NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

I was hoping for jumping through a sharks skull mouth.

For fuck's sake. *heads off to the garage*

The longest Hot Wheels track ever

*looks at my vertical drop with single loop track*

Fucking piece of shit!

Although I highly doubt that that was one single track and one take. Mainly because they would need a hell of a lot of track, as well as about 20 video cameras.

It's so bad, it's funny....and quite sexy.......yeah....better on mute...would be better without the dude too....:p

Although I highly doubt that that was one single track and one take. Mainly because they would need a hell of a lot of track, as well as about 20 video cameras.

Even if it were one single track, where in the bleepin heck would you store it all??. And before you say, i know it would be in a box or a set of boxes.

YES!!

Oh joy of joys. This reminds me of that Christmas one i saw a few years back. I would post it here, but fears it may be too early for it.

Oh, i'll spoiler it

&ap=%%2526fmt%%3D22&fmt=22&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01">&ap=%%2526fmt%%3D22&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="615" height="360">

It's so bad, it's funny....and quite sexy.......yeah....better on mute...would be better without the dude too....:p

Oh man, I haven't listened to this in a while! Fucking hilarious stuff.

Top to bottom.

1 - Battlefield 3

2 - Modern Warfare 2

3 - Modern Warfare 3

4 - Call of Duty 4

5 - Bad Company 2

original.jpg