Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Betting / Gambling

Charlie

I know a few people here like a wee flutter so inspired by the Grand National thread I think we should have a thread where we can discuss our tips and boast about when we win.

I'll start.

This afternoon I had a 5 team accumulator on, Man Utd, Spurs, Celtic, Dundee Utd and hearts. One goal away from 60 beans, Hearts drew 0-0. People may say gambling is a waste of money but I sure got my money's worth shouting at Jeff Stelling and co. Would've been better if I won though!

Same thread... I'm betting stupid recently, more than normal, I put a tenner on Shakter to beat barca!!! what was I thinking,

I do a weekly football accumulator as well, I put a fiver on each week with various results, usually losing. I won 130 pound the other week mind.

And I lost in the national as well....bad gambler. But my mate is just as bad so it's ok!!!

From the World Cup to around October I was up £250. Blown quite a bit of that recently though and probably down to around £150 if not less. Haven't been picking up many wins recently.

Blackpool - Arsenal over 2.5 goals is 8/15 which I think looks decent. Every game this season both teams have scored at Bloomfield Road and with Arsenal's defending I can see Blackpool grabbing a goal today.

Update: Arsenal 2 up after 20 minutes, 70 minutes for a 3rd goal (either team will do) and I'm in the money! Tenner on over 2.5 :)

Edited by Charlie

In all, my winnings last year from about June onwards probably amount to about £5000..

I find the best thing to bet on is tennis... more precisely, the set-score betting bets - especially on Bet365. They keep in-play set-score betting open until the very last game in a set, and the odds are good up until then, too.. always check head-2-head stats using Tennisinsight.com too (Google 'compare tennis players' so it takes you to the right part of the site)

If you're doing football bets, I recommend looking at South American matches.. They're so unpredictable, that you might just want to throw a few quid on the underdog away team, if the odds are good, because it just might come through. ;p

That's just an overall tip from me.. I'll be posting individual match tips too..

They're almost identical, but Roullette has some very awesome and complicated special rules that....if I were to explain it to you, then your mind would surely implode.

Ah, I think I've heard of this... there are spontaneous and unexplained occurrences of extra letter "l" in Roullette, whereas in Roulette you can expect fewer "l's".

my football bets have been woeful lately, quite often being let down by one team on my an accumulator. On the other hand, I started betting on Ice Hockey, which theoretically is even harder to predict. I've been fairly successful with, picking up a few hundred.

I have a fiver on there to be 75 points worth of cards in the Man Utd v Chelsea game, 10 points for a yellow and 25 for a red. so far 4 yellow cards :) come on!!

There's ya red, could be onto a winner.

Edited by Ramar