NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

Everyday. Everyday I wake up and I tell myself a moustache isn't a good idea. I need to look presentable, I wouldn't take care of it, it might seem a bit camp etc.

This isn't making that daily battle easy.

Everyday. Everyday I wake up and I tell myself a moustache isn't a good idea. I need to look presentable, I wouldn't take care of it, it might seem a bit camp etc.

This isn't making that daily battle easy.

You mean you don't look like your avatar?!

:nono:

You mean you don't look like your avatar?!

:nono:

A fact that haunts me everywhere I go.

Is the one on the right also full of botox?

To my knowledge, no. The one one the left, however, is full on shit.

To my knowledge, no. The one one the left, however, is full on shit.

She in fact has a genuine obsession with shit.

XvjGM.jpg

(double post because I'm just that funny)

Edited by Supergrunch

Genius:

"When a player casts a spell, you will see the hand gesture is that of how homosexuals fling devil DNA juices at each other after a long night of fecal frenzy ass assassinations. This is subliminally teaching your children that they need to go in their rooms, demon whack their sin staff and produce sin milk into their hands and than fling it in the face of the first person they come in contact with after their taint tugging session."

I think, maybe...just maybe... I came up with the most racially and cultural sensitive quote of the year today. Said to our devout Muslim School Principal, when she complained that Christmas was a Western holiday that had become too commercialized and had no place in China.

I responded, with my usual tact and respect for people with differing opinions to my own. I'm quite proud of the eloquence and intelligence of my response, it showed true character and the kind of giving that typifies not only Christmas, but also my general approach to life.

"Get some fucking Christmas spirit you camel-humping bitch."

Thank the lord that she only understands Chinese and German.

I think Christmas can be enjoyed by all, whether you're Christian, Muslim, Atheist, or just non-Jewish.

I think, maybe...just maybe... I came up with the most racially and cultural sensitive quote of the year today. Said to our devout Muslim School Principal, when she complained that Christmas was a Western holiday that had become too commercialized and had no place in China.

I responded, with my usual tact and respect for people with differing opinions to my own. I'm quite proud of the eloquence and intelligence of my response, it showed true character and the kind of giving that typifies not only Christmas, but also my general approach to life.

"Get some fucking Christmas spirit you camel-humping bitch."

Thank the lord that she only understands Chinese and German.

Sadly out of thanks.