NEurope
N-E Survey

Laandaaaan

Essex!

I can't be the only one who was reminded of this...

:heh:

Also bonus clip...

I miss Monkey Dust... :laughing:

Edited by S.C.G

Always lived in Birmingham, England but I want to move far away from Birmingham at some point.

And still you managed to become the England Mega Drive Champion? Now that's impressive ;)

Dual Citizenship.

Plus I don't think nationality matters in this case. We've had some Chinese people compete before. It's later on this year if anyone is wanting a bash into the Premier League.

Portuguese representation, here! Not Lisbon, I'm from (the much superior :grin:) Porto

*sigh* I remember when we had 4-5 Portuguese regulars around here. Not it's just me and Oxi_Waste.

US of A. Michigan home of Detroit and not bloody much else.

I always wanted to go there to ride Shivering Timbers.

Anyway, England for me, Ville. Merry ol' Robin Hood's England.

I'm an Englander.

South East London born and living with some of my time spent in sunny Belfast in Northern Ireland. :)

Oh Coolness, you are but a joyful apparition sent to walk among us mere mortals :bowdown:

N. Ireland :yay: There must be at least 4 or 5 of us on here :heh:

Count me in for northern ireland... high five nando!

Germany...that's all you need to know :p

You're going to have to be more specific than that or Ville's not going to be able to stalk you. :blank:

You fellow lovers of potatoes :D Other interesting similarities: we both got our independence at about the same time, 1917 here, and we luurrve our alcohol. Though you guys seem to be a bit merrier lot, I bet it's the somewhat warmer climate...

Well, it's primarily about nationality, and thus also the language / culture...though it's also interesting to see where people are residing now. However, a separate thread for language would actually be pretty fascinating as well, charting out the amount of native and non-native English-speakers, as well as the other mother tongues and L2s... :)

Are potatoes a stereotypical joke for you Finns as well? :laughing: Interesting facts.

In that case, I'm a sneaky dual citizen (Irish and Chinese)! A language thread sounds cool, are you sure there hasn't already been a thread like that?

Edited by EddieColeslaw

Born and lived in England for 5 years, moved and lived in Germany for 5 years. Current residency, Wales and have been here for 15 years and counting.

Same kind of thing here, do you see yourself more as a Welshman than an Englishman?

I class myself as an Englishman living in Wales. And as people say, as i've lived in Wales for such a longtime, i have a Welsh accent. But that is to be expected.