NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

"Oh, yeah, nigga made a pizza. HAHA! Well, I was hungry! Okay, fuck that shit, fuck that shit, okay!" :laughing:

This man is a role model we should all aspire to be like.

This man is a role model we should all aspire to be like.

"4..7..8, 9 flavors of cereal"

I lol'd. The chrome garbage thing really got me though; those thing aren't manufactured here at all and they're fricken' everywhere. And as much as I'd like to make fun of him, I know for a fact he'd be a great person to hang out with.

Here's another video of him, although it gets a little NSFW halfway through.

Edited by arab_freak

That shit is old. That same bloke gave loads of random people money one Christmas iirc.

I'm kind of annoyed that they don't end/hang up sooner.

Like the Prime Minister one... went on for ages.

Especially annoying that I didn't realise but often when you phone 999 you're actually put on hold.

A RELATIVE saw a pretty nasty car crash and was the first on the scene, THIS RELATIVE then phoned 999 and was on hold for about 5 minutes.

That video just makes me angry.

At least a lot of the calls were from older people who sounded a bit mad. There are some where they're either the stupidest people on the planet or just taking the piss. Either way, they shouldn't be allowed access to a telephone.

Completely agree with Wesley too, the operators really shouldn't stay on the line for that long to deal with them. A simple 'THIS IS NOT AN EMERGENCY DON'T CALL AGAIN' would suffice.

Though the Prime Minister one sounded more like a local police station.

A couple of Skyrim videos.

Edited by 130131301364
Videos won't work.

Since there wasn't a FUCKING GENIUS thread I decided to post this here. My stepdad is waiting on some new glasses and finding the current light not that adequate. I saw him holding the torch to assist his reading. So whilst the kettle was boiling I created this prototype.

GENIUS.jpg

There is a sock in the groove to regulate position, already patented. I've already contacted Theo Pathitis and he's given me some of his "child's inheritance"* to finance this project.

*I love how he says this as if he's poor.

Yeah it's mainly the cutting of jib in general that impresses me.

Not even his.

I avoided writing yours on purpose.

Fuck his jib.

Jib in general is awesome.

It tastes so good.

Edited by Wesley