N-Europe

Portraying Videogames on tv

mcj metroid

May as well have said "I'll go finger the dog, see if he barks an address."

I think it is a competition to be this stupid, there is no way you can do this by mistake.

Pretty much the best technology goof I've ever seen on TV. It must be done on purpose.

Then again, the Enhance stuff is pretty great too.

Cracked had a related article recently. Exactly where I found one of the silliest scenes I've ever seen in CSI:

I love how CSI takes everything so seriously, regardless of how ridiculous or inaccurate the situation.

Playing with that projector would be a blast, though.

I think House was particularly bad when showing Metroid Fusion on the SP. xD

Kept showing the same footage of the game over and over again.

Yeah, didn't he refer to progression as "finishing a level?" And I was like, dude, worst game you could have picked for that line :heh:

Ya we have all seen the Bleepy bloppy sounds programs use when they are trying to show someone playing a videogame but this......Is on another level..

Lets play Point out the mistakes in this video :D

Any other terrible examples of this you can think of?

WTF is this?

Firstly what the hell are the characters trying to do anyway?

secondly, I've not played Two Thrones, but I doubt there was any of this "You Win Advance to Level 2" crap on screen.

Also I didn't know the orginal Xbox had a version of Windows/Office built into it, that was unlocked by completing a game :heh:

I'm trying to find a clip I saw a year or so back, I think it was from Law and Order but I'm not sure. It showed an overweight couple who had, I believe, neglected their kid and got obsessed with some co-op game which had been drawn up and animated especially for the show. It looked awful, their reactions to the game were embarrassing, and it made those clips of Prince of Persia look perfectly believable.