care of Sky Sports. Most likely through a small prescription service.

This is pretty specific demand but I don't think it's asking too much that Café is able to connect to a display via VGA or better yet, DVI. It would be a major plus for myself. I would also like it to come with a big ass hard drive and the option to put my own music into a game.

As for games, I would love to see a new 1080 game as a launch title. Not really sure why but it would be sweet. F Zero GX 2 would be pretty great as well. A new Waverace or (especially) Excitebike would be excellent.

A proper online system which is at least as functional as Xbox Live, rolled out for both the 3DS and the Café.

Haven't really put much thought into it but that's what springs to mind.

This is pretty specific demand but I don't think it's asking too much that Café is able to connect to a display via VGA or better yet, DVI. It would be a major plus for myself. I would also like it to come with a big ass hard drive and the option to put my own music into a game.

I'm curious as to why, but if it has HDMI you can just use an adapter and be all good. I will say, HDMI-DVI looked just as good on my PS3, I just had no way to get sound personally.

o yeah i almost forgot,

i want Baten Kaitos on the new nintendo console at launch :P i really loved that game,

was really addictive,

and i want a third person action adventure game of Metroid, created by the developers of Ninja Gaiden, drool,

and i want smashbros at launch if that will be anounced on e3 i will be first in line to buy it and sleep in front of the store LOL just like Cartman from southpark did for the wii lol

As for games, I would love to see a new 1080 game as a launch title. Not really sure why but it would be sweet. F Zero GX 2 would be pretty great as well. A new Waverace or (especially) Excitebike would be excellent.

A proper online system which is at least as functional as Xbox Live, rolled out for both the 3DS and the Café.

Haven't really put much thought into it but that's what springs to mind.

Going by this post alone, I can see you have fantastic taste in games :yay:

The ultimate drool scenario beyond what I've previously mentioned:

Nintendo announce that they're going to use all that money they've earned to use some unused high profile franchises. So we find out that:

Retro Studios are working on Perfect Dark for the Café, containing all the features included in the N64 original (faces and bodies are randomised, to avoid clone armies, lots of multiplayer options, co-op in single player using a bot, 40+ weapons and so on), as well as online multiplayer and a bunch of other stuff.

Nintendo buy Sega's AM2 team, which is working on Shenmue 3, a game which smashes everything else when it comes to graphics and interactivity. It's developed using the same mocap used in LA Noire, it contains real time lighting for the day/night cycle, advanced physics and a city containing about ten thousand different characters, each with different models, voices and movement patterns.

AM2 is also going to finish development of Propeller Arena:

Edited by darkjak

Purchase of AM2 and the existence of 'Shenmue 3' would be incredible, but on the subject of 'Perfect Dark', Nintendo does not own the rights. Microsoft own the rights to 'Perfect Dark' hence the release of a rejigged version of Perfect Dark 64 on the Xbox Live Arcade and the release of the prequel 'Perfect Dark Zero'.

Nintendo buy Sega's AM2 team, which is working on Shenmue 3, a game which smashes everything else when it comes to graphics and interactivity. It's developed using the same mocap used in LA Noire, it contains real time lighting for the day/night cycle, advanced physics and a city containing about ten thousand different characters, each with different models, voices and movement patterns.

AM2 is also going to finish development of Propeller Arena:

:hug:

Awww bless. You think that SEGA Japan will actually develop anything that isn't a Sonic game! And why would Nintendo want to buy them? Surely that would be like buying rotten apples?