N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

No pictures or gifs. Just a story about my kitten who apparently is turning into a cat.

Millie has started her first 'season', we were told by the vet she'd be more affectionate and clingy, and more vocal.

Out of interest has anyone seen the episode of South Park where Cartmans kitteh is on her season? with it presenting and shrieking all the time...

it's exactly what is happening with Millie. Heather and I are sat on the sofa watching TV and she is rolling around on the floor ass in the air presenting and meowing, then she comes over to the sofa and is rubbing her ass all over the side of it and the cushions.

then she'll calm down sit on either Heather or my laps, just meowing constantly.

one slight little stroke on her back near her tail and her ass is right back in the air and she's meowing and backing it into things.

it's fucking hilarious, but at the same time... oh so sad seeing my little kitten turn into a sex desperate cat.

It's worse if you have male cats as well. Sparkle was the youngest cat with three male cats in the house. Oddly, it was the oldest (he was 10 at the time) who tried the most. I felt sorry for him (as he couldn't, erm, do what he was trying to do).