NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

There are no words to describe George Takei.

Dude, look up win, epic and sweet-jesus-that-was-awesome... :wink:

There is a moral to Twilight. If you're an average-looking girl who a vampire/warewolf happens to fancy, but you couldn't seem to care at all, then him and his entire family (and various other families) will risk their lives and die for you.

(Do even ever explain why all the "evil" vampires want to kill her...other than "she smells tasty"?)

(Do even ever explain why all the "evil" vampires want to kill her...other than "she smells tasty"?)

'Cos she's a whiny bitch.

You don't want to kill her?

halolz-dot-com-martinlutherkingjr-ihaveadreamcast.jpg

Laughed a lot at this! Genius!

Us gingers are meant to stick together. Just kidding, it's a head-wig?

Alohomora your legs and I'll Slytherin?

This song is just genius! :D

This is probably only going to be funny to me and @Happenstance, but I was just flicking through a bunch of photos from my school and found this:

197610_4644963665_518168665_47304_8059_n.jpg

The teacher at the bottom left was our tutor for the second half of our time there. He is beyond awesome, which is why his miserable facade is so genius.

You're right, that's pretty much not at all funny to anybody who doesn't get it. Except for maybe that old guy in top right who I'm not sure whether should be there or not but then it's still pushing it.

But look how miserable he is! Look how much fun everyone else is having! Look at all the jailbait!

Ok it's shit. Fuck you Rummy.

Interesting. First one is an Android, second is an iPhone.

I'd put it down to lizards just having good taste.

What is this 'arrow to the knee' thing? A new meme I assume? I've seen it crop up.

What is this 'arrow to the knee' thing? A new meme I assume? I've seen it crop up.

It's from Skyrim. When you walk past guards they say random phrases - one of the ones that all the voice actors say is "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee." So over the course of the game you hear most of the guards say this line.

It's from Skyrim. When you walk past guards they say random phrases - one of the ones that all the voice actors say is "I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee." So over the course of the game you hear most of the guards say this line.

I was wondering about this too as I seen someone use the phrase in a comment on one of my videos.... I just ignored it thinking the guy was drunk or something :heh:

Ok, thanks.

*last game he got was Epic Mickey, a year ago*

Yay!

Good game.

:smile: