N-Europe

Xpert 11 Season 18: Manage Like you Mean It

Haden

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to nekst season already. Can't wait to win a match soon. I have had 6-time losing streak at the end of this season!

As for the change report, the only thing I wish for is for my goal keeper to double jump. I really really need that. Too bad he ended at 16 despite playing all 18 matches but one.

Looking forward to nekst season already. Can't wait to win a match soon. I have had 6-time losing streak at the end of this season!

As for the change report, the only thing I wish for is for my goal keeper to double jump. I really really need that. Too bad he ended at 16 despite playing all 18 matches but one.

Yeah, seems very difficult to get anyone over 16 DV...well for a 19 man squad at least! Still, pretty much all my players are on 15/16 DV which is good!

Great :) I can't wait to play a match... been following it for the past three games. I'm already off to a winning start, too - won 150k on the pools =D lolol

So, anybody up for a friendly? Preferably somebody from the lower league.

A ridiculous premiership next season:

Mcoys Sons

Essex Elites

Madpool

Battlestar Odwinica

Dysonian Wanderers

Haden United

Intergalactico Stars

Bayern Bru

Silverdale Hotpot

The Sixty-Fourthers

Yeh its gonna be like some sort of demented champions league next season.

Not as I hoped, considering I only play 15 active players. The other two I used was from saved tactics or accidental reserve. Only reached the goal for five players. The highlight is Granås. I pray for a 20-8 <3

111.jpg

Anyone interested in a 20-4 with a training cone, free kick and greedy btw? You can have him for 1 econ. I just want to get rid of. I can't fire him.

I've got a player who's 17-2 and, iirc, refuses to even be sold... :(

Anyway - what a weird final game to finish the season - 0-0 with no chances for either team. my tactics were completely guessed correctly.

I'm apprehensive about my change report. Never as good as I want it.

next season = survival. That is all.

What type of mafia game is this anyway?

I will tell you everything you want to know if invite your friends to the game.

Where are you?

In the best thread ever.

NE this isn't the newest Mafia Game!

NE, you're in the...

ITS XPERT FINAL DAY NE (Aw Haden you son of a bitch! What!) IT WAS XPERT ALL ALONG NE!

Week 15

Edd Kirby Athletic 0-7 Battlestar Odwinica

Mcoys Sons 3-0 Roostophe Rovers

Eights United 2-3 Haden United

Intergalatigo Stars 0-1 Madpool

Dysonian Wanderers 1-0 Essex Elites

Most Important Result: Intergalatigo Stars 0-1 Madpool, Madpool get an away win that shoots them into the title hunt and puts Inter in trouble.

Stylish Play: Haden United, 3 goals away from home see United rack up a vital away victory.

Best Player: Tahir Jbil, Mcoys Sons, Jbil was the creator today, as he made two goals and even scored one.

Week 16

Battlestar Odwinica 0-1 Dysonian Wanderers

Intergalatigo Stars 3-1 Eights United

Roostophe Rovers 3-1 Haden United

Edd Kirby Athletic 0-5 Mcoys Sons

Essex Elites 4-0 Madpool

Most Important Result: Essex Elites 4-0 Madpool, it all falls apart for Madpool at a crucial stage while the Elites are right back in the title race.

Stylish Play: Essex Elites, were in imperious form as they crushed Madpool.

Best Player: Michael Cotino, Essex Elites, with 2 goals and an assist he was in great form.

Week 17

Intergalatigo Stars 0-0 Essex Elites

Madpool 1-0 Battlestar Odwinica

Mcoys Sons 3-1 Dysonian Wanderers

Roostophe Rovers 4-0 Eights United

Haden United 5-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Most Important Result: Mcoys Sons 3-1 Dysonian Wanderers, MCOY WINS HIS FIRST TITLE!!!!!!!

Stylish Play: Roostophe Rovers, their style will be missed from the league but inconsistency let them down.

Best Player: Gilberto Mazzoleni, Roostophe Rovers, the now aging striker still is one of the best in the game.

Week 18

Roostophe Rovers 6-0 Edd Kirby Athletic

Dysonian Wanderers 2-1 Haden United

Battlestar Odwinica 4-0 Intergalatigo Stars

Madpool 2-2 Mcoys Sons

Essex Elites 4-1 Eights United

Most Important Result: Essex Elites 4-1 Eights United, the former champ secures 2nd place and a nice win bonus with this victory.

Stylish Play: Battlestar Odwinica, a great treat for Odwinicas home fans in this 4 goal demolition.

Best Player: Andreu Delgadillo, Battlestar Odwinica, the young defender did a great job in defense while also finding time to assist up front.

Slave1.jpg

Nikos has reported a potential new bounty on the way we still need new recruits so keep asking! Each one gets you an entry into the prize draw. I will do the new thread and prize draw on the weekend and update everyone then.

Until then well done guys on a long hard season! Hope everyone new enjoyed it and roll on the change report is it tomorrow or Friday?

For this next season can we get rid of the 'cheating' option or at least the dirty tricks part of the game?

Anyone with an ounce of integrity wouldn't be using it anyway. I don't see why the option to cheat the other team is there at all.

At least have a vote on it or something?

For this next season can we get rid of the 'cheating' option or at least the dirty tricks part of the game?

Anyone with an ounce of integrity wouldn't be using it anyway. I don't see why the option to cheat the other team is there at all.

At least have a vote on it or something?

Pretty sure the cheat option can't be removed, only use it when the referees skill is low.

Dirty tricks can be turned off I believe.

Dirty Trix are part of the game and have been from the very first season. They're not cheap and have a high chance of failing. And since they're not being used horrifically I don't see why they should be turned off really! It adds to the excitement of the game when you find out someone tried to dirty trick you and you still better them. Gives you major moral high ground.

Don't do eeet. I rarely use them but I love that the option is there.

Peeps, I got ahead of you on the last day :p Too many matches I drew when I should have won, but some good advice from McCoy so I can hopefully mount a title challenge next season. I reckon it was my goalkeeper doing me in in those games.

lol yeah, I'm actually glad it was so close! I had a really bad run mid-season so I wasn't expecting to finish higher than you - but it was still what I was aiming for :p

I've challenged you to a friendly to settle the score ;P

We actually ended on the same points and same goal difference, you just scored 2 more goals than I did overall though. I won more games than you, but lost more too lol.