NEurope
Goafer

Funny Stuff Thread

I'm not sure if this has been posted but here I go..

I welcome the new method of skateboarding too.

That is the best thing I've ever seen. My life is enriched.

I always wondered what retards in nappies and crutches would like. however watching that video I regret those thoughts. But it was nice of them to try and reduce Duffman to nappy status and have him thrust on a skateboard... Sadly it didn't enhance the experience.

312803_10150856440825096_813015095_21558868_913901612_n.jpg

When Reagan was president we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. In Obama's America, no Cash, no Hope, and no Jobs.

‎"Of course they're gonna love the new iPhone. I bet my life on it." - Steve Jobs

Reports are coming in that doctors tried reviving Steve Jobs but it turns out that the defibrillator required flash.

All of these jokes about Steve Jobs' death are horrible; it's too zune.

Even in heaven Steve Jobs won't be at peace; he has to pass through the GATES.

Steve Jobs died from pancreatic cancer. Damn you PC.

Steve Job's death is being treated as suspicious. Police are looking for iWitnesses.

RIP Steve Jobs. The doctors told him that all he needed to do was right-click...

Steve Jobs is not dead. He is now obsolete. Watch out for the new Steve Jobs 3GS this Winter.

I like how he seems to be dressing up as Freddie Mercury, but that only enhances the awesomeness.

He's not against gay rights, he's hyperbolically (word?) saying that politicians have spent their eleciton spin energy on waffling about issues that are in a way secondary to the finances, that if the same politicians who promised better rights for all had admitted at the time that they'd do what they've done to the fiscal situation of america then even the pro-gay and pro-marijuana sections of society wouldn't have voted for them.

He's not against gay rights, he's hyperbolically (word?) saying that politicians have spent their eleciton spin energy on waffling about issues that are in a way secondary to the finances, that if the same politicians who promised better rights for all had admitted at the time that they'd do what they've done to the fiscal situation of america then even the pro-gay and pro-marijuana sections of society wouldn't have voted for them.

Ah, right! Thanks for clearing that up. :) It's a pretty good speech, but it put me a bit off. I'm also not keen on the whole "capitalism is great" thing, but I approve of the overall message. :heh:

That rant is the best thing I've seen ever.

1:57 killed me.

Obama, you acting like a black president, pay your fucking bills. Aahahaah.

I don't understand the reason behind cutting up the original video and re-uploading it on a different account.

I just realised it isn't even clear if his example is for or against gay rights - in fact I'm leaning towards it being for. I apparently didn't pay very close attention when I watched it the first time.

So I've seen this cruising around a lot of image boards lately and I just happen to stumble upon a blog during my testing of Google's new image recognition service.

"Does Anyone Know The Gender Of The Person In The New Domino’s Pizza Commercial?"

Although it's mildly amusing because although their name, Jess, is clearly stated during the advert, some times the voice comes off a bit boy-ish and looks a lot like a boy..

But what I find even funnier is the fact that it's clearly Rez. Like c'mon, the resemblance is uncanny and you rarely ever see Rez without a hat.

jess.bmp

Is this a preview for a new skit for the upcoming Comedy Rainbow?