N-Europe

Funny Stuff Thread

Goafer

That's awesome, and a rather nice song, too. :awesome:

The Decemberists, Rox in the Box if you were wondering. Other notable tracks: The Crane Wife 3, Sons and Daughters, Don't Carry it All. Check them out :)

The Crane Wife 3 used to be my ringtone for about 2 years

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

Re: The Onion Royal Wedding thing.

I did see another reaction to it (on Tumblr) I believe whereby someone called London a stupid country. They're right, London is a mighty stupid country.

To be fair, it has more wealth (in every connotation of the word) than the rest of England put together, so it could be a country.

To be fair, it has more wealth (in every connotation of the word) than the rest of England put together, so it could be a country.

Except it has no natural resources, and a large proportion of its workforce live outside of the "country". So it couldn't be a country.

And whether it could or couldn't isn't relevant. Because it's not, and somebody said it was. And that's the stupidity of it. Unless you thought they were commenting on the potential independence of London.

THIS IS AMAZING

You think Honey Badger cares? It doesn't give a shit.

Look at that sleepy fuck.

I love all this guy's animal ones actually. I love how he does actually include interesting facts as well.

Edited by Paj!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!